I want to drink alcohol so bad today

The Grinch

The Grinch

It’s like my soul is craving it but my brain fights it

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sweetheart, Recessed Life and Manletmachine
I want to sometimes but it'd be the final nail in the coffin to start drinking alone

You have no friends who also like drinking ?
I'm offered alcohol and weed sure I just turn both down haven't used either since last year

Even had a guy offer me crack lol

I'm offered alcohol and weed sure I just turn both down haven't used either since last year

Even had a guy offer me crack lol
People who offer you strong drugs are devils, they just want to drag you down to their own level. I used to have such friends who I thought were my "brothers“ and they just turned me into an addict, it wasn’t easy to get out of that hole at all

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, BrahminBoss, plukee and 2 others
People who offer you strong drugs are devils, they just want to drag you down to their own level. I used to have such friends who I thought were my "brothers“ and they just turned me into an addict, it wasn’t easy to get out of that hole at all
100% even weed imo. they'll snatch your soul real quick

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Eriot Lodger
I had a nigha offer me crack and I refused. I didn't refuse the free cocaine though and I did not become addicted. :p

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, Bonecel01, The Grinch and 1 other person
Hash turned me into a drooling zombie over a summer. Felt okay but it was such an insanely low life. Just wake and bake, then watch Howard Stern show and other stupid shit with munchies all day long.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and Bonecel01
nothing to lose

I had a nigha offer me crack and I refused. I didn't refuse the free cocaine though and I did not become addicted. :p
I was given crack once which I smoked thru a toilet paper tube off some tin foil. felt cool to be hyper for awhile but you get too depressed after. I can see how people get addicted tho
Hash turned me into a drooling zombie over a summer. Felt okay but it was such an insanely low life. Just wake and bake, then watch Howard Stern show and other stupid shit with munchies all day long.
Yeah I used to smoke like 3x a day as a cope, it made me retarded. I can't justify smoking ever again unless it is some shit that's worthwhile like smoking with a girl. Smoking and drinking alone is the saddest shit in the world

Last edited:
I was given crack once which I smoked thru a toilet paper tube off some tin foil. felt cool to be hyper for awhile but you get too depressed after. I can see how people get addicted tho

Yeah I used to smoke like 3x a day as a cope, it made me retarded. I can't justify smoking ever again unless it is some shit that's worthwhile like smoking with a girl. Smoking and drinking alone is the saddest shit in the world
I mean it depends how you do it. Having a beer when you're out and about walking in the sun isn't so bad. Has to be the odd beer here and there though for tolerance to stay that low. Kratom I take virtually everyday. Would struggle to find a reason to get up in the morning without it.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and Bonecel01
weed fucks with u on soul level, especially that fucking brick weed disgusting not medical marijuana wihch can be good. id rrather do meth than do that dogshit local high thc weed again

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and soulless_npc
weed fucks with u on soul level, especially that fucking brick weed disgusting not medical marijuana wihch can be good. id rrather do meth than do that dogshit local high thc weed again
anything that fucks with your ability to be present or conditions you to think you need it to be present. you shouldn't ever smoke weed to detach from the present moment. I have an ounce of good homegrown weed sitting in my closet but I haven't touched it and I don't wanna until shit gets better. the weed that's sprayed with extra shit that comes in those funky pouches is like fucking poison

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
drink a whole bottle of vodka if you can

anything that fucks with your ability to be present or conditions you to think you need it to be present. you shouldn't ever smoke weed to detach from the present moment. I have an ounce of good homegrown weed sitting in my closet but I haven't touched it and I don't wanna until shit gets better. the weed that's sprayed with extra shit that comes in those funky pouches is like fucking poison
only high cbd is good, thc needs to be just enough for slight analgesic and slight psychotropic effects anything more onyl leads to confusion

• +1
Reactions: soulless_npc
only high cbd is good, thc needs to be just enough for slight analgesic and slight psychotropic effects anything more onyl leads to confusion
The depersonalization shit just got too bad for me and it was zero sum that's why I stopped, it can also make you feel bipolar. you always wanna have a strong grounding in reality and a good dopamine balance before you even think about touching weed, it has to do with your core psychology

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
which ones do you consider strong drugs to be?

which ones do you consider strong drugs to be?
I‘m not an expert but it starts with a certain kind of weed, depends on the variety

• +1
Reactions: ambi
I‘m not an expert but it starts with a certain kind of weed, depends on the variety
what do you think about LSD and Ecstasy? I have been offered those before, never been very keen to try tho

what do you think about LSD and Ecstasy? I have been offered those before, never been very keen to try tho
I myself never tried it, but I have friends who did ecstasy. As from what they said it depends very much on your tolerance, which depends on your state of mind. If you’re depressed or otherwise in a bad mood, it will cause you a bad trip, even a horror trip, but if you’re happy it will increase your happiness and you feel as if you want to hug the whole world or some shit idk

I wouldn’t suggest that tbh, I never took it cause I know I would have a bad trip