I want a Turk girl like this 😢

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist

I watch their videos all the time in a fit of rage and jealousy. Literally threw my phone against the wall when he grabbed that ass:feelswah:

Stupid fucking bitch decided to become gookified.

@StuntmanMike @i_love_roosters

JFL at her parents. Seems trad on the face of it. But let her daughter whore around with a kafir (that became Muslim probably).

@JohnDoe Muslim curries / Arabs would NEVER let their daughters marry outside religion never mind different race which they won't 99.9% of the time either. They're okay with MEN marrying outside race / religion (based). But don't even want the women to marry someone from another village JFL.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Htobrother, ElySioNs, JohnDoe and 7 others
Inb4 she's LTB :soy:

Stfu this is a clear HTB I would massage her feet til she falls asleep every night.

That gook is incel material in the West.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, murdah, bloomercel and 1 other person
I would happily do so. This pheno doesn't exist where I live. All the Turkish girls in the UK are disgusting AF 🤢

Idk what/who infected gene pool here. Even Pakis fog them. That's how bad it is.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and SubhumanForever
did you see the thread I posted
what you think of this turkish girl

I had a girl that looked very similar in one of my classes, pretty shy and would smile awkwardly all the time I found it cute

• Ugh..
Reactions: Diarrhoea
I would happily do so. This pheno doesn't exist where I live. All the Turkish girls in the UK are disgusting AF 🤢

Idk what/who infected gene pool here. Even Pakis fog them. That's how bad it is.
>I would happily be a subhuman betabux cuck
The absolute state of dot org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, bloomercel and SecularIslamist
did you see the thread I posted
what you think of this turkish girl

I had a girl that looked very similar in one of my classes, pretty shy and would smile awkwardly all the time I found it cute
Wtf is that? LTB if I'm being generous.

• JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer, bloomercel and Veganist

I watch their videos all the time in a fit of rage and jealousy. Literally threw my phone against the wall when he grabbed that ass:feelswah:

JFL at her parents. Seems trad on the face of it. But let her daughter whore around with a kafir (that became Muslim probably).

@JohnDoe Muslim curries / Arabs would NEVER let their daughters marry outside religion never mind different race which they won't 99.9% of the time either. They're okay with MEN marrying outside race / religion (based). But don't even want the women to marry someone from another village JFL.

She looks hqnp wifey material

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel and SecularIslamist
She looks hqnp wifey material
Exactly man. They are so unlike the men. They belong to educated curries like me in the West who will upgrade their entire life and treat them like queens.

Instead they will happily settle for feminine Korean LTNs or Turkish koksal baba who will abuse them every night when their football team conceded a goal.

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel
Exactly man. They are so unlike the men. They belong to educated curries like me in the West who will upgrade their entire life. Instead they will happily settle for feminine Korean LTNs or Turkish koksal baba who will abuse them every night when their football team conceded a goal.
Why dont u turkicmax?? Follow my guide brah

• JFL
meanwhile she barely knows anything abt u jfl

• JFL
  • So Sad
Why dont u turkicmax?? Follow my guide brah
What guide? I'm locationpilled (UK) Also they hate curries just like they hate Arabs. I have no hope.

Anyway I'm nafrimaxxxing. The only women who treat me like a human are Moroccans , Algerians and Tunisians.

• Woah
white girls that date asian men are based

They belong to educated curries like me in the West who will upgrade their entire life and treat them like queens.
Arab and turkish muslims are extremely racist towards curries and asians, this couple is just an exception.

What guide? I'm locationpilled (UK) Also they hate curries just like they hate Arabs. I have no hope.

Anyway I'm nafrimaxxxing. The only women who treat me like a human are Moroccans , Algerians and Tunisians.
Whats ur skin tone?

• JFL
white girls that date asian men are based
Are you blind? She's not white in any universe. Med at best.
Arab and turkish muslims are extremely racist towards curries and asians, this couple is just an exception.
Nah Turks are obsessed with (central and east) Asians. They both racist but I think they have soft spot for the gooks.
shes my phenomatch
Do you have a sister by any chance?
Whats ur skin tone?
Lightskin curry. Basically yellow tbh. Similar to Sallu. But my looks are pre-ascension salludon. Over.

