I was awake and rode my friends girlfriend

D

Deleted member 6380

Af jooga looma adeego
I woke up yesterday to in the middle of the night and my riding was a girl. I completely freak out and kinda yelled at her, I was like wtf is going on, she said she was just condom and wanted it and she put a horny on me which I didn’t realized first. We still did it tho that night but it was fucked up tbh. We talked about it and she said that she didn’t know she put a horny on me. it was such a big thing for me and it wasn’t a reason to yell at her, I told her well you could’ve waked me up, she just said whatever and i woke up yesterday to in the middle of the night and my riding was a girl. I completely freak out and kinda yelled at her, I was like wtf is going on, she said she was just condom and wanted it and she put a horny on me which I didn’t realized first. We still did it tho that night but it was fucked up tbh. We talked about it and she said that she didn’t know it was such a big thing for me and it wasn’t a reason to yell at her, I told her well you could’ve waked me up, she just said whatever and we closed the topic.

Then I woke up and rode her irl

Then I woke up and rode her irl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Deleted member 10913, faggotchadlite and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, BaldNonce, StephIsCold and 8 others
Tales from gonial angle paradise

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Julius, StephIsCold, .👽. and 6 others