I was chadlite at the bar last night

stewiegriffin

stewiegriffin

Hold my dick mfs
after completing accutane and getting clear skin and now using MT2 for a amazing tan I feel genuinely way better looking. I go for the tall, tan look and had a nice new outfit on. I was out last night at a bar and literally was getting so many ioi's I actually felt chadlite for a while. A girl actually stopped me when I was passing by and drunkenly said "do u have a girlfriend?" I laughed and said "yea I actually do" and her and her friends laughed and she was like "fuck". That story sounds so fake but I swear it happened and it was probably the best confidence booster I've ever had. I just overall felt like I was getting so much attention last night from girls.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Heguldus, bwrauycnee, dachad and 9 others
Miring that you have the confidence to go to a bar. I'm too high inhib lol

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, coolguy1, Heguldus and 8 others
Awesome man. The ascension from pale and pimply to tan and clear is so huge. Accutane and mt2 have been two of my biggest looksmaxes as well

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard, Deleted member 10524, 6’1cel and 2 others
Miring that you have the confidence to go to a bar. I'm too high inhib lol
bro you're bideltoid is like 99.9999% :lul: how you high inhib you look like you can break most people in half.

also just get absolutely hammered with your friends at someones house than go to a packed bar and just have conversations. honestly a lot of fun and nobody is high inhib when very drunk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: delusionalretard, 6’1cel and CupOfCoffee
Awesome man. The ascension from pale and pimply to tan and clear is so huge. Accutane and mt2 have been two of my biggest looksmaxes as well
its an actual insane difference. my favorite looksmax's so far. Melanotan 2 is god tier I'm literally so tan right now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and OOGABOOGA
its an actual insane difference. my favorite looksmax's so far. Melanotan 2 is god tier I'm literally so tan right now
I’ve never gotten super tan with it ngl but maybe I’m not dosing high enough. I’ve got more shipping rn bc I sperged and threw out my last vial. I used it while on hella oxy and Tylenol recovering from surgery and I straight up thought I had liver failure it was so painful

• +1
Reactions: stewiegriffin
Does mt2 go off? I've had some in my fridge for like 2 years lol - nevr quite got used to injecting myself tbh!
Took it for a while but not enough to notice much different in tan, tbh

I’ve never gotten super tan with it ngl but maybe I’m not dosing high enough. I’ve got more shipping rn bc I sperged and threw out my last vial. I used it while on hella oxy and Tylenol recovering from surgery and I straight up thought I had liver failure it was so painful
Ive just injected probably 10 times total, doing it once everyday at like 400mcg. Then I sit in the sun for like an hour at 1pm. has done wonders for me

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Does mt2 go off? I've had some in my fridge for like 2 years lol - nevr quite got used to injecting myself tbh!
go off? I'm pretty sure it would be bad after 2 years but honestly I don't know. It absolutely works I would get a new vial and start injecting

Ive just injected probably 10 times total, doing it once everyday at like 400mcg. Then I sit in the sun for like an hour at 1pm. has done wonders for me
Ah I don’t stay out for very long. Idk about you but I’m majority Irish and 100% northwest euro so cloudy weather genes. Burn hella easy.

I also get extremely flushed in the face when I take it so I get worried that I’m burnt and get out of the sun but then the redness fades an hour later

• +1
Ah I don’t stay out for very long. Idk about you but I’m majority Irish and 100% northwest euro so cloudy weather genes. Burn hella easy.

I also get extremely flushed in the face when I take it so I get worried that I’m burnt and get out of the sun but then the redness fades an hour later
I'm mostly Irish too but I can tan decently well. I would just increase the dose if you don't have many freckles and moles and shit. You will literally get to a point where you can't burn much

• +1
I'm mostly Irish too but I can tan decently well. I would just increase the dose if you don't have many freckles and moles and shit. You will literally get to a point where you can't burn much
Bet. I actually remember I stayed out way longer just to see, like 30 minutes of mid day sun instead of 10, and I was fine. Pleasant surprise. But then I had surgery so I’ve lost some of that melanin

bro you're bideltoid is like 99.9999% :lul: how you high inhib you look like you can break most people in half.

also just get absolutely hammered with your friends at someones house than go to a packed bar and just have conversations. honestly a lot of fun and nobody is high inhib when very drunk
I know but I stopped drinking 😭 plus what's the point of I'm already in an LTR

• +1
Bet. I actually remember I stayed out way longer just to see, like 30 minutes of mid day sun instead of 10, and I was fine. Pleasant surprise. But then I had surgery so I’ve lost some of that melanin
get back on that shit and let me know how it turns out bro.

telling you its a crazy looksmax

• Love it
I know but I stopped drinking 😭 plus what's the point of I'm already in an LTR
why'd u stop drinking?
also im in LTR too but just getting blackout drunk with your friends are the best times ever. also little flirting is allowed so thats fun too

• +1
tales from the child labor sewing factory in Bangladesh

after completing accutane and getting clear skin and now using MT2 for a amazing tan I feel genuinely way better looking. I go for the tall, tan look and had a nice new outfit on. I was out last night at a bar and literally was getting so many ioi's I actually felt chadlite for a while. A girl actually stopped me when I was passing by and drunkenly said "do u have a girlfriend?" I laughed and said "yea I actually do" and her and her friends laughed and she was like "fuck". That story sounds so fake but I swear it happened and it was probably the best confidence booster I've ever had. I just overall felt like I was getting so much attention last night from girls.
No pic no care

I don't have friends to go to the bar with

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, stewiegriffin and RichardSpencel

Attachments

• 7ED1292D-CEAA-47BD-B088-721A85ED9F6A.jpeg
    7ED1292D-CEAA-47BD-B088-721A85ED9F6A.jpeg
    54.1 KB · Views: 32
  • Love it
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
can it tan u without sitting in the sun?

chad bragging tbh

• +1
All that test and you can’t go to a bar :feelsbadman:
I mean, I can, but I quit drinking and I don't think it would be that fun if i wasn't drunk. Plus I wouldn't want my girl to go to a bar and talk to strangers (unless I'm with her obviously). Maybe I'd go with her and some other people when she turns 21 idk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669 and Deleted member 1560
I mean, I can, but I quit drinking and I don't think it would be that fun if i wasn't drunk. Plus I wouldn't want my girl to go to a bar and talk to strangers (unless I'm with her obviously). Maybe I'd go with her and some other people when she turns 21 idk
What’s your age and your girls age?

Yes it does lmfao…

speaking from first hand experience

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and CupOfCoffee
  • JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Mirin, my girl is 22 and I am 19. She gives me a lot of gifts that she earns from her wagecuck
Miring that you have a sugar mommy jfl. I have a sugar daddy tbh, my gf's dad is rich and I used to use his card to buy groceries and go to restaurants

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 1560
2 years is way too long,I'd throw it out after 3 months + it's cheap like $100 a vile so just get another one

I'm so pale right now I'd consider using your off Ali baba rat piss

• JFL
Reactions: wristcel
can it tan u without sitting in the sun?
you need to get some sort of UV exposure. even going in the sun for 20 minutes should be enough tbh