I want Lebanon and Israel to go to war so bad

Hahhaa Lebenese whores settling for arranged marriage to subhumans? Sure bruh. Literally the biggest whore country in the middle east.
I don't care about the military or political situation. I just wanna see Lebanese cuties become refugees and then I can hopefully catch one. Idc about the Christian ones, but I'm open to Sunnimaxxing the Shia girls. They are fine AF. Probably the finest of the finest MENAs. Mashallah 😍

@shia.jihadist @yeeyeeslayer @vaseqmoherad
You are a disgusting human being

You want millions people to die (war) so you can take advantage of a libyan refugee

"Lebenese whores settling for arranged marriage to subhumans? "

You call you sisters whores??

You are a disgusting human, agsgufilaah may allah burn you in hell you disgusting pig

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes and SecularIslamist
Lebanese women dont like Bengalis

You are a disgusting human being

You want millions people to die (war) so you can take advantage of a libyan refugee

"Lebenese whores settling for arranged marriage to subhumans? "

You call you sisters whores??

You are a disgusting human, agsgufilaah may allah burn you in hell you disgusting pig
It's just a shitpost bhai :forcedsmile:

Lebanese women dont like Bengalis
Yh I know. They consider us a joke :feelswhy::feelswah:

• So Sad
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫
This is kindve a weird reason. Tbh I don't know why you would even want to fuck a war refugee. I would be too sad for them to ever get horny lmao. Plus there's already arab diaspora that live around the world, why not just go after them, or just go on dating apps and find non religious arabs to fuck around with.

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
This is kindve a weird reason. Tbh I don't know why you would even want to fuck a war refugee. I would be too sad for them to ever get horny lmao. Plus there's already arab diaspora that live around the world, why not just go after them, or just go on dating apps and find non religious arabs to fuck around with.
Once they come over to the West it's ova man. Anyway I'm shitposting but Lebabese women are truly the worst. Beirut is literally called Las Vegas of the Middle East

I swear to god what u just said is so true
All the chicks i had beef with were short chicks. The taller chicks are usually way nicer
Btw so what?
We can rape them haha. No need for consuental sex bhai. Evil bitches dont deserve consentual sex.
Their prolly gonna enjoy it too those stupid low self respect bitches
Napoleon complex exists in both genders jfl

Napoleon complex exists in both genders jfl
yea but its okay when its a male.
cuz they actually suffer, male manlets have my permission to be a brat. They suffer enough already.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
yea but its okay when its a male.
cuz they actually suffer, male manlets have my permission to be a brat. They suffer enough already.
Female midgets know that no one takes them seriously so all they could do is bark but no bite lmao

My lil sis is 151 cms and she's exactly that

Female midgets know that no one takes them seriously so all they could do is bark but no bite lmao

My lil sis is 151 cms and she's exactly that
How tall are you?

• So Sad
This is why women don't want you. You're a frickin bully
Sorry bhai it's a mog or be mogged world. You can't compete with 171cm curries like me :feelsyay:

I love seeing gigamanlets. Whenever I see them in a grocery store out in public I follow them around so I can feel the mog.

• So Sad
Sorry bhai it's a mog or be mogged world. You can't compete with 171cm curries like me :feelsyay:

I love seeing gigamanlets. Whenever I see them in a grocery store out in public I follow them around so I can feel the mog.
I'm only 18 tho, hopefully there's some hope for me and wallah I'll let karma get you forever :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

• So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist
I'm only 18 tho, hopefully there's some hope for me and wallah I'll let karma get you forever :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:
I'm just shitposting bhai. I hope you're in a manlet country. I'd rather me 166cm in the middle east than 171cm in England tbh...

• JFL