I WANT TO GET LAID SO BADLY MAN IM JEALOUS OF ALL THE SLAYERS IN MY SCHOOL

Zygos4Life

Zygos4Life

Joseph Joestar
IM GETTIG SICK OF SEEING SEXY DELICIOUS FOIDS IN PUBLIC KNOWING THAT THEY'RE GETTING SLAPPED UP BY 6 FOOT 5 PSL8+ PAJEET SINGH SANDHU BEHIND THE SCENES WHILE I HAVE NO CHANCE FFS MAN😠😠😠😠😠😠

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1180, Deleted member 2769 and Framletgod
1f620.png

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2769 and Zygos4Life
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM FUCKING MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO FUCK MY TEACHER AND PENETRATE HER WITH MY 4 INCH COCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Luke LLL, Framletgod and Zygos4Life
πŸ˜›πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Hmm...
Reactions: Framletgod
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM FUCKING MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO FUCK MY TEACHER AND PENETRATE HER WITH MY 4 INCH COCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
vro its painful man legit the sexiest spanish teacher (sexy face and huge ass) left the fricing school. And then a year later another fit indian teacher with huge tits and ass leaves man its sad shit bro why this dunya have to be so evil on us😒😒

• Hmm...
Reactions: Framletgod
vro its painful man legit the sexiest spanish teacher (sexy face and huge ass) left the fricing school. And then a year later another fit indian teacher with huge tits and ass leaves man its sad shit bro why this dunya have to be so evil on us😒😒

πŸ˜›πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Framletgod and Zygos4Life
I WANT TO ABUSE A LITTLE INNOCENT GIRL AND THEN CUDDLE WITH HER

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Luke LLL and Zygos4Life
SAD SHIT MAN!!!!!!!!
teachers wearing yoga pant is suifuel 😒😒😒😒😒😒😒

• Love it
Reactions: Zygos4Life
Society is a cock tease for many men.

BOYO THATS SOME PEDO SHIT RIGHT THERE THAT AINT RIGHT
YOU NEED TO TEACH HER THE RIGHT BEHAVIOR BEFORE SHE BECOMES A SUPERFICIAL SLUT THAT ONLY GOES FOR 6'7 TALL CHADS AND WANTS EVERY INCEL MANLET DEAD

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1180 and Zygos4Life
Start gymceling, mma, get diet, 10h of sleep inject t, get anavar and after 6 months you can fuck up this 6'5 chad

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and Zygos4Life
Start gymceling, mma, get diet, 10h of sleep inject t, get anavar and after 6 months you can fuck up this 6'5 chad
Even if i beat him up, stacies all around the globe will book flight tickets to his location immediately and tend to his care while mugshots of my sub5 face get posted by every stacy on facebook calling me a "vile, monstrous creature".
Ogre for me

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
Even if i beat him up, stacies all around the globe will book flight tickets to his location immediately and tend to his care while mugshots of my sub5 face get posted by every stacy on facebook calling me a "vile, monstrous creature".
Ogre for me
RAPE this stacies

• Woah
IM GETTIG SICK OF SEEING SEXY DELICIOUS FOIDS IN PUBLIC KNOWING THAT THEY'RE GETTING SLAPPED UP BY 6 FOOT 5 PSL8+ PAJEET SINGH SANDHU BEHIND THE SCENES WHILE I HAVE NO CHANCE FFS MAN😠😠😠😠😠😠
I WANNA SHOW UP TO A PARTY WHERE MY OLD ONEITIS IS AND SHOW OFF TO HER WHAT SHE MISSED OUT ON AND HOW ABUSING ME WAS THE WORST MISTAKE SHE EVER MADE WHILE SIMULTANEOUSLY CUDDLING UP TO HER LIKE A FGGT AND SLEEPING WITH HER :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh:

• Woah
I WANNA SHOW UP TO A PARTY WHERE MY OLD ONEITIS IS AND SHOW OFF TO HER WHAT SHE MISSED OUT ON AND HOW ABUSING ME WAS THE WORST MISTAKE SHE EVER MADE WHILE SIMULTANEOUSLY CUDDLING UP TO HER LIKE A FGGT AND SLEEPING WITH HER :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh:
DO IT BRO
IM ROOTING FOR YOU

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1180
Fuck them up

• +1