I was being stalked by a girl today

A

Acnno

Kraken
I went shopping for some new clothes into this pretty big shopping mall and in one store I saw a girl looking at me inside, after that she started fucking following me around pretty blatantly for like the 3 next stores, and I made sure to go to the complete opposite side of the shopping mall on the 3rd store btw (around 30 fucking minutes all together). I mogged her pretty hard and didn’t find her attractive at all so I just kept ignoring her.

Wtf.

I legit kinda felt scared, it was like she was insane or something:feelswhat:, she only stopped following me when I suddently turned around, looked at her whilst making a creeped out face and went outside pretty quickly.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, datboijj, Deleted member 4946 and 3 others

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Deleted member 5786
she is analyzing if your the perfect beta victim for false rape accusation

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 12218, Merćer and 6 others
So it's hopeless?
Of course it is, @cloUder .It always was. From the start. You'll never be a girl's erotic dream. Get used to it. It's not for you. Anyhow, it's too late. All your sexual failures since adolescence, the frustration dogging you since puberty, have scarred you forever. Even if you could find a woman, which I frankly doubt, it wouldn't work. It'll never work. You're orphaned by the teenage loves you never had. It's already hurt you. It'll keep getting worse. An agonizing bitterness will fill your heart. There's no redemption, no release. That's how it is.

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Acnno
So it's hopeless?
Of course it is, @cloUder .It always was. From the start. You'll never be a girl's erotic dream. Get used to it. It's not for you. Anyhow, it's too late. All your sexual failures since adolescence, the frustration dogging you since puberty, have scarred you forever. Even if you could find a woman, which I frankly doubt, it wouldn't work. It'll never work. You're orphaned by the teenage loves you never had. It's already hurt you. It'll keep getting worse. An agonizing bitterness will fill your heart. There's no redemption, no release. That's how it is.
wtf is your problem nigga stop with this shit

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Acnno and WontStopNorwooding
  • JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03 and Acnno
grab her take her to the bathroom and fuck her

• +1
Reactions: bobt
grab her take her to the bathroom and fuck her
Going near a minus 4.8 psl girl? :feelswhat:

Frustrated Clint Eastwood GIF

Tales from r/Nofap