I want be NT and slay with my beautiful face

AncapFAG

AncapFAG

U.S.S umbrella corporation
I want to imitate the chads and be like them, I want a beautiful body, go around with a nice car (lancia delta s4❤❤❤) see the foids that notice me and make me compliments and kill al the blupiller cope. Live the american dream boyo. But for this I need longer hair and more testosterone and steroids. I want to become a super charismatic and very strong gigachad like DIO!!!!
IMG 20190123 135531

Give me the bejelit and im going to sacrifice my parents for instaimprove my face and body!!!!
https://goo.gl/images/QRk6qH
DIOMAXXING

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Deleted member 611
Its fuckin OVER for this forum

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, RedPilledStemcel, JovanD and 1 other person
20190203 180938
+
IMG 20190124 104936
=
IMG 20190121 212150

MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, RichardSpencel and Deleted member 611
Autism

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and Autist
FUAAAAAAAAARK IM DIOMAXXING WITH U

• +1
Reactions: AncapFAG
Pure autism.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and Autist
DIO isn't NT , he's a negative inhibition psychopath that created a cult of diehards

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611 and dogtown
Quit this anime cope and you can ascend. Trust me. I used to be into anime and alternative stuff, but living by it got me no where. It's okay to like it, just don't build yourself around it, you idiot. You are one of the people here who CAN ascend if he wants to, but it is clear you don't want to with this animuhentai shieett..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, Nibba, RichardSpencel and 3 others
Quit this anime cope and you can ascend. Trust me. I used to be into anime and alternative stuff, but living by it got me no where. It's okay to like it, just don't build yourself around it, you idiot. You are one of the people here who CAN ascend if he wants to, but it is clear you don't want to with this animuhentai shieett..

My chad friend is a literal anime weeb and he still slays a ridiculous amount. If u have a good face foids will not give a fuck whether ur obsessed with Dio lmao

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Mansnob
I wanna keep my autistic hobbies tbh i nobody knows about them though. Its ogre for dioposters ngl

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
Just lookmax bro

My chad friend is a literal anime weeb and he still slays a ridiculous amount. If u have a good face foids will not give a fuck whether ur obsessed with Dio lmao
I dont rember the last day i go out from home (exclude gym)

Dragon Ball Z doesn't count, which is prob what he likes. Everyone wears shirts with DBZ on it where I live, doesn't mean they watch it, it is just a trend. Also, many people wear Iron Maiden and Metallica shirts wear I live, doesn't mean they know what those bands are, it is just a trend. If this guy sparingly brings up anime, then yeah, he can do that if he is Chad. However, no way this guy is constantly referring to anime, even as Chad.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Dragon Ball Z doesn't count, which is prob what he likes. Everyone wears shirts with DBZ on it where I live, doesn't mean they watch it, it is just a trend. Also, many people wear Iron Maiden and Metallica shirts wear I live, doesn't mean they know what those bands are, it is just a trend. If this guy sparingly brings up anime, then yeah, he can do that if he is Chad. However, no way this guy is constantly referring to anime, even as Chad.
Bullshit, autismmaxxing is the best way, me and Dio we are similar
IMG 20190110 185923
IMG 20190120 153810

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Yeah you'll become what Zesto became after he mimicked my anime autism back from the incels.me days. He even made his name similar to mine with the "-to" suffix on purpose
Screenshot 2019 01 25 23 41 59

Screenshot 2019 02 04 14 56 202

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
Zesto 2.0
Gl zesto.

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel and Autist
@AncapFAG whats your favorite Resident Evil? Mine is 4 ofc

Anyway if this is an anime character autism thread then let me contribute. I wanna be Light chad who manipulates thirsty women to achieve his goals.
Img 1943

Screenshot 2019 01 26 23 08 322

Tbh. Anime is pretty fucking gay man

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
fake and gay

Tbh. Anime is pretty fucking gay man
It is, but I can see why he watches it. It is like an escape from real life; the good guys always prevail and evil fails, the girls just throw themselves on the main character - even if he is a cuck, all the girls have nice bods, which is contrary to reality. I no longer watch it, but I enjoyed it in the past.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and Deleted member 611
It is, but I can see why he watches it. It is like an escape from real life; the good guys always prevail and evil fails, the girls just throw themselves on the main character - even if he is a cuck, all the girls have nice bods, which is contrary to reality. I no longer watch it, but I enjoyed it in the past.
JoJo is good. I like it. Same with dbz and early next (for rock Lee)