I want my girl to breastfeed me any advice?

jartetetron

jartetetron

the MOGGER
Joined
Sep 27, 2026
Posts
80
Reputation
180
I don’t know how to ask her. I wanna drink breast milk so bad 😵‍💫🤤🤤.



@-joe @Nerogen @ibmh @Lowdimotrucel
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cortisolman2 and levisko
Goatis vonderplanitz
 
  • +1
Reactions: jartetetron
tell her you need breast milk to reopen your growth plates
 
I don’t know how to ask her. I wanna drink breast milk so bad 😵‍💫🤤🤤.



@-joe @Nerogen @ibmh @Lowdimotrucel
tell her that its the world will explode if it doesnt happen and its the only way. Im pretty sure it can also mess up the milk for the baby because mothers milk changes for the baby due to their saliva i think

Festival Theboys GIF by Amazon Prime Video
 
just ask to suck her tit bro simple as that
 

Similar threads

jc0
Replies
0
Views
26
jc0
jc0
lookingforadvicecel
Replies
3
Views
58
Clqs
Clqs
Amuzant
Replies
9
Views
64
Amuzant
Amuzant
lemon67
Replies
2
Views
26
wedzio
wedzio
vaylenvislays
Replies
4
Views
62
supershocked123
supershocked123

Users who are viewing this thread

  • cold_nano
  • Nerogen
Back
Top