I was a natural at sex and its all do to one thing. GABAPENTIN

Yes. And no???
My guy i don't think you understand just how low 95lbs is at your height. It meets anorexic standards for sure.
S

Also because weight always stays the same right. Once you're a certain weight it's set in stone right
And where'd you get that idea from? Your weight is not set in stone. You really got a bulk up, not on some hating shit. And how do you plan to lose cheekfat without overall losing weight? you cant spot reduce?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572
Looks is everything, height, weight, face
Plus u are delusional in how much u can ascend
Acne removal, debloat won't give u 2/10irl,more like 1/10 which is good BUT U CAN'T SPEAK ABOUT ASCENSION
View attachment 590726
Average dutchman, prob. 6ft1 as a average, how do you measure around it?

SMV > Psl

DO u want to have sex or incel appeal jfl at u man
This is gangster

this is mm tier and i didn't even remove the acne so

rofl

My guy i don't think you understand just how low 95lbs is at your height. It meets anorexic standards for sure. View attachment 590730

And where'd you get that idea from? Your weight is not set in stone. You really got a bulk up, not on some hating shit. And how do you plan to lose cheekfat without overall losing weight? you cant spot reduce?
Bruh i was never saying weight was set in stone

The other dude was

I was being sarcastic

I'm 16 btw

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv
Mm tier? At 5ft6
With multiple measurements it has been concluded i will grow to about 5'9.25'' most likely. Within a range of 2 inches is the max it can differ. So minimum is 5'7.25'' and maximum is 5'11.25''

With multiple measurements it has been concluded i will grow to about 5'9.25'' most likely. Within a range of 2 inches is the max it can differ. So minimum is 5'7.25'' and maximum is 5'11.25''
Dude your 16 and your face is looks adult. Your puberty is iver

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
Dude your 16 and your face is looks adult. Your puberty is iver
???

First off you don't know any better than people with actual experience in the medical field

Second off multiple people have said that i look 13

You won't grow while u fucking starve
Jfl@debloat
And it's an estimate, not a fact that ur 5ft11
I for instance stopped growing at like 15
Most stop at 17 or 18
So u might become 5ft7, below average the female foid under 25 in Bavaria. Gj

• +1
???

First off you don't know any better than people with actual experience in the medical field

Second off multiple people have said that i look 13
MF are you retarded one minute your MM tier the next a baby faced 13 yo. Make up your LARP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and HowAmIAlive123
You won't grow while u fucking starve
Jfl@debloat
And it's an estimate, not a fact that ur 5ft11
I for instance stopped growing at like 15
Most stop at 17 or 18
So u might become 5ft7, below average the female foid under 25 in Bavaria. Gj
5ft9.25 is the estimate.

In between 2 inches range is the factual height result

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
5ft9.25 is the estimate.

In between 2 inches range is the factual height result
Factual height result on an estimate? An estimate?
You better checked if ur growth plates are still open,
And like I said, you being 5ft6 rn is a fact

I would but she looks low class as fuck
shit makes sense now
still proud of you mirin
S He doesn’t maybe it’s the pic but she legit is 8/10 rated by nordiciranian

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
  • +1
MF are you retarded one minute your MM tier the next a baby faced 13 yo. Make up your LARP
There is 0 larp. There is just no comprehension. Which i am not surprised by, since you are curry.

But i will lay it all out for you.

Currently i am 16 years old. I have late puberty. Not only do i have a bad diet but also a family history of bloat in teenage years.

Despite this i still have a 6/10 face, which mogs yours. With debloating i am easily 8/10.

People cope with my body as if i cared or as if it wasn't prone to change in the future. Also my height, which is about 5'7''. Since i have late puberty i will grow to about 5'9'' estimated, which is not that low.

TL;DR: i am just not ascended yet and still mog you

There is 0 larp. There is just no comprehension. Which i am not surprised by, since you are curry.

Currently i am 16 years old. I have late puberty. Not only do i have a bad diet but also a family history of bloat in teenage years.
One sits on the forumn the other is making prime jbs moan and call him daddy. JFL
Despite this i still have a 6/10 face, which mogs yours. With debloating i am easily 8/10.

People cope with my body as if i cared or as if it wasn't prone to change in the future. Also my height, which is about 5'7''. Since i have late puberty i will grow to about 5'9'' estimated, which is not that low.

Factual height result on an estimate? An estimate?
You better checked if ur growth plates are still open,
And like I said, you being 5ft6 rn is a fact
??? Weird ass comment

Estimate is 5ft9.25. Anything within 2 inches of that will be the factual end height result unless some miracle occurs.

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc, Deleted member 6572 and RODEBLUR
Had to take me quite some time to realize you quoted my entire post and changed one line instead of just autistically quoting me and running off

Dude stick to your own threads

its not like they’re short of responses jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and Deleted member 6572
??? Weird ass comment

Estimate is 5ft9.25. Anything within 2 inches of that will be the factual end height result unless some miracle occurs.
HOW CAN BE A ESTIMATE BE A FACT JFL
YOU MIGHT GROW UP TO BE 5FT9,ITS NOT A FACT, IT'S AN ESTIMATE
2in groeth at age 16 is cope anyways

• +1
I made her s ream and moan for 2 HOURS. She started calling me daddy and saying she's just my useless szlut. I fingered her and covered her mouth saying shut up you little bitch. I licked her pussy so hard she was grabbing the car seats and screaming. we were drinking too and she walked around the park naked and I gave her pickaback rides running, and she said your so hot daddy, your so strong, then I throatfucked her by the pond for 10 minutes. We made out for pretty much 4 hours the entire night 2am to 4am. I came in her mouth but it was hard for me to come cuz I was on 2000mg of GABAPEntin and drunk. she could barely fucking walk too lol. she loves me and loves when I Carry her the most. she doesnt care im half Indian. ethnic copers its over. I am also the same height as her. height copers its over. she chose me not the 6'3 white guy in PHP. she wants to get high and fuck all night. she told me I did fucking amazing for being a first time and I had her screaming and throbbing to where she had to stop and couldn't take it. I never thought a prime white JB girl, would sneak out at 2am to come see me 20mins away. it was all on my 17th bday too. I just met her on Tuesday. I never knew my potential I guess. I felt her sweet little tits and pussy all night we cuddled under the stars, she played on my lap in the back of the care, she loves when I call her a filthy little slut, God I aim in disbelief rn I been up all night after this cuz it so amazing
gj man. Hopefully I can achieve the same before my mid 20s (im 19). If I can't get laid even once in college then it's truly over for me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079 and Deleted member 6572
Not surprised
Even if I'm a virgin which is not because I'm a Turk living in Ukraine and getting laid is easy as fuck. You're probably nothing than a normie and to top it all off. You are literally a nigger. The lowest of the low

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
You miss the point
It might be a factual statement that u will or will not reach 5ft9,but its not a fact that you will
+ its an estimate

Even if I'm a virgin which is not because I'm a Turk living in Ukraine and getting laid is easy as fuck. You're probably nothing than a normie and to top it all off. You are literally a nigger. The lowest of the low
If ur turk and virgin in ukraine u must be truecel of truecel jfl

• JFL
You miss the point
It might be a factual statement that u will or will not reach 5ft9,but its not a fact that you will
+ its an estimate
No you missed the point

THERE IS AN ESTIMATE AND A FACTUAL HEIGHT RESULT IN THERE

THE ESTIMATE IS 5'9.25'' PRECISELY.

THE FACTUAL RESULT RANGES FROM 5'7.25'' TO 5'11.25''.

No you missed the point

THERE IS AN ESTIMATE AND A FACTUAL HEIGHT RESULT IN THERE

THE ESTIMATE IS 5'9.25'' PRECISELY.

THE FACTUAL RESULT RANGES FROM 5'7.25'' TO 5'11.25''.
Low iq ugly and short/weak. Truly never began

Read whole thread tbh, good job if not larp.

Stop worrying about being half curry jfl, it does nothing. Even if it did, you don't look curry whatsoever.

Gj bro hope you solve your other problems [if not larp]

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 6572
Learn how to read before you quote me again you utter retard
"Even if I'm a virgin which is not"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, ProAcktiv and Deleted member 6572
Brb mewing

• JFL
Holy shit this thread got me depressed JFL. What i would do to be born in the US. Waste all this time looksmaxxing in a southeast asian country jfl. I’d rather die a virgin than fuck a noodlewhore
179A5398 59A3 4145 BF22 732C5206A8DD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and Deleted member 6572
Holy shit this thread got me depressed JFL. What i would do to be born in the US. Waste all this time looksmaxxing in a southeast asian country jfl. I’d rather die a virgin than fuck a noodlewhore
View attachment 590806
Which country? Your asian as well?

• +1
Reactions: Truthpill
Chad

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Truthpill
Fuck bro that sucks. I’m same ethnic dad white mom
I mog the fuck out of 98% of men here too bro 6ft1 wide frame. All the guys here are deformed subhuman manlets. Tons of girls hit me up before but no white foids JFL

• +1
Op, do you have multiple personality disorder?

Didn’t read

• JFL