I was bathing just now and I realized I'm losing hair.

D

Deleted member 17791

Insane in the brain
I put my hand in my hair and a bunch of hair came out.:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

FUCK:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

My older brother has a bald patch at 26, ITS FUCKING OVER

Fuck it, I'm gonna open a bitcoin wallet and try to order fin from the internet.

I don't give a fuck, I'm nuking DHT immediately.

I've already found some websites that sell this stuff.

One is selling 5 mg with 30 pills in them for like 13.8 US dollars.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, dirtydorito, Moggie and 6 others
I put my hand in my hair and a bunch of hair came out.:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Fuck it, I'm gonna open a bitcoin wallet and try to order fin from the internet.

drink raw eggs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
drink raw eggs
How will that help?

Should I get a a wallet that allows me to directly store bitcoin in on my computer or should I just get a software one? I've never used crypto before.

I wont be storing much money in this, I'll just be using it for ordering shit.

• +1
Reactions: Jpg
drink raw eggs
dont JFL me, im serious @8PSLcel this is coming from someone who has a family with no norwooded members for dietary reasons

• Woah
dont JFL me, im serious @8PSLcel this is coming from someone who has a family with no norwooded members for dietary reasons
How does it work?

just shave it

GIF by Tokkingheads

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, The_God, BigBundaSlapper and 8 others
How will that help?

Should I get a a wallet that allows me to directly store bitcoin in on my computer or should I just get a software one? I've never used crypto before.

I wont be storing much money in this, I'll just be using it for ordering shit.
best to use dero/monero. i use it for fraud. they cant even know who sent to who because of cryptographic ring signatures. dero is even better because homomorphic encryption allows for the entire chain to be encrypted

• Woah
best to use dero/monero. i use it for fraud. they cant even know who sent to who because of cryptographic ring signatures. dero is even better because homomorphic encryption allows for the entire chain to be encrypted
you dont need a separate hard drive unless youre pedantic about security issues or if you are hemorrhaging money. or you could link it up to a usb. easiest is just to download a wallet on your pc though. @8PSLcel

• Woah
Im not sure these guys accept that stuff.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 17791
you dont need a separate hard drive unless youre pedantic about security issues or if you are hemorrhaging money. or you could link it up to a usb. easiest is just to download a wallet on your pc though. @8PSLcel
Im not sure what you mean.

how much is it? i'll buy it for you or paypal you. im a crypto millionaire
It's like 13.8 dollars. Paypal is fucked, they wanna see my identity to verify my account.:feelsrope:

I'd rather not rely on charity tbh, especially for something that's not even very expensive. But thanks though

Hello baldie

• So Sad
It's like 13.8 dollars. Paypal is fucked, they wanna see my identity to verify my account.:feelsrope:

I'd rather not rely on charity tbh, especially for something that's not even very expensive. But thanks though
how old are you? you dont have a source of income?

• Hmm...
how old are you? you dont have a source of income?
Im 19 and I do have a source of income. I get money every week so I can buy food at uni.

Im 19 and I do have a source of income. I get money every week so I can buy food at uni.
hows that probiotically fattened goyslop taste at uni? could contribute to hair loss. be careful

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson, hiwasuwor, the BULL and 2 others
idk why are people so scared of balding like its not fully preventable. whats hard is saving your hair after you start treatent too late,
if you take fin since norwood 0 you most likely will keep an acceptable amount of hair for life

• Woah
hows that probiotically fattened goyslop taste at uni? could contribute to hair loss. be careful
I don't actually get anything from there much. I'd buy a coke and just starve until I leave and get better food.:feelsez:

So I've saved up a good sum of money that way.

• +1
Reactions: B.T.N.O.M.A
idk why are people so scared of balding like its not fully preventable. whats hard is saving your hair after you start treatent too late,
if you take fin since norwood 0 you most likely will keep an acceptable amount of hair for life
It's very scary.

I'll be sure to mega dose on fin.

I don't actually get anything from there much. I'd buy a coke and just starve until I leave and get better food.:feelsez:

So I've saved up a good sum of money that way.
it's sweet your mother gives you an allowance.

• Woah
It's very scary.

I'll be sure to mega dose on fin.
why? the effect it has on inhibitng dht doesnt get any better after 1 mg daily. ironically, you should probably first try microdosing as most will immediately get sides like gyno or nut pain from 1mg

• Woah
as most will immediately get sides like gyno or nut pain from 1mg
Most will immediately get gyno? What a joke.
It's true that overdosing is pointless though. 1 mg fin - if it doesn't work then you try dut.:feelspepo:

• Woah
why? the effect it has on inhibitng dht doesnt get any better after 1 mg daily. ironically, you should probably first try microdosing as most will immediately get sides like gyno or nut pain from 1mg
I'd obviously take the lowest possible dose but I don't really care about those side effects, far less important to me.

thats why i suggested dero! 100% encryption no bullshit. im looking out for you buddy boy
I'll try out a few types of crypto. I'll see which one mogs myself. Thanks for suggesting that, I'll be sure to test it out when buying stuff.

• +1
Reactions: B.T.N.O.M.A
youre talking to an asexual aspie mofucka who dresses up like a girl i donnt think he cares about gyno estrogen not getting a boner or anything of the sort

• JFL
Reactions: Moggie, buflek and Deleted member 17791
youre talking to an asexual aspie mofucka who dresses up like a girl i donnt think he cares about gyno estrogen not getting a boner or anything of the sort
Don't tell him that:feelsgiga:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
yea because fin is such an amazing drug that does absolutely not hit your libido, brain and erection quality

• JFL
I'd obviously take the lowest possible dose but I don't really care about those side effects, far less important to me.
you'll care once your dick stops working , but it'll be too late by then

• JFL
Isn't that normal that some hair comes out if you touch your head?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 17735 and Deleted member 17791
  • +1
Isn't that normal that some hair comes out if you touch your head?
Every now and then.

If you have shorter hair it's much rarer for hair to fall out while washing

• Woah
I have long hair.
It's normal for some to fall out. Woman have hair all over the place and they don't go bald.

You just have to compare it to what has been normal for you. If you've never noticed any before and now every wash you're losing a bunch of hair, then you're probably balding.

• Woah
It's normal for some to fall out. Woman have hair all over the place and they don't go bald.

You just have to compare it to what has been normal for you. If you've never noticed any before and now every wash you're losing a bunch of hair, then you're probably balding.
Hmm.

I yeah, it's not a huge chunk of hair whenever I wash

It’s normal if u got long hair I have been like that for 2 years and not balding

• Woah
F16737B0 15F5 451C A44E 03F99B9C7D23

Join the fuckin club

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: HerpDerpson, subhuman to mtn and Deleted member 17791
Just install a hair catcher and now your hair won't get flushed away!
51JFyrHplRS.jpg

• So Sad
If I don't shower for a week or so and then shower the amount of hair that comes out completey blocks the drain, like it's a disturbing amount of hair. I have hair down to my shoulders but still it's quite a lot..

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 17791