• +1
Turkish women are turbo racist why do you want one lmao

• Woah
Are you blind? She's not white in any universe. Med at best.

Nah Turks are obsessed with (central and east) Asians. They both racist but I think they have soft spot for the gooks.

Do you have a sister by any chance?

Lightskin curry. Basically yellow tbh. Similar to Sallu. But my looks are pre-ascension salludon. Over.
Its not over check my turkic guide

• JFL
Inb4 she's LTB :soy:

Stfu this is a clear HTB I would massage her feet til she falls asleep every night.

That gook is incel material in the West.
Bro that is NOT a htb ur fetish for Menas bumps up ur ratings for women by one whole point or more sometimes 🤣 @Gengar @JohnDoe
IMG 3009

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: JohnDoe, bloomercel, SecularIslamist and 2 others
Turkish women are turbo racist why do you want one lmao
That makes me want them even more. Id gladly get whipped by her while she calls me a pajeet lowlife motherfucker.

They are selective racist. Trust me they would suck every last drop of white cum. No different to guys who worship blonde Olga's from Russia.

Bro that is NOT a htb ur fetish for Menas bumps up ur ratings for women by one whole point or more sometimes 🤣 @Gengar @JohnDoe
View attachment 3049401
Cmon that's just a shitty screenshot in a dark room.

Just have light skin ethnic with dark hair/eyes and no visible deformation and you are guaranteed HTB (for me).

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe and bloomercel
Its not over check my turkic guide
I saw your post. It's subhumanmaxxing guide tbh.

I want to currify a Turk girl. No fucking way am I integrating into their culture especially since they got cucked by the West. The only Turkish thing I like is doner.

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and Timmy

How Ruri Ohama was made.

Her parents are Japanese/Turkish

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: JohnDoe, bloomercel, SidharthTheSlayer and 2 others
View attachment 3049401
Yeah, it’s a common cope by @SecularIslamist to inflate their ratings. The amount of times I’ve seen him claim these deathnik LTBs as MTBs or HTBs is crazy. :forcedsmile:

(Not talking shit about his recent match, btw).

• +1
  • WTF
I saw your post. It's subhumanmaxxing guide tbh.

I want to currify a Turk girl. No fucking way am I integrating into their culture especially since they got cucked by the West. The only Turkish thing I like is doner.
Eh, over for ur turk dreams

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: maarda and SecularIslamist
gooks are stealing our women too, its over.

IMG 6200

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: JohnDoe, rand anon, bloomercel and 1 other person
Ill be spending 2 months in Ä°zmir. Just arrived today :feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Small kpoop cock onry

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe
Your taste is consistently unique, friend. Not in a good way.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe and SecularIslamist
K-Cucks managed to get a nice SMV in Turkey due to bts bullshit, Turkish girls usually have an obsession with them when they are in their teenage years and %95 of the time it goes away once they realize they are weak, feminine and would be embarassing to have around. Then you have girls like this who never grew out of that phase, usually these ones are mentally ill and a social outcast in Turkey

• +1
View attachment 3049401
If she's HTB then i'm also HTN :ogre:
Tbh i don't blame him, when you have fetish for mena or any other pheno, you tend to naturally rate them higher than what they are. This could just be a bad pic, let me take al ook at the other videos.

• JFL
Honestly i think she might even be a strong LTB, not even a MTB. Could be a weak MTB if you really factor in good body/etc but i don't think so honestly. I've seen MTBs IRL and they have way more sex appeal/attraction to them. The guy is just a regular every day gook you'll find on the streets of seoul? don't see the appeal bhai. Post an actual fogger turkish girl. I mean i do get it from your perspective, she looks kinda cute/comfy and wifey material if good personality but looks alone i don't rate her that high.
HTN? my bhai you are smoking that good stuff

This forum worships white women or squishy squishy women.
For good reason bhai, no other race of women can match white women in sex appeal but that's nto to say that there aren't a ton of white foids who i feel no attraction/appeal to whatsoever because there are but when you see a GL white foid it's just brutal, she instantly fogs every woman in her vicinity whereas ethnics/turks/squishies don't have that same aura, squishy squishy is a more refined taste, i personally only rate nip girls, rest are whatever.

• Ugh..
gooks are stealing our women too, its over.

View attachment 3049468
MAKE IT ILLEGAL FOR SLANTEYES TO MARRY OUR FOIDS
i have normal eyes and not flat nose so by defintion i instantly fog every asian on the planet due to simply being a genetically superior ethnicity.

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and enchanted_elixir
Honestly i think she might even be a strong LTB, not even a MTB. Could be a weak MTB if you really factor in good body/etc but i don't think so honestly. I've seen MTBs IRL and they have way more sex appeal/attraction to them. The guy is just a regular every day gook you'll find on the streets of seoul? don't see the appeal bhai. Post an actual fogger turkish girl. I mean i do get it from your perspective, she looks kinda cute/comfy and wifey material if good personality but looks alone i don't rate her that high.
HTN? my bhai you are smoking that good stuff
For good reason bhai, no other race of women can match white women in sex appeal but that's nto to say that there aren't a ton of white foids who i feel no attraction/appeal to whatsoever because there are but when you see a GL white foid it's just brutal, she instantly fogs every woman in her vicinity whereas ethnics/turks/squishies don't have that same aura, squishy squishy is a more refined taste, i personally only rate nip girls, rest are whatever.
Honestly if the rest of the world rates these girls lower by one tier I do, thats all power to me. I'm happy about that.

If you're saying this girl is LTB that's the biggest lifefeul for me. If one man's LTB is another man's HTB you're best of being the other man

K-Cucks managed to get a nice SMV in Turkey due to bts bullshit, Turkish girls usually have an obsession with them when they are in their teenage years and %95 of the time it goes away once they realize they are weak, feminine and would be embarassing to have around. Then you have girls like this who never grew out of that phase, usually these ones are mentally ill and a social outcast in Turkey
How much of it is K-cuck and how much of it is 'we wez central Asian Turkic and shit'?

I swear to god these guys are incels in the West. Kpop halo exists I don't deny that and it's usually a JB thing. But it is an extreme minority still even amongst them. Gooks are on average only slightly higher SMV than curries - but that doesn't mean much. A Chadpreet has more universal appeal than Chang.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElySioNs and JohnDoe
i want billie eilish

• Ugh..
Reactions: JohnDoe and SecularIslamist
Honestly if the rest of the world rates these girls lower by one tier I do, thats all power to me. I'm happy about that.

If you're saying this girl is LTB that's the biggest lifefeul for me. If one man's LTB is another man's HTB you're best of being the other man

How much of it is K-cuck and how much of it is 'we wez central Asian Turkic and shit'?

I swear to god these guys are incels in the West. Kpop halo exists I don't deny that and it's usually a JB thing. But it is an extreme minority still even amongst them. Gooks are on average only slightly higher SMV than curries - but that doesn't mean much. A Chadpreet has more universal appeal than Chang.
Fair enough but HTB? come on now buddy boyo, in what angle is this foid a fucking HTB? never, never! There's having different taste adn there's being delusional, this is the latter. But i get it, some guys simp over a foid who others think are LTB or whatever and for them she's the best looking woman on the planet, just chemicals/our brain bonding/being attached in some way. It perceives her as more than she really is.

• +1
i want billie eilish
out of all the women in the world, you want this drug addicted coalburner? over for you. Prime monica belluci would have been a good answer.

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and GlamourPursuer
Koreans are slaying worldwide because of k-popmaxxing lol.

• So Sad

Ah ah hadi sik Beni askim

• JFL
Reactions: ElySioNs and SecularIslamist

"We wuz Central Asian Turks nd shieeet" definitely plays somewhat of a role but it's not as significant as this:

Turkey helped South Korea in Korean War by sending thousands of Turkish soldiers and hundreds of Turkish soldiers were martyred in Korea,. Turkish soldiers graves are still there in Korea. Because of this Koreans and Turks widely regard each other as a "brother nation" some even more extreme ones would go as far as Göktürk Khaganate time and say that Göktürks helped Goguryeo (Korean Empire) against Tang China. So both already view each other positively, and something about Turks is that when they see a country as a brother, they can become simps and that coupled with K-cuck halo is a recipe to this

So to answer your question, I would say its more of a K-Cuck halo and "Turkey-South Korea brotherhood" thing

I agree though, gooks have death tier SMV in West but in Turkey it's different

• +1