I want to die

D

Deleted member 1209

最低の彼氏
Did some more sightseeing today and felt bored out of my mind. It’s impossible to enjoy traveling for longer than a few days as a subhuman. I just want to go on dates with Japanese women

it literally really gets boring and meaningless without women when you travel.
its literally meaningless. traveling the world, engaging random events, party, rave, festival, all those epitomes of life gratifications literally jump up to another level when you are chad and can manage to have romantic relationships. its not even comparable.

Still not sure why you chose to go to Japan of all places as a black guy

• +1
Reactions: xit, CupOfCoffee, Framletgod and 9 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Krezo and Roping Subhuman
Still not sure why you chose to go to Japan of all places as a black guy

Lots of black guys claim to have had success here/more than they had at home

My interest in Japanese culture was shallow. I don’t give a shit anymore

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2607
Don't die on us bro. I want you to get laid in japan. Keep trying

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
Lots of black guys claim to have had success here/more than they had at home

My interest in Japanese culture was shallow. I don’t give a shit anymore
I find that very doubtful but okay

over

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
I’m tall, exotic, can speak some Japanese and figured my emaciated framecel look (I’m big compared to Japanese guys based on the clothing sizes) and weebness would fly better here. But nope, i need internationally elite LMS to get laid here too
Don't die on us bro. I want you to get laid in japan. Keep trying

There’s no point if it doesn’t come easily

Last edited:
I find that very doubtful but okay

They’re all over Reddit. Seems like you have to be at least 6’2” to become a rockstar in japan though

Society is hell.

Society is hell.
1081.jpg

It’s over for many men

You should have gone to Europe or a Hispanic country. White and Latino women mog the shit out of gook foids.

I have an Asian fetish. I want to defile sweet, feminine girls

can you just go for white whores like all normal bbcs does?

Maybe it's time for you to realize that the problem isn't you, but with asian women not finding black men attractive? Just a thought lol. Recently found an article of a black guy who committed suicide because he got rejected by asian foids.

In less than 350 days, I talked to nearly 1500 Asian Women and none of them took time out of their day to say hello,” Shaw wrote on June 17 in a post called “Why I decided to leave earth.

On June 9, he documented the times he gave 100 women compliments on the street, noting that none of them resulted in a date. On June 10, he chronicled the timestamps of every time he saw “Asian women locking hands with Caucasian men.” By June 17, he had decided to take his own life:

Btw, when he counted every white male asian female couple he found he ended up counting to 26 in just a few hours. The race pill is brutal man. (This was in New York).

Have you even tried on Tinder?
You should have made a nice brand new tinder account with a new sim card, frauded your location in Japan a few weeks before you landed and be very picky about your swipes.

Also, lie about your age .. a few years younger.

can you just go for white whores like all normal bbcs does?
this!
white w*men are the most BBC consuming women that ever existed you can surely do well with them
leave the asian women to me dammed bbc stop dickmogging me fuck

• +1
Reactions: dodt and pisslord
Have you even tried on Tinder?
You should have made a nice brand new tinder account with a new sim card, frauded your location in Japan a few weeks before you landed and be very picky about your swipes.

Also, lie about your age .. a few years younger.

Only have 6 matches after 24 hours

Locationmaxxing is all about preparation.

You need to be getting your matches weeks before you even get on the plane. Having chats, conversations etc..

Only have 6 matches after 24 hours

Yeah then it's over. For 1 meetup it takes roughly 20-50 matches on average. I've also heard people throw out the 50-100 figure before. Maybe even more (depends on where in the world you are, your race, how good looking you are, etc).

I might start day gaming. Lots of Japanese normies do it apparently (it’s called “Nanpa”)

Ore wa chado da

Did some more sightseeing today and felt bored out of my mind. It’s impossible to enjoy traveling for longer than a few days as a subhuman. I just want to go on dates with Japanese women
How fucking retarded must one be to go to Japan as a nigger. Just lol at you, you could've known it won't do no good since the ideal is blonde, blue eyed and tall and a decent face

Been drinking with some girl off tinder and her friend for the Past 4 hours

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and Deleted member 1106
Not going to happen, were at a karaoke bar at 3 am and the friend has a bf
why don't u go to one of those bars where the girls light your cigarettes for you and give you attention and shit i can't remember what they're called

After hanging out with some girls for an entire night, I’ve realized that I‘m more interested in the people more than I am in quaint architecture, food, maid cafes, etc.

Last edited:
After hanging out with some girls for an entire night, I’ve realized that I‘m more interested in the people more than I am in quaint architecture, food, maid cafes, etc.
socialmaxx back home

socialmaxx back home

it seems easier here due to my foreigner halo and low inhibition when speaking Japanese. I also think people are ironically more open to mingling with strangers here. The Vibe here at night, even on a weekday is something else. I can’t wait to come back after I’ve looksmaxed

Last edited: