I want to do plastic surgeries and what should I do to my face via surgeries?

Deleted member 20178

Deleted member 20178

Iron
Hey I have an incel face especially three years ago when I entered into my college and I was in college military training, as well as having gone insane to shave my eyebrows by half, so all of them contributed to my ugliest photo taken as my college identification photo:
Unknown 4

After my eyebrows grew back and I learned how to make up well, here is my selfie taken by half of month ago:
Screenshot 2022 05 31 13 19 48 80 e39d2c7de19156b0683cd93e8735f348

My own plan is to do a nose job and just call it a day.

What are you guys' suggestions? I will highly appreciate them!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Virgin at 29 😔, galego123 and 3 others
wtf are u doing retard

kpop maxx asap u have good potential

1- get thicker eyebrows
2- grow out ur hair to curtains

Jfl @ u

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 19499, Tallooksmaxxer and 9 others
if u want to kpop max you have to leanmax, your face right now is bloated as fuck. Btw the first photo shows quite good potential for leanmaxxing, so lose some fat and water, get a prettyboy haircut, dye eyebrows, maybe use some jewelery

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
take care of your skin looks like shit, get thicker eyebrows and eyelashes, and u look vitamin d deficient too

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Hey I have an incel face especially three years ago when I entered into my college and I was in college military training, as well as having gone insane to shave my eyebrows by half, so all of them contributed to my ugliest photo taken as my college identification photo:
View attachment 1735999

After my eyebrows grew back and I learned how to make up well, here is my selfie taken by half of month ago:
View attachment 1736002

you have pig nose and bloated face ngl

• +1
View attachment 1735999

View attachment 1736002

Jaw muscle reduction, cheekbone reduction, buccal fat removal and nosejob ngl

• +1
rhino, double eyelid, wraparound jaw implant, gymmaxx, neck maxx, eyelash and eyebrow growth maxxing, grow hair out for kpop bangs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, subhuman incel, bogii and 1 other person
I don't think I have good potiential everytime I see(at least on camera) 'kpop boys' I am gonna feel mogged a lot and that's why I want to do surgeries.
wtf are u doing retard

kpop maxx asap u have good potential

1- get thicker eyebrows
2- grow out ur hair to curtains

Jfl @ u

rhino, double eyelid, wraparound jaw implant, gymmaxx, neck maxx, eyelash and eyebrow growth maxxing, grow hair out for kpop bangs
his jaw is already very wide for this face ngl. adds bloat to the face

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
Good, thx. This is the reply that is in the most accordance with my own opinions about my face ngl

these aside i notice a lot of chinese guys have extremely positively tilted and arched eyebrows that dont look very good. OP has it too. shape your eyebrows into flat or slightly positive tilt.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 173728794_761189151041496_5553105684375613477_n.jpg
    173728794_761189151041496_5553105684375613477_n.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Dak5f1bUMAAdlHF.jpg
    Dak5f1bUMAAdlHF.jpg
    193.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: deepweb1298
these aside i notice a lot of chinese guys have extremely positively tilted and arched eyebrows that dont look very good. OP has it too. shape your eyebrows into flat or slightly positive tilt.
yeah i style my eyebrows as straight as possible, having curved eyebrows isnt good because of the way my orbits are like. Dont want to feminise my face anymore

First photo unironically mogs

Last edited:
if u want to kpop max you have to leanmax, your face right now is bloated as fuck. Btw the first photo shows quite good potential for leanmaxxing, so lose some fat and water, get a prettyboy haircut, dye eyebrows, maybe use some jewelery
Isn't blood something temporary as opposed to actual fat

yeah i style my eyebrows as straight as possible, having curved eyebrows isnt good because of the way my orbits are like. Dont want to feminise my face anymore
Those three Asian men's eyebrows are seen as good in nowaday's Asian face appreciations but don't know if such still can be the case to Western face appreciation.

Here it is:
2CweRFQ.jpg

Plus, dunno why my hair was splited in the middle in this photho LOL.
actually pretty good side profile, not need for genio or bimax. Focus on lateral width in jaw implant.

In terms of nose its seems okay, from front is worse. You need defattening of the nose tip, alar base reduction, rib cartilage or some other material in the bridge of nose to make it slightly taller. Only go to the best of the best for nose cause it can easily get fucked up. What country do you live in?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 20178
actually pretty good side profile, not need for genio or bimax. Focus on lateral width in jaw implant.

In terms of nose its seems okay, from front is worse. You need defattening of the nose tip, alar base reduction, rib cartilage or some other material in the bridge of nose to make it slightly taller. Only go to the best of the best for nose cause it can easily get fucked up. What country do you live in?
I am now living in China but I will migrate into USA for private reasons, maybe within 5 yrs.
Plus although I am a computer science student who hate computer science, I have got enough motivations to be a translator as my job and a writer as my avocation in USA and I will migrate there to achieve translator degrees for my job.

