ShawarmaFilth

ShawarmaFilth

“The average is 5.1 bro!! I swear!!”
I cant handle stupid woman who just argue 24/7 and cant think logically

Smart and common sense low mtb-mtb >>> stupid bimbo high htb

You'll never find one

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and not__cel
Same bro I really feel u. Most of them nowadays are not even dumb. They're just straight up mentally retarded. For the majority of chicks now - especially the young ones - they can't even comprehend the concept of objective reality. If something is in their heads it's true. It's all about how they feel. Reality for them is how they think things are not how they truely are.
The ones that have the less depth are the louder ones. They just bring irelevant things to discuss just for the sake of it.
Wish I had a chill, smart, well educated, nonchalant chick.
Entitled dumb bimbo brats are just for their holes.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, ShawarmaFilth and alurmo
Same bro I really feel u. Most of them nowadays are not even dumb. They're just straight up mentally retarded. For the majority of chicks now - especially the young ones - they can't even comprehend the concept of objective reality. If something is in their heads it's true. It's all about how they feel. Reality for them is how they think things are not how they truely are.
The ones that have the less depth are the louder ones. They just bring irelevant things to discuss just for the sake of it.
Wish I had a chill, smart, well educated, nonchalant chick.
Entitled dumb bimbo brats are just for their holes.
Yeah i want a girl i can genuinely conversate with not just about nails and bs but about life overall

I dont think a virgin girl who acts like that exists past 15-16 ngl

• So Sad
Reactions: Just_Another_User

i dont

i want a dumb foid i can control and manipulate

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf

Careful what you wish for. Smart girls just know how to piss you better when they do argue.

These types of girls exist lol, but the relationships are super boring to be in. Types of girls that have 3-4 year relos at a time

These types of girls exist lol, but the relationships are super boring to be in. Types of girls that have 3-4 year relos at a time
Why r they boring? I just wanna talk and cuddle lol

Careful what you wish for. Smart girls just know how to piss you better when they do argue.
Smart means she wouldn’t like to argue. If she did, she’d know how to articulate her points in a SMART way, not in a way to piss me off fornthe hell of it

I want a pet nigger that dances on a chain and doesn't steal

I'll take my odds

Why r they boring? I just wanna talk and cuddle lol
Theres no spice to the relo, usually these girls are low sex drive and driven less by their emotions. They will also stop fucking you after your 2nd child

Whatever women ends up with you has to be ok with her bf posting on incel forums about men's cocks 24/7 .
I hope she's out there.

Yeah i want a girl i can genuinely conversate with not just about nails and bs but about life overall

I dont think a virgin girl who acts like that exists past 15-16 ngl
Unfortunately..
I would love to have a girl who I could have deep conversations with. They are almost all NPCs that only talk about pop music singers and mainstream media shit.
Post year 2k it is trully over, bro
All western girls fell for the bad bitch ethos.. Totally impossible for a real connection, real conversation, etc...
They are just Godless, moraless beings. Everything is just so futile

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
Theres no spice to the relo, usually these girls are low sex drive and driven less by their emotions. They will also stop fucking you after your 2nd child
How does intelligence = low sex drive tho?

Whatever women ends up with you has to be ok with her bf posting on incel forums about men's cocks 24/7 .
I hope she's out there.
Once i get a gf i’m out the forum haha

You will still be thinking of cock though probably when you fuck her
Well not necessarily
I’m not sexually attracted to men although i do love discussing male genitalia

• JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision
How does intelligence = low sex drive tho?
High iq girls understand how the world works and usually dont go out and fuck a random amount of guys, they will usually settle for a guy that they know they can maintain

High iq girls understand how the world works and usually dont go out and fuck a random amount of guys, they will usually settle for a guy that they know they can maintain
I still dont get it how does intelligence = low libido

I still dont get it how does intelligence = low libido
Horny can be whatever, not in terms of sex, the guys that they get with arent gonna be chads so they wont get turned on therefore not as much sex

Tough luck

All women do not think logically.
Donald Trump Lol GIF by Election 2020

Smart means she wouldn’t like to argue. If she did, she’d know how to articulate her points in a SMART way, not in a way to piss me off fornthe hell of it
I don't think you understand. Women don't argue to win or prove a point. They argue to argue. And there ain't one of them alive that's "smart" enough to not do that. It's their nature, because they aren't equal to a man.

The only relationships that exist where the woman doesn't argue is where the man is completely subjective to her. And sure there are plenty enough of those, but I don't think that's what you want.

The prettier, the stupider the girl is.