I was bathing just now and I realized I'm losing hair.

If I don't shower for a week or so and then shower the amount of hair that comes out completey blocks the drain, like it's a disturbing amount of hair. I have hair down to my shoulders but still it's quite a lot..
Yeah, if I go without showering for a week, it's far less than that. You should get that checked if you're literally blocking the drain.

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
I put my hand in my hair and a bunch of hair came out.:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

FUCK:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

My older brother has a bald patch at 26, ITS FUCKING OVER

Fuck it, I'm gonna open a bitcoin wallet and try to order fin from the internet.

I don't give a fuck, I'm nuking DHT immediately.

I've already found some websites that sell this stuff.

One is selling 5 mg with 30 pills in them for like 13.8 US dollars.
The longer your hair are, the more will fall when you'll wash em. Mine are medium lentgh nd when i wash them i have many hair in my hands, but i'm norwood 0. If it an acceptable amount of hair it's normal, you're 19, it's a bit early to start to balding.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Yeah, if I go without showering for a week, it's far less than that. You should get that checked if you're literally blocking the drain.
I have minox and dermaroller, my GP also prescripes me finasteride if I want it

• Love it
  • Love it
The longer your hair are, the more will fall when you'll wash em. Mine are medium lentgh nd when i wash them i have many hair in my hands, but i'm norwood 0. If it an acceptable amount of hair it's normal, you're 19, it's a bit early to start to balding.
My hair is about 9cm to 14cm depending on where you look.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
That's good.

I like collecting wigs anyways.
not rly, he gave me it when I just turned 17. Now I always wonder what it did, specfically to my cock! My girth is subpar, also have some gyno but I took SSRIs at that age too and live like shit

• Woah
My hair is about 9cm to 14cm depending on where you look.
Then it's quite normal. Some month ago my hair arrived at my neck and i always lost many of them during every wash, i was a bit scaried ngl, now after i cut them i have a medium lentgh and i lose much less hair. Just keep under control your hairline and the crown area, if in these areas your hair are full and thick you don't have nothing to worry about.

• Woah
not rly, he gave me it when I just turned 17. Now I always wonder what it did, specfically to my cock! My girth is subpar, also have some gyno but I took SSRIs at that age too and live like shit
It probably has stunted your cock growth.:feelswhat: I would have started it around 20 if I knew I was balding.

Then it's quite normal. Some month ago my hair arrived at my neck and i always lost many of them during every wash, i was a bit scaried ngl, now after i cut them i have a medium lentgh and i lose much less hair. Just keep under control your hairline and the crown area, if in these areas your hair are full and thick you don't have nothing to worry about.
My hairline hasn't receded but my hair is kind of thin. Anglo saxon genetics:feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: It'snotover and Matthias8272
It probably has stunted your cock growth.:feelswhat: I would have started it around 20 if I knew I was balding.

My hairline hasn't receded but my hair is kind of thin. Anglo saxon genetics:feelswhy:
what a shit doctor though prescribing finasteride to a mentaly ill 17 year old, of course I wouldn't have taken it in hindsight

Did they became thinner in the last period? Before of nuking your dht you should have a visit with a doctor to understand if you are balding or not. If you always had thin hair you shouldn't worry. Otherwise you should.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...

i might have been 16 actually, but about to turn 17

• Woah
Did they become thinner in the last period? Before of nuking your dht you should have a visit with a doctor to understand if you are balding or not. If you always had thin hair you shouldn't worry. Otherwise you should.
I've always kind of had thin hair. Like I said, Anglo genetics:feelswhy:

I really don't like how high my hairline is anyways. It could be slowly moving up.

i might have been 16 actually, but about to turn 17
Yeah, why did you go on fin so early? Aggressive balding? Feel sorry for you homie.

• +1

I really don't like how high my hairline is anyways. It could be slowly moving up.

Yeah, why did you go on fin so early? Aggressive balding? Feel sorry for you homie.
I was born with a terrible hairline and then had some recession and thought it was agressive balding, maybe it is who knows.

