I want to change my life around but my destiny is set in stone

Deleted member 6164

Deleted member 6164

Lay flat when the war comes
This summer I will turn 19, I want to finish this college semester with good grades since it’s a new semester a new fresh start, I also want to start boxing like I used to again pre-covid and maybe get into golden gloves championship. Want to my parents and family proud and just not be a fuckup like I currently am. I have the ability to do all of these things too.

But after a set of things that I’ve done I don’t think I have much choice but to exit this world. No this isn’t a suicide thread necessarily but kind of just venting. For people who are genuinely considering suicide, murdersuicide, etc. Please think these things through carefully. There is no going back once you’ve made the choice to carry it out / planning it out. I am pro-choice about suicide and think everyone should have a right to end their own life but just please make sure you think these things through. You only live once, and if we don’t and there is afterlife, we don’t know for sure what’s it like, so at least try living for a bit.

Wt2DTDA.png

• Woah
Reactions: DivineBeing and thecel
Lol ur 18 relax u will suffer here for another 40 years

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing and thecel
Post face nigga you will ge the brutal pill from me

You're black you should be NT and fucking obese white women :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member