I want a girlfriend who treats me like a child

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Primalsplit and Krakowski
Explain, I don’t get it
Mommy issues = issues coming from your mother

Daddy issues = the same but from your father

Like having some type of trauma that comes from your upbringing, like not having your dad around or having a narcissistic neglectful mom

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LampPostPrime, dimorphism and Krakowski
All I want is a htb with big tits who breastfeeds me, makes me food, buys me clothes, takes care of my laundry, and do most other boring things. I want her to treat me like a little child.

I could put up with working a full time job and maybe some other basic stuff but not much more.

Is this too much to ask for?
You need to get low body count weird girl and run jbf if you’re not Chad

Normal girls don’t even treat chads like that

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Mommy issues = issues coming from your mother

Daddy issues = the same but from your father

Like having some type of trauma that comes from your upbringing, like not having your dad around or having a narcissistic neglectful mom
So do I have mommy issues or daddy issues or nothing?

You need to get low body count weird girl and run jbf if you’re not Chad

Normal girls don’t even treat chads like that
Over

All I want is a htb with big tits who breastfeeds me, makes me food, buys me clothes, takes care of my laundry, and do most other boring things. I want her to treat me like a little child.

I could put up with working a full time job and maybe some other basic stuff but not much more.

Typical incel fantasy of having a dommy mommy gf. Basically a mother that also caters to your sexual fetishes. There are probably zero women in the world who would want this.

• JFL
  • +1
Typical incel fantasy of having a dommy mommy gf. Basically a mother that also caters to your sexual fetishes. There are probably zero women in the world who would want this.
Really? I thought many girls wanted to have a boyfriend like this 😀

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Primalsplit
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Primalsplit
Fuck this evil world. I am going er if you are right.
Every gf I’ve had been all like “I don’t need a child I need a man” when I don’t put my dishes in the dishwasher or something. They have insane demands.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Krakowski
Every gf I’ve had been all like “I don’t need a child I need a man” when I don’t put my dishes in the dishwasher or something. They have insane demands.
I have 3 arla milk packets in my room and 4 plates, over.

But what if I got all my shit together do you think she would be down to breastfeed me then.

I am mtn 187 cm aspie no life experience soon to be 20

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime

But what if I got all my shit together do you think she would be down to breastfeed me then.

Maybe

What’s that?
I've never been to one personally, but I've heard they deal with weird stuff like yours.

I believe your desire stems from not experiencing something that you should have experienced naturally in your childhood, from your mother. She obviously had some kind of issues regarding giving you proper love. There are certain hardcoded experiences that every human ideally should experience. But life is messy and it's way more messy than others. So not every need gets fulfilled. But luckily for you, this experience can come from anywhere else, as long as it's felt genuinely by both parties.

Just know that your desire at your age, is not very nornal for your age. And unfortunately, is usually repulsive to almost all the women. But I believe once you experience it (genuinely) you will be satisfied and move on to the normal range.

I believe sex therapists, if they're legit; can help you out. If not, you need to find another mentally weird women like yourself whose condition kind of mirrors you. Maybe there is a woman out there with a maternal fetish or something. Hey, you never know. There was a blackpiller tiktoker girl that was shared here who used the exact same autistic vocabulary used here. So, one can never know really. I feel like something like that would be the sweet spot for you.

• +1
Thanks for the help boyos !

• +1

Breast feeding won't be a problem. Think many girls would be down for it if you asked lol.

LOW T boyo

• JFL
dont make me angry

• JFL
Reactions: INB and Deleted member 30998

Unresolved trauma.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Krakowski

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
you can definitely get that. idk about big tits tho

• JFL
Reactions: INB, HarrierDuBois and Krakowski
I want the same but it's impossible. Unless you find some poor foid in a third world country who is ok to do this.

But forget about occidental women. None is going to accept it and they have way better options than you who are willing to act like beta cucks and do all the house tasks.

It’s in our genes to want mommy dommy big tit htb, it’s like in out genetic code

Any tips on how I could acquire a girlfriend like this? I have asperger's no friends and is MTN in looks.
Yeah, good luck with that.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Krakowski
You described your wife as a mom.
I want the same but it's impossible. Unless you find some poor foid in a third world country who is ok to do this.

But forget about occidental women. None is going to accept it and they have way better options than you who are willing to act like beta cucks and do all the house tasks.
It’s in our genes to want mommy dommy big tit htb, it’s like in out genetic code
Thoughts on trying to geomaxx to a person in my family who lives in an Asian country with some white people, maybe I can do it there since competition is lower? Then also if she finds it weird I can just go back home to Jewden and continue life like nothing happened.

Yeah, good luck with that.
Stay down while I rise.

Thoughts on trying to geomaxx to a person in my family who lives in an Asian country with some white people, maybe I can do it there since competition is lower? Then also if she finds it weird I can just go back home to Jewden and continue life like nothing happened.

Stay down while I rise.
Asians ususally dont pack big tits, but they’re way more devoted to their husband so maybe u got more chances there

• +1
Asians ususally dont pack big tits, but they’re way more devoted to their husband so maybe u got more chances there
I meant that I would go for white foids in an asian country where the majority of people are asian (less competition 4 me).

And I am far too young to get a wife.

Should I maybe impregnate some random asian foids there and spread on my genes, doesn't that make me a winner from a genetic standpoint TBH?

I meant that I would go for white foids in an asian country where the majority of people are asian (less competition 4 me).

And I am far too young to get a wife.

Should I maybe impregnate some random asian foids there and spread on my genes, doesn't that make me a winner from a genetic standpoint TBH?
well… for a instinct point of view yes, you have spread your seed and can die in peace

• +1
well… for a instinct point of view yes, you have spread your seed and can die in peace
Instict is everything, anyone who claims they are better than their animalistic spirit is a full time coper.

How is it going for you finding a big tit mommy gf?

Instict is everything, anyone who claims they are better than their animalistic spirit is a full time coper.

How is it going for you finding a big tit mommy gf?
I’m fucking rotting i’m my room mental masturbating with the possibility of looking better, ngl I look mtn and can ascend to chadlite with surgeries, but I don’t got the money :incel: so no big tit gf yet

• Love it
I want girlfriend who treats me like teenage bf. We just hang out and have fun, none of that boring adult shit

Sadly, these girls are chad only. While the rest of us have to rot with a obese ethnic woman that can't shut her mouth about not enough money. The winner takes all period.

• JFL
Sadly, these girls are chad only. While the rest of us have to rot with a obese ethnic woman that can't shut her mouth about not enough money. The winner takes all period.
Evil world

• So Sad
Reactions: INB
You're a sexist manchild! You have to be in a equal relationship where you ALSO do the housework! It helps feminism & gender equality!

• So Sad
do you mind real men fucking her?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RODEBLUR and LampPostPrime