I was chad in primary school

Bajio

Bajio

Marine FleetAdmiral ,The real mogger of seven seas
when i was in primary school a muslima foid had crush on me and i used to go tution in their area where she used to stalk me and shit

everyone there knew they used to tease me even her cousin sisters knew, it scared tf out me because my mom and aunties used to tell me to stay away from muslim girls cuz if their parents find out they would cut my penis and make me a muzzie so i never went there for tution again and then after after finishing primary school we went to separate highschool where i became a fat fuck and she a beautiful jb

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Nop you weren't

Everyone is cute when little

Puberty is what separates real chads from lucky niggas

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and shizuku11111
when i was in primary school a muslima foid had crush on me and i used to go tution in their area where she used to stalk me and shit

everyone there knew they used to tease me even her cousin sisters knew, it scared tf out me because my mom and aunties used to tell me to stay away from muslim girls cuz if their parents find out they would cut my penis and make me a muzzie so i never went there for tution again and then after after finishing primary school we went to separate highschool where i became a fat fuck and she a beautiful jb
@mayo mogger @BrahminBoss

When I was in kindergarten some random sheboon liked me and I was called “handsome” but anyways when it was break time we would sit on the floor cross legged and she would tell me to touch her and I would touch her vagina nd sheit. I remember being confused because I didn’t feel her dick and one day I smelled my hands after touching her and they smelled like straight shit:forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Bajio