I am now living in China but I will migrate into USA for private reasons, maybe within 5 yrs.
Plus although I am a computer science student who hate computer science, I have got enough motivations to be a translator as my job and a writer as my avocation in USA and I will migrate there to achieve translator degrees for my job.
no clue about China surgeons, if going to the usa for surgery go to Rod rohrich for nose.
Also if you have a chink accent, take language classes to get this shit gone. Most white girls are gonna dismiss you cause of that. Unless you only want asian fobs

no clue about China surgeons, if going to the usa for surgery go to Rod rohrich for nose.
Also if you have a chink accent, take language classes to get this shit gone. Most white girls are gonna dismiss you cause of that. Unless you only want asian fobs
Yeah I have accent and that's indeed a big issue. China's English education never emphasizes your communicative abilities, only your scores on those damned test papers. What's much worse China's becoming more and more 'involutional'(内卷) in any aspect and Chineses are being screwed up by various competitions and worsening societal and political circumstances after Xi Jinping achieved the paramount political power, not to mention CCP is never taking care of our human rights and benefits per se.
That's why you can see a lot of Chineses behaving like having got severe mental issues like psychopaths and lunatics in China and out of China. I bet you already came across Chineses who showed bad etiquettes and communications right?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: deepweb1298
take care of your skin looks like shit, get thicker eyebrows and eyelashes, and u look vitamin d deficient too

I love junk foods such as McDonald and other fried foods so that's why my skin is not good all the time. I wash my face with great cares on a daily basis and I also realized I gotta change my diet habits recently. I am now quitting McDonald and fried foods and changing my diets into lite ones.

Last edited:
his jaw is already very wide for this face ngl. adds bloat to the face
This point is controversial. My BMI is only 22+ and my Chinese surgeons never recommended me to reduce my jaw muscles to solve hypertrophy and my jawline was praised by many times. And I can also see contradictory comments on this point in this thread.
I guess that can be contributed to the differences of face appreciation between West and Asia.
But anyway thx for your suggestions I am highly appreciating them.

No actually I don't like kpop boys instead I think their face outlines are too monstrous like girls and we Chineses even call it '蛇精脸'(snake face). I know China's young girls are loving kpop boys or similar things but I never thought they are charming to me. I don't like that kind of face features. I just want to maintain my own style for my face and outfits.
I don't like conforming to the stupid tendencies in the society and I love doing me most. We need 'diversities' for our world right?

No actually I don't like kpop boys instead I think their face outlines are too monstrous like girls and we Chineses even call it '蛇精脸'(snake face). I know China's young girls are loving kpop boys or similar things but I never thought they are charming to me. I don't like that kind of face features. I just want to maintain my own style for my face and outfits.
I don't like conforming to the stupid tendencies in the society and I love doing me most. We need 'diversities' for our world right?
but you can't masculine max with your facial structures
you are either bloated ogre with 0 smv or prettyboy with your asian phenotype. It's your choice to have 0 appeal btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
but you can't masculine max with your facial structures
you are either bloated ogre with 0 smv or prettyboy with your asian phenotype. It's your choice to have 0 appeal btw
Yh for sure. But I think I can maintain the 'middle 'style between them, namely semi-masculine/semi-prettyboy

you aren't ugly

kpop max: makeup, lose bodyfat you look bloated and grow your hair out long. thats it 🙂

you aren't ugly

kpop max: makeup, lose bodyfat you look bloated and grow your hair out long. thats it 🙂
Wait, you mean my body is bloated or my face is bloated? Yeah my jaw seems bloated if compared to kpop boys but I don't like their jaws tbh bc they really look like girls.

I'd rather choose Ebola than being ugly tbh

Hey guys, I had counselling with multiple surgeons and they said I just needed a nose job and didn't need to improve other shits on my face. What's your take?
Plus I already have appointments with a surgeon in my location and I hope I can become chad after surgeries LMAO.

New incel haircut, what is your take?
Screenshot 2022 06 18 02 00 27 18 e39d2c7de19156b0683cd93e8735f348

Girls dont care about "diversity." If you want to slay, you have to conform to society at least a bit.

imo first of all you need a nose job. Your jawline is pretty good in the first pic but you look bloated asf in the second.

Anyways kpop prettyboys are gigaslayers in Asia @your smile. I'm like 5/10 in the west, but a chad in Asia cuz I have the right phenotype.

Also bout your height. Yes 164cm is a very bad height. Maybe move to South China where people are shorter. Idk where you live. Moving to SEA is also a good option. You can also wear shoe lifts if you want.

Also I wouldn't move to the west if I was you. You will be accent failoed, and 164 cm is just way too short. I think it will be okay with fob asian girls tho.

Sorry for being harsh, I'm just being realistic.

Anyways, Good luck. I hope you ascend.

Girls dont care about "diversity." If you want to slay, you have to conform to society at least a bit.

imo first of all you need a nose job. Your jawline is pretty good in the first pic but you look bloated asf in the second.

Anyways kpop prettyboys are gigaslayers in Asia @your smile. I'm like 5/10 in the west, but a chad in Asia cuz I have the right phenotype.

Also bout your height. Yes 164cm is a very bad height. Maybe move to South China where people are shorter. Idk where you live. Moving to SEA is also a good option. You can also wear shoe lifts if you want.

Also I wouldn't move to the west if I was you. You will be accent failoed, and 164 cm is just way too short. I think it will be okay with fob asian girls tho.

Sorry for being harsh, I'm just being realistic.

Anyways, Good luck. I hope you ascend.
It's really weird in regard of my face being bloated.
I just now went for plastic surgeon and she told me my face was not bloated at all so I guess it was due to my poor photography.
What about this selfie. Still bloated?
screenshot_2022-06-18-06-40-27-61_e39d2c7de19156b0683cd93e8735f348-jpg.1738303

KPopmaxx or it's over for you.

It's really weird in regard of my face being bloated.
I just now went for plastic surgeon and she told me my face was not bloated at all so I guess it was due to my poor photography.
What about this selfie. Still bloated?
screenshot_2022-06-18-06-40-27-61_e39d2c7de19156b0683cd93e8735f348-jpg.1738303
Honestly you look like 2 different people in your first and second pics.

In the first pic you dont look bloated. It could be your camera.

Honestly you look like 2 different people in your first and second pics.

In the first pic you dont look bloated. It could be your camera.
Yeah, my photography is very bad and I dunno why. Maybe my phone's bad camera could also contribute to it.
Do you think in this pic my face is also bloated?

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Yeah, my photography is very bad and I dunno why. Maybe my phone's bad camera could also contribute to it.
Do you think in this pic my face is also bloated?
Yes it does. Thoughts on China rn?

I haven't been in 2 years.

OP needs to post a side photo.

Yes it does. Thoughts on China rn?

I haven't been in 2 years.
IMG 20220516 193859

I have no thoughts on it.
And what about this pic? I took pic of myself in the mirror and maybe it will not disturb your judgement.

View attachment 1742186
I have no thoughts on it.
And what about this pic? I took pic of myself in the mirror and maybe it will not disturb your judgement.
Looks less bloated. But you really need a nose job.

Also your eyebrows are too high set and are weirdly curved. Also your eyes look a bit strange.

And your hairstyle is awful.

Looks less bloated. But you really need a nose job.

Also your eyebrows are too high set and are weirdly curved. Also your eyes look a bit strange.

And your hairstyle is awful.
My eyebrows and hair had long time not to be improved due to Shanghai's lockdown and I took this pic in April but I cut my hair the day before yesterday so the pic above(the pic above the pic of me in the mirror) was me now, and I think my eyebrows were shaved well and being weirdly curved was solved in that pic.
But as for eyebrows being too high set, my eyebrows were way lowered set than the other guy I posted above so I don't think this is really a problem and my eyes.. yeah because I had light 'epicanthal folds' but they were common among Asians and I also asked with my surgeon about them and they said they were light so I could open my canthus and if I didn't want to then it would be also okay.
Were you evaluating my face with Caucasian face appreciation? My face looks totally asian so maybe I am barking on the wrong tree on this forum to ask for surgeric suggestions since most of users seem to be white, not asians.

Last edited:
My eyebrows and hair had long time not to be improved due to Shanghai's lockdown and I took this pic in April but I cut my hair the day before yesterday so the pic above(the pic above the pic of me in the mirror) was me now, and I think my eyebrows were shaved well and being weirdly curved was solved in that pic.
But as for eyebrows being too high set, my eyebrows were way lowered set than the other guy I posted above so I don't think this is really a problem and my eyes.. yeah because I had light 'epicanthal folds' but they were common among Asians and I also asked with my surgeon about them and they said they were light so I could open my canthus and if I didn't want to then it would be also okay.
Were you evaluating my face with Caucasian face appreciation? My face looks totally asian so maybe I am barking on the wrong tree on this forum to ask for surgeric suggestions since most of users seem to be white, not asians.
Your eyes seem to round imo. It is just strangely shaped to me. Might be because of light epicanthal folds idk. I think it should be more elongated. And also double eyelids would be good.
Cha eunwoo

You should strive for an eye area like this.

Also, the forum users aren't only white, they are from around the world.

Btw I am asian. I am familiar with asian phenotypes.

Your eyes seem to round imo. It is just strangely shaped to me. Might be because of light epicanthal folds idk. I think it should be more elongated. And also double eyelids would be good.View attachment 1742238
You should strive for an eye area like this.

Also, the forum users aren't only white, they are from around the world.

Btw I am asian. I am familiar with asian phenotypes.
tbh I dind't see any problems with the location of my eyebrows. In the pic you show me this guy has higher eyebrow sets than mine.

As for other things,
I am ready to do nosewing resection surgery maybe in next month and the total cost will be 1223.73 dollars. Hope everything will be ok.
And btw i also asked about my jaw and eyes, my surgeon said my jaw was not bloated and decent among males and my eyes just had light epicanthal folds and opening canthus was not necessary and whatever I could do it or not do it.