I want to go out to for girls or whatever and wear lifts

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down
I mean, I've seen girls using "lift shoes"
Mujeres-D-Buzz-15556-d-Ante-Zapatos-plataformas-mZ1gaeo-Marino-ZAPATO-DE-PLATAFORMA-PARA-MUJER_1.jpg
This shit as well as high heels, who can add up to those womanlets like 6cm or even more WTF (there is a girl who is 175-6cm//5'9" and she wore this crap while I was drunk, and she was a bit taller than me (I'm 5'11"/181cm) and I was like "wtf is happenning, why you growing as a woman at your 15 years?"), and even then some make me feel not that tall (not like I'm very tall even lol), like why the fuck do they wear this crap? High heels gives them a better ass but this crap? What does this fucking crap even?

The case, I want to wear 1-2" lifts the next time I go out and see the results because I'm really tired of not being tall enought here (thanks to hypergamy, JFL not being tall enought in a country where I'm 2"//6cm taller than the average or even more). I think it will be a huge SMV booster, but I really wanna do it and see results (who knows, maybe I'm coping).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978 and Deleted member 6401
stop frauding with lifts man. nature intended u to be manlet so don't go against the rules. you will be severely punished for you decision. think now than later

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
stop frauding with lifts man. nature intended u to be manlet so don't go against the rules. you will be severely punished for you decision. think now than later
No, nature didn't intend a 5'11" to be a manlet, I'm fucking above average in men and women (5'4") in my country but women keep fraduing their height and looks so they can suck my fucking balls because I'm tired of this shit

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 6401
No, nature didn't intend a 5'11" to be a manlet, I'm fucking above average in men and women (5'4") in my country but women keep fraduing their height and looks so they can suck my fucking balls because I'm tired of this shit
cope blackopstruecel is the same height as you and he is manlet

• +1
cope blackopstruecel is the same height as you and he is manlet
We are manlets due to hypergamy and women frauding their height, may 5'11'' is manlet in the Netherlands but no way it is down here

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 6401
Couldn't sleep last nite boyo?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and satoshisacuck
You gotta get more sleep than that as a gymcel now
I know, I promise I'm fucking sleeping at least 8-7:30hrs from now on

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and satoshisacuck
@Nibba being looksmax.org dad and telling the children when to go to sleep, ROFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
  • +1
  • +1
The white man is superior.