I was cucked so hard today.

mplayer1234

mplayer1234

Banned
I was recording a video with one of my friends. Then we interviewed a girl and she started getting and rubbing all up on my friend and I was just being and being awkward, and they were flirting with each other. I felt so pathetic, I don't even understand to be honest, I'm athletic, social, I take care of myself, I'm somewhat involved, decent height, but I just feel so disgusting and subhuman around women. My relatives are all handsome, don't have trouble with the opposite sex, but it is as if I was given the worst genes. I know people tell me on forums I'm decent looking but my whole life tells me completely otherwise.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek, Dogs, BrettyBoy and 1 other person
sad story, nigga

• +1
Reactions: mplayer1234
Post a picture of you.

Post a picture of you.
Uy

I'm the guy on the left.

Sad shit, man.

• +1
damn bro can’t really compete that’s golden male height right there.
True but that's not the friend though, the friend is the same height as me but I don't wanna put his picture for his privacy.

You’re top tier for a black good bones

you’re probably just a delusional introverted high tier normie who thinks women should flock to him.

go put the work in and women will come it’s not your face

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
View attachment 104654
I'm the guy on the left.
You're fine. Very good-looking actually. You look better than the other guy. Was he the one flirting with your interview partner? If so there's two things which might be the culprit of him being more successful than you with the opposite sex.

1. Facial hair. He looks older than you because of facial hair. So grow some.
2. Height. Can't tell from the picture but if he's taller than you, that's a factor for his bigger success. Try boots for another inch. But don't grow a messy afro like he has (even though it makes him five inches taller) jfl.

EDIT: It's most probably not your looks. If I look at your facial expression and vibe you give off, you seem very social and like a cool dude. BUT I think you're just too nice. No masculine aggression or mysteriousness that women love. Maybe it's that.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mplayer1234 and turkproducer
You're fine. Very good-looking actually. You look better than the other guy. Was he the one flirting with your interview partner? If so there's two things which might be the culprit of him being more successful than you with the opposite sex.

2. Height. Can't tell from the picture but if he's taller than you, that's a factor for his bigger success. Try boots for another inch. But don't grow a messy afro like he has (even though it makes him five inches taller) jfl.

EDIT: It's most probably not your looks. If I look at your facial expression and vibe you give off, you seem very social and like a cool dude. BUT I think you're just too nice. No masculine aggression or mysteriousness that women love. Maybe it's that.
Yes exactly this the mysteriousness and high inhib is a pussy dryer.

Believe me it can completely kill your chances with women, once i had a girl text me for 2-3 weeks straight saying she’d suck and swallow my cum and then when i has her round i was too high inhib to fuck her lol, so she left and never spoke to me again

try practice speaking to anyone, the key is not speaking with the intent to fuck thek just speak with the intent to have a good convo and you’ll soon get “game”

• +1

Thank you for your time, especially for your edit. The edit makes so much sense. I also sound white so that could also be why.

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
Because face is what matters

sad shit man (your life)

Same here man, people don't even show me pics of the people they're talking to but show everyone else. You mog me too, so if it's over for you I can't even begin to imagine how far off I am.