I want to blow my brains out

Sixatheconqueror

Sixatheconqueror

5'8 One Man Army
Joined
May 9, 2025
Posts
1,837
Reputation
1,428
If heaven does exist then heaven is blowing brains out so my deformed face is gone completely and nobody will ever be able to see it again as it no longer exists, lowk would be the best feeling ever that the last thought I will ever have is that my head is no more and the flaws I spent obsessing over have been destroyed to little peaces. I hate the skin that i'm wearing so much but i won't because i'm a pussy
 
  • +1
Reactions: Crimx991
Damn why do you hate yourself this much? Just because you don't live up to what society finds attractive?
 
  • +1
Reactions: pleasevanity, Sixatheconqueror and Crimx991
Damn why do you hate yourself this much? Just because you don't live up to what society finds attractive?
How you look is what you are, even if its not who you are
 
If heaven does exist then heaven is blowing brains out so my deformed face is gone completely and nobody will ever be able to see it again as it no longer exists, lowk would be the best feeling ever that the last thought I will ever have is that my head is no more and the flaws I spent obsessing over have been destroyed to little peaces. I hate the skin that i'm wearing so much but i won't because i'm a pussy
Bunp
 

Similar threads

Rzn
Replies
4
Views
67
soullet
soullet
volgograd009
Replies
5
Views
29
volgograd009
volgograd009
Notcel
Replies
25
Views
100
Outlander
Outlander
chud10282892
Replies
12
Views
46
lowinhibragecel
lowinhibragecel
Notcel
Replies
5
Views
31
Notcel
Notcel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top