I want to better my diet, give me tips

Deleted member 17123

Deleted member 17123

Bronze
I want to quit taking multivitamins and having a clusterfuck of micronutrients in my body through pills, and rather pick a few supplements carefully.
Therefore I want to try to improve my diet. Currently cutting so this is what I am planning on eating every day.
Weight: 72-73KG, Height: 183-185cm tall.

Weekends:
Breakfast: 5 eggs, spinach, 2 carrots and 2 slices of bread + 1 tsp fish oil - 600 calories approx, 32 grams of protein.
Lunch: 300g yoghourt with 100g muesli, 1 scoop of protein powder + 1 tsp fish oil - 900 calories approx, 50 grams of protein.
Dinner: Mums cooking + 1 tsp fish oil - 500-800 calories approx, 30-60 grams of protein.

Weekdays
Breakfast before school: 300g yoghourt with 100g muesli, 1 scoop of protein powder + 1 tsp fish oil - 900 calories approx, 50 grams of protein.
Pre workout meal/lunch after school: 5 eggs, spinach, 2 carrots and 2 slices of bread + 1 tsp fish oil - 600 calories approx, 32 grams of protein.
Post workout/Dinner: Mums cooking + 1 tsp fish oil - 400-600 calories approx, 30-60 grams of protein.

Supplements:

Vitamin D3: 3200 IUs (my past post was what I was going to start taking, not what I currently am taking)
Creatine: 5 grams
Magnesium Chloride (ULTRA BIO-AVAILABLE) 300mg in liquid form sipping throughout the day
Fish oil: 3 tsp every day 3600mg omega 3, 1500mg DHA, 1200mg EPA
Iodine: 300mcg

(might add a B-vitamin complex because our family does not eat much red meat.)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
I can recommend meals but besides from that you just need enough of a Varity you don't crave bad food

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 15827 and EverythingMattersCel
Protein:

Chicken thighs (tastes way better than chicken breast)
Greek Yoghurt
Cottage Cheese
Eggs
Skipjack tuna cans (3 times less mercury than albacore)

Carbs:

Whole Grain Bread
Jasmine Rice
Pasta
Bananas
Apples
Oranges

Fats:

Extra Virgin Olive Oil
All Natural Peanut Butter (my favorite brand of peanut butter is Kirkland)

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 18436 and Deleted member 18310
first of all, nice height bro, around 6 foot . to me, it looks like you are eating better than 99% of the population. you have the holy trinity of nutrient dense foods-eggs, dairy and meat. I would say to just make sure you are varying the type of meat you it- beef, chicken, pork, fish, mussels, even organ meats if you want(they taste like shit tho). I personally don’t take multivitamins because i don’t really believe in them, but if you find they help you then go for it(the ones you’re taking look solid, as they are covering the hardest to get vitamins and minerals). What’s your age range and how tall are your parents? if you’re still in school/young and your parents have some decent height genetics, you may be able to heightmaxx some more with sports/light lifting and lots of sleep

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
first of all, nice height bro, around 6 foot . to me, it looks like you are eating better than 99% of the population. you have the holy trinity of nutrient dense foods-eggs, dairy and meat. I would say to just make sure you are varying the type of meat you it- beef, chicken, pork, fish, mussels, even organ meats if you want(they taste like shit tho). I personally don’t take multivitamins because i don’t really believe in them, but if you find they help you then go for it(the ones you’re taking look solid, as they are covering the hardest to get vitamins and minerals). What’s your age range and how tall are your parents? if you’re still in school/young and your parents have some decent height genetics, you may be able to heightmaxx some more with sports/light lifting and lots of sleep
My dad is 5'9.5 and my mum is 5'8. I lift and I go to bed at 10pm every single weekday. Weekends vary because of partying.

My dad is 5'9.5 and my mum is 5'8. I lift and I go to bed at 10pm every single weekday. Weekends vary because of partying.
I find that height is more reliant on the genes passed down from the mother, and 5’ 8 is quite tall for a woman. not sure what your age is but you seem to have a solid looksmaxxing routine going and should be able to add a bit more height to the sweet spot 6 2- 6 4 range where you will gain a lot of attractiveness from women solely based on height. good luck to you my friend keep on looksmaxxing :)

I find that height is more reliant on the genes passed down from the mother, and 5’ 8 is quite tall for a woman. not sure what your age is but you seem to have a solid looksmaxxing routine going and should be able to add a bit more height to the sweet spot 6 2- 6 4 range where you will gain a lot of attractiveness from women solely based on height. good luck to you my friend keep on looksmaxxing :)
I'm 17 and yeah I agree with height being more reliant on the mothers genetics.

cheers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18310
Protein:

Chicken breast
turkey
alpro yogurt
beef once a week
salmon
maceral
tuna cans (3 times less mercury than albacore)

Carbs:

potatoes
sweet potato
couscous
brown rice
wraps

Fats:

Extra Virgin Olive Oil

veg:

carrots
broccoli
onions
spinach
cauliflower

"whatever"

• +1
eggs are classed as a anabolic i wished i had eggs but allergic :ogre:

• So Sad

:feelshah::feelshah:

Protein:

Chicken breast
turkey
alpro yogurt
beef once a week
salmon
maceral
tuna cans (3 times less mercury than albacore)

Carbs:

potatoes
sweet potato
couscous
brown rice
wraps

Fats:

Extra Virgin Olive Oil

veg:

carrots
broccoli
onions