I want to make a TV show

D

Deleted member 57464

Social Planner
the show will be about Chads and Stacies, constantly having sex with each other, threesomes, foursomes, orgies, living their life to their fullest, doing all sorts of crazy things, SEX, SEX, SEX non stop etc. I will strictly cast good looking gys and girls for the shows, anyone below a 7PSL will be REJECTED and most scenes gonna be NSFW ofc.

The series gonna be pure rope fuel for most people, the news gonna talk about it like "New controversial TV series with excessive sexual imagery and scenes", conservative copers gonna say its immoral and real life aint nothing like that at all (JFL), everyone gonna be talking about it for that matter.

Reporters gonna be chasing me for interviews, i will have a guy wearing a hat and sunglasses pretending to be me while im just sitting in my room watching at their pathetic attempts to elicit something from him but, to no avail ofc.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar, not__cel, Deleted member 58285 and 2 others
Bombaclat

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
so reality tv?

What a cuck

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
the show will be about Chads and Stacies, constantly having sex with each other, threesomes, foursomes, orgies, living their life to their fullest, doing all sorts of crazy things, SEX, SEX, SEX non stop etc. I will strictly cast good looking gys and girls for the shows, anyone below a 7PSL will be REJECTED and most scenes gonna be NSFW ofc.

The series gonna be pure rope fuel for most people, the news gonna talk about it like "New controversial TV series with excessive sexual imagery and scenes", conservative copers gonna say its immoral and real life aint nothing like that at all (JFL), everyone gonna be talking about it for that matter.

Reporters gonna be chasing me for interviews, i will have a guy wearing a hat and sunglasses pretending to be me while im just sitting in my room watching at their pathetic attempts to elicit something from him but, to no avail ofc.
Cast me on the show me being subhuman will give your show diversity

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: appealmaxed, PsychoH, Deleted member 57464 and 1 other person