I want to be bigger dude

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
I want to be ''kawał chłopa'' which mean a piece of a man. I'm 6'1.5, 6'2-6'4 with long legs and arms would be good. What i want to most is bigger frame. Thicker bones, wider shoulders, big hands and feet are things that i want. Big skull would be great too. Why i want to be big guy? Becouse the feeling you get for being able do dominate other man very easly is great. You walk where you want with inner confidence of being able to fight with everything. What about foids? Well you have easier with tall foids. With short jb's you will have a problem with preetyboys. If you can combine looking aesthetic, big and being fit you're on great spot

mogging is for narcies, right boyo?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Face>everything

No, for normal c9mpetitive man. If You're not competitive you're not a man
getting female attention more than the mogster ogre is much more of a "mog", and is in fact, a genuine mog as you're being the alpha in the room getting all the chicks.

Foids>everything
not exacly. You knowman, feeling less a man becouse of not being able to defend yourself is disgusting feeling. MAybe i was just raised in family when everybody trained some martial arts, i was always told that fighting is important for man. It's in my mind now. Call it cope but i don't want to be scared of dudes twice size as me
getting female attention more than the mogster ogre is much more of a "mog", and is in fact, a genuine mog as you're being the alpha in the room getting all the chicks.
not exacly. I can go to a man with him on pe and do some play fight and kick his ass. I can bully him. Fighting ability is very important for me, that's how i was raised.

Yes bro but yot facial aesthetics suffer from being ogre 9/10