I was darktriad pilled since 2005

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

sad and scared
I remember in class I always thought it was cool to be “cocky” and arrogant and to be a dickh who is full of himself.

I did this even all the way to 7th grade. I was acting cocky and saying I’m better than everyone and no one’s got shit on me.

For some reason the girls liked that and thought it was sexy for acting like that.

As soon as I became a nihilistic depressed incel failure, all the girls pussy dried up like a drought and they did mass exodus and left me high and dry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, IAMNOTANINCEL, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
Only demonic entities liked you nothing was lost

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, IAMNOTANINCEL and Vermilioncore
old ahh unc i wasnt even born in 2005 jit type shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, IMOGYOU, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
old ahh unc i wasnt even born in 2005 jit type shit
Nah you’re young asf maybe you’re my son. I fucked a woman in Alabama in 2007. Maybe you’re my son

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, SoundnVision, IAMNOTANINCEL and 4 others
I remember in class I always thought it was cool to be “cocky” and arrogant and to be a dickh who is full of himself.

I did this even all the way to 7th grade. I was acting cocky and saying I’m better than everyone and no one’s got shit on me.

For some reason the girls liked that and thought it was sexy for acting like that.

As soon as I became a nihilistic depressed incel failure, all the girls pussy dried up like a drought and they did mass exodus and left me high and dry
i did the same thing but due to my insanely crippling amounts of acne and bad looks and frail physique i was just made fun of basically a jestermaxxer that’s why nowadays i tell every person i meet that i am a bug, a bad person, pathetic and a loser and i list off all the reasons i should die and they leave me alone instead of making fun of me like before guess it worked :bluepill:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Vermilioncore
i did the same thing but due to my insanely crippling amounts of acne and bad looks and frail physique i was just made fun of basically a jestermaxxer that’s why nowadays i tell every person i meet that i am a bug, a bad person, pathetic and a loser and i list off all the reasons i should die and they leave me alone instead of making fun of me like before guess it worked :bluepill:
I feel bad for the retarded kid who I played basketball with.

I was new to the school and went to the playground and an ugly retard asked me if I wanted to play basketball with him so I did.

Then some foids approached me as I was playing with him. I just left him there all alone and went with those foids

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, IAMNOTANINCEL, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others

I was new to the school and went to the playground and an ugly retard asked me if I wanted to play basketball with him so I did.

Then some foids approached me as I was playing with him. I just left him there all alone and went with those foids
pretty sure that was me bud. he knew u weren’t really his friend tho, since every other person whose nice to him eventually just leaves for no reason like that. but the reason is actually that he’s retarded which he can’t control. i hope buddy went places, like heaven or hell those are better than his life on earth

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Vermilioncore
pretty sure that was me bud. he knew u weren’t really his friend tho, since every other person whose nice to him eventually just leaves for no reason like that. but the reason is actually that he’s retarded which he can’t control. i hope buddy went places, like heaven or hell those are better than his life on earth
I was gonna stay and play with him but pussy is like the fruit that Adam and Eve ate. it calls for you and won’t stop. I had to leave that retard high and dry and go with them foids. I didn’t even say bye either.

Then one day those foids left me too.

So I was on the playground hanging out with the special ed kid with asthma attacks.

Why did I always hang out with retards and handicapped kids?

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and 5'7 zoomer

men

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
I was gonna stay and play with him but pussy is like the fruit that Adam and Eve ate. it calls for you and won’t stop. I had to leave that retard high and dry and go with them foids. I didn’t even say bye either.

Then one day those foids left me too.

So I was on the playground hanging out with the special ed kid with asthma attacks.

Why did I always hang out with retards and handicapped kids?
the reason we hung with lames and stupid kids is cuz we are disabled ourselves. it’s like that twilight zone episode where the girl went her whole life thinking she was normal but then one day she looked in the mirror and realized she has down syndrome lol wish i knew the name of the episode

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Vermilioncore
i was also dark triad in school but i got no pussy i just got expelled for stabbing my classmate with my scissors for fucking up the group project

• +1
thats like still 30 years away from your prime as a man
Late 20s to early 50s is prime only subhumans or fat and balding men start to look worse

• +1
the reason we hung with lames and stupid kids is cuz we are disabled ourselves. it’s like that twilight zone episode where the girl went her whole life thinking she was normal but then one day she looked in the mirror and realized she has down syndrome lol wish i knew the name of the episode
Nah how that hoe avoided mirrors for so long, bitch should’ve looked in the mirror sooner 😂

But true. We are handicapped tards and downies basically. No wonder my friend Marcus was so uncoool in 7th grade still wearing wwe shirts and spider man shirts while all the other kids wore Nike and adidas.

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
You are in your prime now boyo.