• So Sad

i saw my baby photo recently and i legit had a mcdonalds M hairline, meanwhile my older brother had a perfect hairline. He also doesn't have hips as wide and is better looking. Also NT thugmaxxed, although now he rots at home all day like me

• So Sad

Then you shouldn't stress too much about it. Go to a doctor if you suspect you're balding and if he gives you a confirmation start finn. That's the most logic thing to do. Brett Maverick started to balding at 19 too and in the last period he got an hair transplant:lul:

• Woah
I was born with a terrible hairline and then had some recession and thought it was agressive balding, maybe it is who knows.
Brutal

i saw my baby photo recently and i legit had a mcdonalds M hairline, meanwhile my older brother had a perfect hairline. He also doesn't have hips as wide and is better looking. Also NT thugmaxxed, although now he rots at home all day like me
I had the same thing, I had this M shaped hairline since I was a kid.

Then you shouldn't stress too much about it. Go to a doctor if you suspect you're balding and if he gives you a confirmation start finn. That's the most logic thing to do. Brett Maverick started to balding at 19 too and in the last period he got an hair transplant:lul:
Yeah.:fuk:

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272 and It'snotover
Brutal

I had the same thing, I had this M shaped hairline since I was a kid.

Yeah.:fuk:
He looked even better with a buzz cut. Over for not so masculine prettyboys like us:feelswah:.

• So Sad
He looked even better with a buzz cut. Over for not so masculine prettyboys like us:feelswah:.
I look like a grey alien when bald, my neurocranium is too big.:whatfeels:

• So Sad
My neurocranium is smaller, but my forehead isn't short, it's like 4 fingers can fit in it so i would be an alien too bald. From the top of my hairline to my chin my face is 20.5/21 cm long. My fwhr is very high, i would look comical bald, luckily finn exist.

• Woah
My neurocranium is smaller, but my forehead isn't short, it's like 4 fingers can fit in it so i would be an alien too bald. From the top of my hairline to my chin my face is 20.5/21 cm long. My fwhr is very high, i would look comical bald, luckily finn exist.
I can fit five fingers on but my hands are small so idk.

How good is your chin? Mine is on the smaller side, 3.5cm. My lower third is 6cm.

Here is an outline of my head
Screenshot 2022 08 19 231604

compared to a grey
Screenshot 2022 08 19 233909

• Woah
have you ran tinder? dont recall your looks but weren't you like htn?

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Love it
I can fit five fingers on but my hands are small so idk.

How good is your chin? Mine is on the smaller side, 3.5cm. My lower third is 6cm.

Here is an outline of my head
View attachment 1855419

compared to a grey
View attachment 1855420
My autism forced me to measure my chin some weeks ago and it is 4.4/4.5 cm long, we're talking about vertical lentgh.

• +1
My autism forced me to measure my chin some weeks ago and it is 4.4/4.5 cm long, we're talking about vertical lentgh.
Yeah, that's a more masc chin length.

• +1
Yeah, that's a more masc chin length.
I hope that it won't become taller or i'll turn ogre and it wouldn't fit my face. It is becoming squarer in shape in the last months, i only hope it will gain only mass.

• Woah
I hope that it won't become taller or i'll turn ogre and it wouldn't fit my face. It is becoming squarer in shape in the last months, i only hope it will gain only mass.
How old are you?

My bones aren't growing anymore, they're just as robust as they were when I was about 16.

• +1
How old are you?

My bones aren't growing anymore, they're just as robust as they were when I was about 16.
16 and half. My mother has a square chin(squarer than mine actually) so i should have a square chin too, just wider than hers. I chin mog many guys of my age, if it will grow until i'll be 19/20 i'll have a rly good chin. Btw bones grow until 20 or 21, you could see some little gains in your brow bone and mandible, depends by your parents bones bro. My bones started to getting bigger in the last period, considering that i started puberty later than average i hope they'll grow for some year:feelswhat:

• So Sad
16 and half. My mother has a square chin(squarer than mine actually) so i should have a square chin too, just wider than hers. I chin mog many guys of my age, if it will grow until i'll be 19/20 i'll have a rly good chin. Btw bones grow until 20 or 21, you could see some little gains in your brow bone and mandible, depends by your parents bones bro. My bones started to getting bigger in the last period, considering that i started puberty later than average i hope they'll grow for some year:feelswhat:
I hope they don't keep growing:feelsohgod:

Would be the worst thing possible for me.

