I want female to worship me

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
I want her to change me (like they change chads) & make me stop doing bad habits (drugs ect) going out ect.,..I want her to wrap her arms around mine . Look up to me & Worship me like I’m her master. ? fml won’t ever happen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nibba and ZyzzReincarnate
:feelsbadman:
:feelscry:
:feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Blitz, Nibba and 1 other person
Go back to incels.me faggot. Or watch us pounding stacies left and right. The same stacies that try to change us but we already made up our mind about the way we live. JFL at needing another person to change your ways.

Jfl not being mentally strong enough to change yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, badromance and Deleted member 281
Since blackopstruecel was temp banned you started posting these threads. Are you the same person?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Since blackopstruecel was temp banned you started posting these threads. Are you the same person?
Blackopstruecel doesn't have the mental health and state of mind required to do this. It's def not him. He was on tinychat earlier in the week too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
i been straight edge for years bud and i did not get foid. im just fed up. I can change my actions but i rather have a female change me like i see Chads get changed by foids.

• +1
i been straight edge for years bud and i did not get foid. im just fed up. I can change my actions but i rather have a female change me like i see Chads get changed by foids.

I'd like if a female would cure my mental problems. But there is no reason for her to do that. I look slightly above average but have no value for her to invest into.

• +1
I want her to change me (like they change chads) & make me stop doing bad habits (drugs ect) going out ect.,..
lol whyy bro
the last thing I want is some female trying to kill my vibe when Im feeling nice. Go thERapy :feelskek:

• +1

Can you elaborate? You see Chads being changed by girls? Girls tend to change guys, in ways I'd argue is bad, but that's besides the point.

• +1
I want her to change me (like they change chads) & make me stop doing bad habits (drugs ect) going out ect.,..I want her to wrap her arms around mine . Look up to me & Worship me like I’m her master. ? fml won’t ever happen

Maybe with that attitude it won't ever happen.

• +1
Go back to incels.me faggot. Or watch us pounding stacies left and right. The same stacies that try to change us but we already made up our mind about the way we live. JFL at needing another person to change your ways.

Spoken like a true incel in denial

• +1
You are too far gone for any woman to change you, you need to fake it

• +1
  • +1
She came back just to keep him in limbo, forever cursed to make posts about her for all of time.
i imagine my dong on yo. How r u btw

• +1
  • +1