I was 10x more happy before the blackpill

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Jfl at thinking there is any advantage to being blackpilled. I use to cope by telling myself "well at least I'm not brainwashed like the normies" but what good has that done me? It hasn't actually done anything to help me in any way and it's not like it has given me additional levels of control over anything. I sort of remember how much happier I was when I was still just a teenager aged 11-20. Hell, even my early 20's had some pretty cool and fun stuff going on despite me still being an incel. But now? After discovering the blackpill and how there is absolutely no hope for the future (not just romantically/sexually, but even just for the whole of western civilization) I have been stuck in an endless loop of hate and depression and feel as if everything is just completely and utterly pointless/hopeless and that the best years of my life are already behind me. It almost makes me want to cry.

The blackpill has ruined my life. I almost wished I was just another bluepill normie so that I could at least enjoy existence up until the moment where it all falls apart. Instead I have to spend years or even decades waiting for that moment in a state of depression.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685, TheMewingBBC, fukmylyf and 8 others
I would lie if I said I ve read a word

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Leamsefmare, turkproducer, Deleted member 1464 and 2 others
The only positive of the blackpill is playing society by looksmaxing. Your brain hides from you stuff that you can't handle for a reason.

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Deleted member 9787, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
dn rd mate

Last edited:
I felt like shit before and after tbh.

I got a little dopamine from realising the blackpill, everything making sense and shit.

However I still live a miserable existence, it’s made know real effect on my life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, ovosoundszn and Deleted member 2426
poor @disillusioned

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9787
People take the blackpill sooner or later

I've read a bit now. so you would prefer to be a bluepilled cuck? Who thinks all woman = Queens JFL Buddy boyo its over

blackpill is the best shit that happened to me ngl I started looksmaxing and stopped being a jester bluepiller nigger

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Ignorance is bliss, but knowledge is freedom.

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and Deleted member 3043
I felt like shit before and after tbh.

I got a little dopamine from realising the blackpill, everything making sense and shit.

However I still live a miserable existence, it’s made know real effect on my life.
but.... you'r a fucking kid, just have fun, i mean, no lots of homeworks, responsibility, just hang out with friends

Jfl at thinking there is any advantage to being blackpilled. I use to cope by telling myself "well at least I'm not brainwashed like the normies" but what good has that done me? It hasn't actually done anything to help me in any way and it's not like it has given me additional levels of control over anything. I sort of remember how much happier I was when I was still just a teenager aged 11-20. Hell, even my early 20's had some pretty cool and fun stuff going on despite me still being an incel. But now? After discovering the blackpill and how there is absolutely no hope for the future (not just romantically/sexually, but even just for the whole of western civilization) I have been stuck in an endless loop of hate and depression and feel as if everything is just completely and utterly pointless/hopeless. It almost makes me want to cry.

The blackpill has ruined my life. I almost wished I was just another bluepill normie so that I could at least enjoy existence up until the moment where it all falls apart. Instead I have to spend years or even decades waiting for that moment in a state of depression.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
the only side effect of being bluepilled is the fact you may become less confident when you want to hit on a girl.
luckily you can fix your insicurity with chemicals like cabergoline and propanolol

but.... you'r a fucking kid, just have fun, i mean, no lots of homeworks, responsibility, just hang out with friends

I don’t think like most kids.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
True. Now I look better than I ever did but I’m unable to enjoy simple little things in life or just love simply love an average girl as I could before getting blackpilled. But if I was still bluepilled I might get cucked / heart broken one day. So to this point I don’t know if the blackpill is a bless or curse to me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
but knowledge is freedom.

Is it? How much more free are you now that you know the truth? Do women like you more? Do people like you more? Are you better looking? Richer? Less effected by the government's totalitarian repression? The saying "ignorance is bliss" is 100% truth. All the truth does, is destroy you.

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Deleted member 685 and TheMewingBBC
Is it? How much more free are you now that you know the truth? Do women like you more? Do people like you more? Are you better looking? Richer? Less effected by the government's totalitarian repression? The saying "ignorance is bliss" is 100% truth. All the truth does, is destroy you.
Freedom from being enslaved as a beta bux for a woman who doesnt love me ig.

You won't believe me but i was just about to make a thread about how Blackpill ruined my life. it really fucked me up but when i think about it i always felt :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: but i just didn't know what it was.

So what i'm saying is a lot what you just said resonates with me.

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned
The blackpill is only good if you can improve your looks with the knowledge.

If you’re a truecel, you can’t fix your looks. So now you’re ugly and depressed instead of ugly and bluepilled.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Arkantos
The only looksmaxing I do is hiding my shitty small skull with long hair

If I was still bluepilled people will keep seeing how deformed it is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2810
I was much happier when I was a sheltered loner who just went to school and back home everyday. Ignorance is bliss.