I want to inject some chemicals in my Body

Htobrother

Htobrother

I make women happy and exstatic joy ,
Joined
Dec 18, 2019
Posts
22,279
Reputation
21,807
They should have benefits ,
Give me some
I know of B12 is good shit
That will be a practice for the future T
 
Testosterone nigga
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, Deleted member 5891, Vidyacoper and 2 others
Inject sodium thiopental
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
How old are you OP?Maybe peptides can help?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Where to find legit stuff and not indian piss?
Message @Strike_Poseidon or @JustTrynnaAscend and @Bruh567 if you aren’t happy with your height
 
  • +1
Reactions: JustTrynnaAscend and Htobrother

Similar threads

iqletlowtest
Replies
15
Views
49
jp212
jp212
Sixatheconqueror
Replies
5
Views
47
Sixatheconqueror
Sixatheconqueror
Notcel
Replies
25
Views
107
Outlander
Outlander
volgograd009
Replies
5
Views
34
volgograd009
volgograd009
chud10282892
Replies
3
Views
24
Sett
Sett

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top