I want to eat everything I see hellp

frendly

frendly

👁
I’m on calorie deficit, but I fasted for 2 days and did a small workout this morning. I actually think I’m gonna start nic cause I hear it helps with appetite.
I’m trying to lose 40lbs shit is actually so difficult god. I already ate 2 packs of goldfish and I’ve eaten 905 calories so far. God I’m dying, wish there was a shortcut for losing weight.
Feel like binging bruh :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: SLA
Yeah I got the same problem. Food is a very strong drug. The only thing you can do is try not to think about food but as you are counting calories you are thinking about food all the time and the hunger reminds you of it. Its crazy hard.

• +1
Reactions: frendly, Deleted member 16369 and SLA
meanwhile me water fasting for 3 weeks like a boss:cool:

• So Sad
Reactions: frendly
Yeah I got the same problem. Food is a very strong drug. The only thing you can do is try not to think about food but as you are counting calories you are thinking about food all the time and the hunger reminds you of it. Its crazy hard.
I wanna do a 1200cal deficit cause I see so many people doing it but damn. It’s impossible for me especially when I workout one hour and a half 3-5 times a week.

how much you weight

Fix your dopamine balance

• +1
convert to islam ramadan is in 3 weeks.

• Love it
Fat ass nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bui and frendly
dont do a crash diet then it is not sustainable and you will rebound. you just have to do 500 kcal deficit and be consistent about it for a long time.

• +1
192.5, 6’0. Goal weight is 150
I always imagined you as a tiny nigga why tf are you same height as me. Heightpill is brutal after HS when literally kids are taller than you JFL.

• JFL
can relate

• So Sad
Just follow the urge and do it then. You're setting yourself up to fall victim to an endless binge-restrict cycle, which can be incredibly hard to break out of. Just eat whenever you're hungry and stop once you're satiated. Intentional starvation practically never works in the long term as we can't beat our inherent survival instincts with willpower alone

• +1
I always imagined you as a tiny nigga why tf are you same height as me. Heightpill is brutal after HS when literally kids are taller than you JFL.
It’s okay to be short just manletmax. :owo:
Also I’m very scrawny, but I like being a skinny guy that’s why my ultimate goal weight is 140lbs
2287B715 39D0 4A09 AE2B F284C51F091D

It’s okay to be short just manletmax. :owo:
Also I’m very scrawny, but I like being a skinny guy that’s why my ultimate goal weight is 140lbs
View attachment 1597031
nah its good to be slightly overweight during puberty your bones will be bigger.

nah its good to be slightly overweight during puberty your bones will be bigger.
I’m almost 30lbs over bro. It’s not I feel like shit tbh :feelswhy:. Goal is to lose 20lbs byend of april

500kcal is enough of a cut for 1 pound a week you just need some fat burners to curb your appetite.

• +1