i want to fuck and degrade beckies but i want to treat stacies like queens

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

逆様邪八宝塞
is this another proof of bp or?

• +1
Reactions: h111
I’ll do the opposite.

why not fuck and degrade them while treating them like queens too?

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
or maybe I am too NT

• +1
why not fuck and degrade them while treating them like queens too?
beacuse my pride and ego dont allow me to treat beckies ugly face like queen, some halo or something

• +1
beacuse my pride and ego dont allow me to treat beckies ugly face like queen, some halo or something
okay true i wouldnt bother to even interact with an ugly face, mtb+ i can treat them like queen

• +1
okay true i wouldnt bother to even interact with an ugly face, mtb+ i can treat them like queen
nah even mtbs, i feel like theyre made for me to sex them then dump them, stacylites or above are deserving of queen treatment

• +1
is this another proof of bp or?
Subhuman or Stacy, they’re all meat bags looking to replace you. Slay, impregnate, and dip like a masculine man.

• Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: shizuku11111 and h111
nah even mtbs, i feel like theyre made for me to sex them then dump them, stacylites or above are deserving of queen treatment
loyalty is more rare than beauty. you can go downtown in whatever city you live in and see hundreds of big ass, big tits (used up whores) but how often will you see a loyal girl who will love you and stay with you? we should rate women on how pure they are more strongly than their looks because who wants a used up roastie

• +1
Subhuman or Stacy, they’re all meat bags looking to replace you. Slay, impregnate, and dip like a masculine man.
sex with non-virgin means youre a cuck

• +1
Reactions: butterworld