• Woah
I hope they don't keep growing:feelsohgod:

Would be the worst thing possible for me.
There's always bone shaving:feelsgood: Imagine who takes hgh for browridge gains... harmony 404. Bigger bones aren't always better, i agree.

• +1
There's always bone shaving:feelsgood: Imagine who takes hgh for browridge gains... harmony 404. Bigger bones aren't always better, i agree.
I'd take browridge reduction, maybe chin reduction as well but idk, it would mess up my ratios.

• Hmm...
I'd take browridge reduction, maybe chin reduction as well but idk, it would mess up my ratios.
Mm chin reduction isn't good imo, if you have a pointy chin with 3,5 cm you shoudl be fine with it. Browridge reduction could change the eyebrows tilt.

• +1
Mm chin reduction isn't good imo, if you have a pointy chin with 3,5 cm you shoudl be fine with it. Browridge reduction could change the eyebrows tilt.
Yeah, users here say I have an androgenous face. So I'm not too worried about that stuff.

• +1
Try blink health 5mg. Cut the pills .

• Woah
Try blink health 5mg. Cut the pills .
Im not sure they deliver to my country. That's the problem with most of these online sites.

Yeah, users here say I have an androgenous face. So I'm not too worried about that stuff.
Ricardo mayas(your avi) looks good. He'll be always remembered:feelswhat:

• JFL
  • Love it
I watched the original video. :whatfeels:

Bruh, it mogs hard.
So true, he was a mogger. I hope he's still alive and fine. He seemed a good guy.

• +1
How do you post so much? I want to get 10k to satisfy my autistic brain before I can start doing other stuff in life

• JFL
So true, he was a mogger. I hope he's still alive and fine. He seemed a good guy.
He's still alive. I think he's not happy with being a meme.:lul:

• +1
How do you post so much? I want to get 10k to satisfy my autistic brain before I can start doing other stuff in life
I just post, good innit.

Follow my lead baby, you can reach 20k soon, IF, you heed my advice.

Watch my lips, gaze apon them, lust over them and listen, just do it.

• JFL
Reactions: Matthias8272
I just post, good innit.

Follow my lead baby, you can reach 20k soon, IF, you heed my advice.

Watch my lips, gaze apon them, lust over them and listen, just do it.
Fail Seth Meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

ok got it

• Love it
I think the strat for me is to just send a gif on posts

• JFL
He's still alive. I think he's not happy with being a meme.:lul:
Some said that he was dead. I'm happy for him, at least he has status now, that's the positive side:lul:

• JFL
Some said that he was dead. I'm happy for him, at least he has status now, that's the positive side:lul:
Yeah, I think he's tryna live a normal life now.

• Love it
I put my hand in my hair and a bunch of hair came out.:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

FUCK:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

My older brother has a bald patch at 26, ITS FUCKING OVER

Fuck it, I'm gonna open a bitcoin wallet and try to order fin from the internet.

I don't give a fuck, I'm nuking DHT immediately.

I've already found some websites that sell this stuff.

One is selling 5 mg with 30 pills in them for like 13.8 US dollars.
at least use the fucking topical shit and dermastamp, dont start nuking your bodies hormones.

• Hmm...
at least use the fucking topical shit and dermastamp, dont start nuking your bodies hormones.
Yeah, I've been looking into minoxidil and shit.

• +1
Reactions: 2d v2
Yeah, I've been looking into minoxidil and shit.
my hair started falling out at 21, im 25 now and i paused my hair loss in its tracks, i dont even use it ever day just every other day. i dont use fin and barely derma stamp, but when it first started i dermastamped a shit load and used every essential oil on the planet, i think that actually helped. at least the derma stamping did

• Woah
my hair started falling out at 21, im 25 now and i paused my hair loss in its tracks, i dont even use it ever day just every other day. i dont use fin and barely derma stamp, but when it first started i dermastamped a shit load and used every essential oil on the planet, i think that actually helped. at least the derma stamping did
How masculine do you look?