I want female to worship me

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
I want her to change me (like they change chads) & make me stop doing bad habits (drugs ect) going out ect.,..I want her to wrap her arms around mine . Look up to me & Worship me like I’m her master. ? fml won’t ever happen

X

x69

?????? ????
Go back to incels.me faggot. Or watch us pounding stacies left and right. The same stacies that try to change us but we already made up our mind about the way we live. JFL at needing another person to change your ways.

Jfl not being mentally strong enough to change yourself.

11gaijin

11gaijin

Zephir
Since blackopstruecel was temp banned you started posting these threads. Are you the same person?

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
i been straight edge for years bud and i did not get foid. im just fed up. I can change my actions but i rather have a female change me like i see Chads get changed by foids.

X

x69

?????? ????
i been straight edge for years bud and i did not get foid. im just fed up. I can change my actions but i rather have a female change me like i see Chads get changed by foids.

I'd like if a female would cure my mental problems. But there is no reason for her to do that. I look slightly above average but have no value for her to invest into.

Tricky

Tricky

Resident Professor

Can you elaborate? You see Chads being changed by girls? Girls tend to change guys, in ways I'd argue is bad, but that's besides the point.

satoshisacuck

satoshisacuck

HackER
I want her to change me (like they change chads) & make me stop doing bad habits (drugs ect) going out ect.,..I want her to wrap her arms around mine . Look up to me & Worship me like I’m her master. ? fml won’t ever happen

Maybe with that attitude it won't ever happen.

qwep

qwep

Banned
Go back to incels.me faggot. Or watch us pounding stacies left and right. The same stacies that try to change us but we already made up our mind about the way we live. JFL at needing another person to change your ways.

Spoken like a true incel in denial