GIRL TRIED TO FUCK ME NO CONDOM (REAL STORY)

B

bananacoffee

Bronze
THIS HAPPENED LITERALLY 30 MINUTES AGO

Some bimbo i was texting on snapchat came over and we were kissing, she sucked my dick and were about to fuck

She rode me on top and started to come closer to put it in, I stopped her and told her "The condom's here" and I told her to put it on my dick

She literally opened it, and put it upside down and said "I dont know how to put it on I never done this before"

This bimbo was 36 years old, and did not know how to put on a condom.

I also noticed she never once told me her real name

It was obvious she would routinely fuck guys every single night and get used up, so I cummed in her mouth, told her I had to wake up early and then kicked her out of the house without PIV

:lul:

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: 3links2, mvp2v1 and Klasik01
no she didn't you were trying to rape her i was there

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: greycel, Detective, kebab and 5 others
yawn

• +1
Reactions: 3links2
she prob had some funky disease, gl with that nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61895 and Numb
she prob had some funky disease, gl with that nigga
nah i did not smell anything bad or have any bumps, she seemed clean but i still dont want to risk it

36 year old roastie tales

IMG 6084

meanwhile niggers like me put hole in the condom to make foids preggo

• Ugh..
Reactions: 3links2

Some bimbo i was texting on snapchat came over and we were kissing, she sucked my dick and were about to fuck

She rode me on top and started to come closer to put it in, I stopped her and told her "The condom's here" and I told her to put it on my dick

She literally opened it, and put it upside down and said "I dont know how to put it on I never done this before"

It was obvious she would routinely fuck guys every single night and get used up, so I cummed in her mouth, told her I had to wake up early and then kicked her out of the house without PIV

>girl
>36 years old

Pick one.

(PS: mogs me)

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and eduardkoopman

She probably gave u cooties

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers

larping hard gtfo

• JFL
Reactions: 3links2 and eduardkoopman
Women past 21 are grannies. I agree. 35+ is greatgranny.
there is no mogg in old peoples sex stories escapades. Only dsigust and gross-ness

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and 3links2
The "girl" in question
NINTCHDBPICT000672822829 1

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and Birdcell

AIDSmaxxing story