I want to height max and frame max but I’m 21. Is it over?

Deleted member 16641

Deleted member 16641

Iron
I’m 5’8 and want to get to 6’2 big frame. I haven’t checked if my plates are closed. I hope they’re not.
I have probably been nutrient deficient my entire life :feelswah: I bought supplements zinc magnesium vitamin K2 and k1(let me know if I missing anything). I’m gonna try to get at least 10 hours of sleep.
If you have any other suggestions drugs included I’m willing to hear:feelsgood: Also do I have gyno lol ?

Attachments

• 31D424DF-8595-4433-9CBD-5306CC8FA645.jpeg
    31D424DF-8595-4433-9CBD-5306CC8FA645.jpeg
    382.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 548E76E8-578C-4BE1-9E64-8F8F9DD89C27.jpeg
    548E76E8-578C-4BE1-9E64-8F8F9DD89C27.jpeg
    499.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, MaxillaMaxing, WontStopNorwooding and 6 others
im sorry but at 21 height and frame maxxes wont be happening, focus on leaning out and look at other softmaxxes, maybe wear shoe lifts

• +1
Reactions: Win, Deleted member 13335 and Deleted member 16641
sadly no. but you frame is okay, you can resolv it with lateral raise

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641
Hola

• +1
im sorry but at 21 height and frame maxxes wont be happening, focus on leaning out and look at other softmaxxes, maybe wear shoe lifts
Thanks for the reply I appreciate it. But I’d rather try and fail then not try have what if’s( those are the worst). Also if height and frame maxing doesn’t work I’ll face and dick max

Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, CaptainCalicoe, ManzareK and 4 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, CaptainCalicoe, Deleted member 16641 and 1 other person
bro you're average height where you live.

Stop stressing brah(y)
Screen Shot 2021 12 22 at 185127

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
your frame is fine (speaking in terms of clavicle length) so gymmaxxing getting optimal hormone stats and building muscle, getting to 10 percent fat you would look much better than you do now.

Zero chance you will be any taller though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Yerico7, Beetlejuice and 2 others
In my country average male height is 4`11
mirin. Ecuador right? but people are really ugly i remember you saying

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 16641 and Deleted member 14478
I’m 5’8 and want to get to 6’2 big frame. I haven’t checked if my plates are closed. I hope they’re not.
I have probably been nutrient deficient my entire life :feelswah: I bought supplements zinc magnesium vitamin K2 and k1(let me know if I missing anything). I’m gonna try to get at least 10 hours of sleep.
If you have any other suggestions drugs included I’m willing to hear:feelsgood: Also do I have gyno lol ?

Oi, the only way you can ascend is, start blasting roids asap, read that shit on reddit dumb cunt, get 3" lifts and if youre really up for it save up for 3" limb lengthening on femurs with stryde nails, skin care etc and youll ascend, if youre too high inhib to do this shit then just fucking rope already​

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Deleted member 14978 and Deleted member 16641
mirin. Ecuador right? but people are really ugly i remember you saying
Yess, normies here are 2-3 PSL framelet subhuman manlets truecels ethnics and the Chads here are +3.5 PSL
Also Ed Sheeran is a sex symbol and girls get pregnant at 11 @WontStopNorwooding @Beetlejuice

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, WontStopNorwooding, Deleted member 16641 and 2 others

Oi, the only way you can ascend is, start blasting roids asap, read that shit on reddit dumb cunt, get 3" lifts and if youre really up for it save up for 3" limb lengthening on femurs with stryde nails, skin care etc and youll ascend, if youre too high inhib to do this shit then just fucking rope already​

I used to give LL advice like candy but it really backfires often, most people aren't receptive to such extreme measures for manletism

Yess, normies here are 2-3 PSL framelet subhuman manlets truecels ethnics and the Chads here are +3.5 PSL
Also Ed Sheeran is a sex symbol and girls get pregnant at 11 @WontStopNorwooding @Beetlejuice
looool

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
3.5 PSL Chad holy shit

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14978 and Deleted member 14478

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14478 and Deleted member 16641
your frame is fine (speaking in terms of clavicle length) so gymmaxxing getting optimal hormone stats and building muscle, getting to 10 percent fat you would look much better than you do now.

Zero chance you will be any taller though.

• +1
I think you missing vitamin d3 and whey protein. So K2 + d3 and whey protein (zinc is also ok, saw study where it increase IGF-1), some people claim that they get even 2-3 inch while they were 20-27 years old, but most of these people where on Growth hormone(for bodybuilding purposes) which is expensive, mk677 is cheaper alternative although I dont know how well its working

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 16641
I think you missing vitamin d3 and whey protein. So K2 + d3 and whey protein (zinc is also ok, saw study where it increase IGF-1), some people claim that they get even 2-3 inch while they were 20-27 years old, but most of these people where on Growth hormone(for bodybuilding purposes) which is expensive, mk677 is cheaper alternative although I dont know how well its working
Thanks I already I have d3. Need to get whey tho

Height is 100% undoubtedly over

Clav plates may still be open, but its unlikely for them to grow

• +1
You look curry, pana... over

• +1