medialcanthuscel

Kraken

Attachments

• IMG_2019-12-23_01-05-08.JPG
    IMG_2019-12-23_01-05-08.JPG
    158.7 KB · Views: 46
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426

Can someone do a tinder fake with these pics below, writing that he's 15yo and asking to 20yo+ girls to meet?
@belnar93 @TsarTsar444
this is a chad, you are 2-2.5 points below him, it never began for us
Is he truly 15?

No he's 17 now, but use older pics in tinder profile

@Lorsss
il suo ask, come quello di tutti i bellocci, é supercrudo

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Buuuuuuuump

its monday i just woke up , weekly dose of cortisol injected
THX
@medialcanthuscel

Sorry for my english but I'm going to write fastly. One month ago at 19.00 a brutal thing happened to me, that I never imagined could happen. I was returning from the place where was public wifi that I used to read *****/lookism. I was 500m from home when I cross a 6'6 chad with a PSL 7.5 face (model tier). He was walking with a Stacy. The mog is extremely brutal, and I stop walking to observe his beautiful blue eyes and his ideal midface, while he keep walking, certainly used to be stared by people. I restart to walk and when I'm 100m close to my home I see in the middle of the way a guy and a girl who are sitting on a bench. I was still thinking about the amog experienced, but from distance I notice the compact midface of the guy, and his overturned swag hat. I prepare myself to suffer another mog from a normal PSL 6. But at every step my curiosity and anxiety are growing, because the traits of his masculine face are becoming more clear, as it's becoming more and more obvious that what I'm going to see is extraordinary. Then, all of sudden, I assett his final form: O'pry tier eye area, with 10/10 orbitals, and in addition an unique eye colour, polar grey. We look at each other for 5 seconds, while I mentally photograph his face. He's the best looking male I have ever seen in real life. My knee become weak and all of the muscles in my body relax, knowing my time has come to an end. I have been violated in the worst way possible, confronted with my genetic inferiority.

- this is how i felt seeing this post

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Sorry for my english but I'm going to write fastly. One month ago at 19.00 a brutal thing happened to me, that I never imagined could happen. I was returning from the place where was public wifi that I used to read *****/lookism. I was 500m from home when I cross a 6'6 chad with a PSL 7.5 face (model tier). He was walking with a Stacy. The mog is extremely brutal, and I stop walking to observe his beautiful blue eyes and his ideal midface, while he keep walking, certainly used to be stared by people. I restart to walk and when I'm 100m close to my home I see in the middle of the way a guy and a girl who are sitting on a bench. I was still thinking about the amog experienced, but from distance I notice the compact midface of the guy, and his overturned swag hat. I prepare myself to suffer another mog from a normal PSL 6. But at every step my curiosity and anxiety are growing, because the traits of his masculine face are becoming more clear, as it's becoming more and more obvious that what I'm going to see is extraordinary. Then, all of sudden, I assett his final form: O'pry tier eye area, with 10/10 orbitals, and in addition an unique eye colour, polar grey. We look at each other for 5 seconds, while I mentally photograph his face. He's the best looking male I have ever seen in real life. My knee become weak and all of the muscles in my body relax, knowing my time has come to an end. I have been violated in the worst way possible, confronted with my genetic inferiority.

- this is how i felt seeing this post
lookism makes people gay