• +1
cope jeffrey
Facts if you write cope you're just a subhuman rotter who needs to cope with having youth on your side but you know deep down that's all you have and your life will soon be finished

Facts if you write cope you're just a subhuman rotter who needs to cope with having youth on your side but you know deep down that's all you have and your life will soon be finished
you sound mad
this jeffrey needs to meditate and journal for 1 hour @hopecel

• Love it
Reactions: hopecel
oh Jeffrey calm dawn just take a cold shower ok? good Jeffrey

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Nah how that hoe avoided mirrors for so long, bitch should’ve looked in the mirror sooner 😂

But true. We are handicapped tards and downies basically. No wonder my friend Marcus was so uncoool in 7th grade still wearing wwe shirts and spider man shirts while all the other kids wore Nike and adidas.
nah but that episode is relatable cuz the girl was doing a ton of shit and not understanding why people looked at her weird and why she couldn’t do anything right but then it all clicked. for me that was when i saw faceandLMS video and realized damn that’s why this LITERALLY AUTISTIC AND MUTE CHADLITE GUY GIRLS WERE TOICUING ON HIS ABS IN 8TH GRADE AND THEY CALLED OVER ALL THEIR FRIENDS SO BASICALLY EVEEY HOT GIRL IN THE WHOLE GRADE WAS TOUCHING HIS ABS ON THE SCHOOLYARD INCLUDING THE BITCH I DUMPSTER DIVED FOR LATER. MY LIFE IS LITERALLT A CUCK’S BIGGEST FANTASY THE PROBLEM IS IM NOTVA CUCKOLD

• So Sad
nah but that episode is relatable cuz the girl was doing a ton of shit and not understanding why people looked at her weird and why she couldn’t do anything right but then it all clicked. for me that was when i saw faceandLMS video and realized damn that’s why this LITERALLY AUTISTIC AND MUTE CHADLITE GUY GIRLS WERE TOICUING ON HIS ABS IN 8TH GRADE AND THEY CALLED OVER ALL THEIR FRIENDS SO BASICALLY EVEEY HOT GIRL IN THE WHOLE GRADE WAS TOUCHING HIS ABS ON THE SCHOOLYARD INCLUDING THE BITCH I DUMPSTER DIVED FOR LATER. MY LIFE IS LITERALLT A CUCK’S BIGGEST FANTASY THE PROBLEM IS IM NOTVA CUCKOLD
Nah you know that kid fantasisez about that day when he got his abs touched lucky chat ima gonna slit his throat 🔪
But yeah I saw face and lms and realized “I’m retarded?” Like that bitch from twilight zone and then like a Saw movie all the flashbacks started happening showing me all the times I said cucked things or was the beta male like when I told a Latina at my job I like to give head instead of receive etc

And I stood there looking like this

Shocked-black-guy-grabbing-head-meme-5.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and vermillioncorefan
"Back in my day" :lul:

• Ugh..
Reactions: gr34ter and vermillioncorefan
Nah you know that kid fantasisez about that day when he got his abs touched lucky chat ima gonna slit his throat 🔪
But yeah I saw face and lms and realized “I’m retarded?” Like that bitch from twilight zone and then like a Saw movie all the flashbacks started happening showing me all the times I said cucked things or was the beta male like when I told a Latina at my job I like to give head instead of receive etc

And I stood there looking like this

Shocked-black-guy-grabbing-head-meme-5.jpg
YES EXACTLY THATS EXACTLY IT. and it was specifically that mute chadlite but also every bitch acting wayyyyy different if i took off my shirt and they saw my shit physique they’d be like :hnghn: and girls would call me quiet weird dorky nerdy lame tell me to get help call me ugly scream when i got near i told myself “they’re just shallow bullies”:lul: but yea this was me after watching that video called like “What attracts women: facial analysis” or smth by faceandLMS where he talked about gonial angle and looksmax used to have pinned threads in 2020 that were about the importance of looks smash like if u remember those

this was me when i took a selfie the first time and realized the bullies weren’t joking:hnghn::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Vermilioncore
YES EXACTLY THATS EXACTLY IT. and it was specifically that mute chadlite but also every bitch acting wayyyyy different if i took off my shirt and they saw my shit physique they’d be like :hnghn: and girls would call me quiet weird dorky nerdy lame tell me to get help call me ugly scream when i got near i told myself “they’re just shallow bullies”:lul: but yea this was me after watching that video called like “What attracts women: facial analysis” or smth by faceandLMS where he talked about gonial angle and looksmax used to have pinned threads in 2020 that were about the importance of looks smash like if u remember those

this was me when i took a selfie the first time and realized the bullies weren’t joking:hnghn::feelswhy:

Same bud. One day I realized my mom was wrong — the Bullies won’t end up with a shit job and a shit life. They’re gonna end up with pussy and all the finer things in life. I’ll be the one suffering and living a shit life. I binge watch face and lms videos and Sat there inspecting my bones dick and height like I was an alien. I was just realizing everything I thought about life was wrong and that I was basically in the new saw movie. My trap was life and there is no escape because hell is gonna hurt too and heaven isn’t for me since I’m evil

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
I was getting cheeky hand chandies back in the day in 2003 in the school playing fields
Did you pass her grade afterward? :lul: It's time to hop on .is unc it's over

when I was in 7th grade I looked like this😐
IMG 4425

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
yeah i remember watching american psycho back in middle school and pretending to be him, im an og sigma male (2017) i doubt im as old as you though