I want to study in Europe really bad (Eurocels please answer me)

Lebron_James

Lebron_James

sigma gyatt rizzler
I wanna go to Berlin or Paris, but I'm worried that the experience will be largely not at all what I was expecting because of the whole migrant situation right now in those cities.

Is it really as bad as it appears online? Or can I still actually see European culture over there

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, User28823, bloomercel and 11 others
Paris :lul:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hetman Vilkas, PrinceLuenLeoncur, User28823 and 3 others
Is it not as great as it used to be? I went when I was younger and it seemed fine, but I was like 9 and didn't care much as long as I got some ice cream

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss
Is it not as great as it used to be? I went when I was younger and it seemed fine, but I was like 9 and didn't care much as long as I got some ice cream
Idk lol I've never been but I don't think it's that bad.

My friend went and said it was nothing special

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Lebron_James
LIKE IN THE BALKANS

• JFL
Reactions: Lebron_James
Eurocells please respond I stayed up late to post this

guys please I'm very sleepy ive been playing chess and watching youtube for 4 hours

Stay in india.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, 1966Ford, slavicpsycho and 1 other person
I wanna go to Berlin or Paris, but I'm worried that the experience will be largely not at all what I was expecting because of the whole migrant situation right now in those cities.

Is it really as bad as it appears online? Or can I still actually see European culture over there
Why the fuck would you go to Europe. Failed continent lmfao

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and murdah
Texas is better than any country in Europe
Really? Its that bad? I like guns and brisket but I want to experience some different cultures.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and murdah
Really? Its that bad? I like guns and brisket but I want to experience some different cultures.
There are nice countries to visit but not ideal to live in. Why would you move anyways? America has the best wages in the world lmao

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
There are nice countries to visit but not ideal to live in. Why would you move anyways? America has the best wages in the world lmao
Yeah I'm gonna work in America, but like I wanna do a semester on like a foreign exchange program. + my dads gonna pay for all my tuiton and he's cool with me going abroad so I might as well do it while I'm young

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Yeah I'm gonna work in America, but like I wanna do a semester on like a foreign exchange program. + my dads gonna pay for all my tuiton and he's cool with me going abroad so I might as well do it while I'm young
BHAI EUROPEANS DONT LIKE AMERICANS

• So Sad
That 10% means mean more than a 100mil indians bruh
Yeah 100 million Potential Indians but many of them have Ancestral Properties so number is like 1-2 % Still 20 Million 💀 No wonder you find Indian in Nook and Cranny of the world.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and Lebron_James
Im from Budapest, and its not the ultimate goal to migrants, but anyway, I haven't seen any migrants other than in the inner city area.
Obviously shitskins gonna be felivering your food and shit but they just seem like background characters really, so don't worry.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: watah, Chadeep, murdah and 1 other person
Yeah 100 million Potential Indians but many of them have Ancestral Properties so number is like 1-2 % Still 20 Million 💀 No wonder you find Indian in Nook and Cranny of the world.
BHAI THEY CAN GO ABROAD THEY JUST HIRE A FARM LABOURER

Im from Budapest, and its not the ultimate goal to migrants, but anyway, I haven't seen any migrants other than in the inner city area.
Obviously shitskins gonna be felivering your food and shit but they just seem like background characters really, so don't worry.
Are you hungarian?

• +1
Reactions: descension
I think my cousin went there and said it was nice but unfortunately I don't think any universities in Budapest offer an exchange program for my major in the university I'm going too

• +1
Reactions: descension
Just go to California it mogs everywhere else

• +1
Just go to California it mogs everywhere else
Im good bro, its basically like texas with mexican influence just more indians, It would mog if I was rich. Unfortunatley im not:ogre:

Western Europe is a complete shithole.

Go to UK if you want to study. University of Glasgow is like Hogwarts haha. Oxford, Cambridge or Imperial London if you can get in.

• +1
Western Europe is a complete shithole.

I feel like there may be some bias here

Go to UK if you want to study. University of Glasgow is like Hogwarts haha. Oxford, Cambridge or Imperial London if you can get in.
I aint going to an ivy league lol, Scotland is cool as fuck though, will consider it:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
nah bro it's not even biased.
the whole of Europe, except for the east, is a solid dirt, huge taxes, poverty and the like.
Im not gonna live there tho, just study for a semester in an exchange program

• +1
Reactions: Putin
Im good bro, its basically like texas with mexican influence just more indians, It would mog if I was rich. Unfortunatley im not:ogre:
California and Texas are two different worlds tbh. Have you been to Malibu,San Clemente, Laguna?

California and Texas are two different worlds tbh. Have you been to Malibu,San Clemente, Laguna?
Nah I have never been anywhere on the west coast, but Malibu is too expensive to live in, plus there’s no exchange programs with the university I’m gonna go to so I can’t really use that for an easy experience with transferring for the semester as opposed to going to Europe through my universities exchange program

Maybe in the future tho

Nah I have never been anywhere on the west coast, but Malibu is too expensive to live in, plus there’s no exchange programs with the university I’m gonna go to so I can’t really use that for an easy experience with transferring for the semester as opposed to going to Europe through my universities exchange program

Maybe in the future tho
I would rather be in Texas than Europe tbh. Europe was nice maybe years ago but it’s shithole now. Try Hawaii I know a lot of friends who went to school there loved it

• +1
Reactions: Akhi and Lebron_James
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Mewton, mrriceguyreturn and 1 other person
YOU FUXKING IDIOT

WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO STUDY IN EUROPE WHEN YOU CAN HAVE THE AMERICAN COLLEGE EXPERIENCE
What’s the American college experience seen as from outside America?

I’m actually quite interested now

I
YOU FUXKING IDIOT

WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO STUDY IN EUROPE WHEN YOU CAN HAVE THE AMERICAN COLLEGE EXPERIENCE
Ikr lmao being in college in California is lit

• +1
Reactions: Akhi

Im from the US and currently in Poland. I was in Berlin for 3 days and its gonna be similar to a big American city. I recommend Poland tbh. Anywhere besides Warsaw or Krakow.

• Love it

I love it even tho I’m always tired and on Adderall 24/7

• JFL

i studied in europe BUT did an exchange semester in hawaii

the difference is night and day, in europe you go to uni just for that, and tbh you will often not even attend

in america the college is your whole life, even outside of school activities, most people sleep on uni campus

college parties mog going to clubs tenfold and thats what you would do in europe

its just that americans are much more open socially and know how to enjoy life better

if i could i would move to the US without a doubt

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Lebron_James
Just come to Eastern Europe, it's a hardcore experience!

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and Lebron_James
Just come to Eastern Europe, it's a hardcore experience!
I would go to like the baltics (excluding Latvia), Poland and Czech Republic but that’s as far East as I’m gonna go

Sorry if you live further East, no offense to your home but I don’t drink alcohol so I don’t think I’ll fare very well there

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar