I was a natural at sex and its all do to one thing. GABAPENTIN

You illiterate retarded fuck

First off

I was 88lbs at the start

I never claimed 86 you illiterate vegan nonsense-speaking faggot

Also because weight always stays the same right. Once you're a certain weight it's set in stone right
get on test and GH asap lift and bulk or good luck being a little faggot rotting on here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572
Hey bro can you actually make a legit mog battle between me and rodeblur?
nah man

you mog him anyways, you will win hard, he will cope again

he already lost like 10 mogbattles and still thinks he is 6psl

• +1
nah man

Ye bro I just saw some pics he posted. Mf is legit slightly below average. Factor in frame and height and it’s over

nah man

This is a prime example of 6psl bro

Attachments

• 9DCA3EBB-E703-47A8-B074-BA76A4E6B724.png
    9DCA3EBB-E703-47A8-B074-BA76A4E6B724.png
    377.6 KB · Views: 8
Still trying to understand what an epilepsy drug has to do with the rest of the post

• +1
Few weeks she will leave and op will kill himself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064
Still trying to understand what an epilepsy drug has to do with the rest of the post
Have you heard of gabapentin high? If you redose every 1 hour and keep climbing it’s a lot different than taking it regularly. It feels amazing and slightly trippy

• +1
Reactions: shortretrudedchin
inb4 she cheated on you the next day with the 6’3 white guy

it finally happened

@Mohamad @SubhumanCurrycel @Subhuman trash @Toth's thot @alexjones @OhWellMaxing @wristcel @St. Wristcel @ItisOver @malignant @Simone Nobili @Blackout.xl @Butthurt Dweller @DutchPrettyBoy @Cope @inceletto @Chadeep @OhWellMaxing @Deliciadecu @Blackgymmax @stuckneworleans @JapCars @Won'tStopNoodling @Dramus17 @Latebloomer10 @Truthmirrorcoper @hairyballscel @RaciallyAndrogynous @6ft1 @eyearea @NordicIranian @Syobevoli @NarcyChadlite @Squirtoutmabooty @goat2x @rightfulcel
97420451 A14B 4083 A0CF DEF9E0D8F275

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23, hairyballscel and Deleted member 4612
it finally happened

@Mohamad @SubhumanCurrycel @Subhuman trash @Toth's thot @alexjones @OhWellMaxing @wristcel @St. Wristcel @ItisOver @malignant @Simone Nobili @Blackout.xl @Butthurt Dweller @DutchPrettyBoy @Cope @inceletto @Chadeep @OhWellMaxing @Deliciadecu @Blackgymmax @stuckneworleans @JapCars @Won'tStopNoodling @Dramus17 @Latebloomer10 @Truthmirrorcoper @hairyballscel @RaciallyAndrogynous @6ft1 @eyearea @NordicIranian @Syobevoli @NarcyChadlite @Squirtoutmabooty @goat2x @rightfulcel
NIGGA FELL FOR A SLUT WHO HAD BEEN DESTROYED BY BBCS IN HER WHOLE LIFETIME
Cage 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Introvertednarc, Deleted member 6217 and 2 others
Gabapentin is legit though tbh, I've had sex and very sensual interactions with attractive foids solely cuz of Gabapentin. It's a godsend for highinhibcels.

Finally he's banned

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064 and Hozay
it finally happened

Thank god, let's hope he kills himself.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and Sikkunt23