I was drawn to all the wrong things.

Deleted member 17763

Deleted member 17763

Kraken
I liked to drink, I was lazy, I didn’t have a god, politics, ideas, ideals. I was settled into nothingness; a kind of non-being, and I accepted it. I didn’t make for an interesting person. I didn’t want to be interesting, it was too hard. What I really wanted was only a soft, hazy space to live in, and to be left alone.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Like everyone else. Now you are a black pilled edge god. Who would still want a soft space as long as his oneitis was there to suck his cock. :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
Like everyone else. Now you are a black pilled edge god. Who would still want a soft space as long as his oneitis was there to suck his cock. :lul:
I was a man who thrived on solitude; without it, I was like another man without food or water. Each day without solitude weakened me. I took no pride in my solitude, but I was dependent on it. The darkness of the room was like sunlight to me.

I wasn’t lonely. I experienced no self-pity. I was just caught up in a life in which I could find no meaning.

what about now ?

• +1
brutal bbc pill

Attachments

• brutal111.mp4
    1.5 MB
Honestly solitude is not bad, too much socium destroys the spirit, as you are no longer a person. Without solitude the borders of you and society go away quick and you go full autist.
I was a man who thrived on solitude; without it, I was like another man without food or water. Each day without solitude weakened me. I took no pride in my solitude, but I was dependent on it. The darkness of the room was like sunlight to me.

I wasn’t lonely. I experienced no self-pity. I was just caught up in a life in which I could find no meaning.

• +1
Honestly solitude is not bad, too much socium destroys the spirit, as you are no longer a person. Without solitude the borders of you and society go away quick and you go full autist.
They simply never understand, do they, that sometimes solitude is one of the most beautiful things on Earth?