I want to be a great conquerer, inventor or explorer

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

broken and destroyed
I want to be a Chad and slay to but I also yearn for greater things

I would want to be an explorer the most, I’m particularly fascinated with space exploration I think about it almost every day

But the world is pretty much entirely explored and I was born to early to see space

An inventor would be cool as well one who invents something great for the world but I’m not high iq enough

A conquer is my least favorite option, mostly just interested in the idea of overcoming such a vast obstacle than the idea of ruling over people itself

@cromagnon thoughts?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon and The Homelander
Dnrd

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander
Brutal no reply pill

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231
I want to be a Chad and slay to but I also yearn for greater things

I would want to be an explorer the most, I’m particularly fascinated with space exploration I think about it almost every day

But the world is pretty much entirely explored and I was born to early to see space

An inventor would be cool as well one who invents something great for the world but I’m not high iq enough

A conquer is my least favorite option, mostly just interested in the idea of overcoming such a vast obstacle than the idea of ruling over people itself

@cromagnon thoughts?
If you want to be any of these join the #banallcontributors movement

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Go to a isolated tribe but pull up with power armor, make a documentary post it on YouTube gain millions of views

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Conquer and explorer if you make them your slaves

Agreed. I would love to be a conquerer, I unironically wasn't made to be born in this generation, inb4 cornball

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, cooldude1231, Saint Casanova and 1 other person
Agreed. I would love to be a conquerer, I unironically wasn't made to be born in this generation, inb4 cornball

View attachment 3194200
Out of the 3 I find the conqueror aspect personally to be least appealing

But I’d rather have the notoriety and reputation of Hitler than to be average and forgotten

Just another cog in a broken machine:feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and cromagnon
Out of the 3 I find the conqueror aspect personally to be least appealing

But I’d rather have the notoriety and reputation of Hitler than to be average and forgotten

Just another cog in a broken machine:feelsrope:
Imagine being someone like Napoleon or Alexander the Great

Fucking glorious

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and wishIwasSalludon
show the jews you mean business

Imagine being someone like Napoleon or Alexander the Great
Napoleon is my favorite conqueror easily, he fought all of Europe in multiple wars and won 6/7 times I think

And even tho he didn’t have the biggest empire remember he went up against the most power nations of the time

Unlike the Spanish who just conquered uncivilized tribes or the mongols who conquered already decaying empires.

Napoleon held his own and won against the most powerful nations

• Love it
Reactions: cromagnon
  • Hmm...
Reactions: cooldude1231