i want to kidnap and lock a girl up in my basement to be my pet

Zeruel

Zeruel

Baby Dick Rage
I think i should give up on love in general since no girl wants a guy with Thallassemia beta major (rare blood disorder that requires me to get 2 blood transfusions a week)

and have a 6 inch micropenis that your female therapist says is actually normal while she gets fucked by her husband who has 9 inches.

I just wish i could wish i could have a cute girl for me to take care of all to myself ❤️

Before you say “this why u inkel” if Richard Ramirez did this toilets would say “wow i wish that was me teehee”

6DD8EBBC 8270 43A6 8125 ED7FB6CDFC68

Over for my schizo rants

I want a girl to kidnap me and lock me in her room as her pet

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: eyelidcel, ballskin and Zeruel
I think i should give up on love in general since no girl wants a guy with Thallassemia beta major (rare blood disorder that requires me to get 2 blood transfusions a week)

and have a 6 inch micropenis that your female therapist says is actually normal while she gets fucked by her husband who has 9 inches.

I just wish i could wish i could have a cute girl for me to take care of all to myself ❤️

Before you say “this why u inkel” if Richard Ramirez did this toilets would say “wow i wish that was me teehee”

View attachment 1763777
Just get a disabled girl theory

• Love it
Reactions: Zeruel

View attachment 1763777
Whats she gonna do run away?
Girlwithnoarmsorlegs

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Zeruel, Deleted member 18603 and Kristin
Like the serial killer of the Poughkeepsie tapes jfl

• +1
i want qt3.14 lolicunny as pet

• +1