I was in special ed growing up

GabachoCopium

GabachoCopium

archive jeans
Joined
May 3, 2023
Posts
19,378
Reputation
33,619
I only had ADHD so I’m not sure why I was put there for a year. But yeah it was quite funny seeing these niggas flipping desks and screaming and acting retarded
 
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kasanova, Lust, Deleted member 21766 and 2 others
same and I was riding the short bus in fifth grade these 10 year old niggas were already smoking weed wonder where they are now
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kasanova, Lust, Deleted member 21766 and 2 others
same and I was riding the short bus in fifth grade these 10 year old niggas were already smoking weed wonder where they are now
I never took the bus, but yeah these niggas were insane
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21766
I understand now 💡
 
  • +1
Reactions: Abhorrence

Similar threads

adamplouzx
Replies
6
Views
70
adamplouzx
adamplouzx
sunlessthegreat
Replies
4
Views
46
zenautist
zenautist
inceldqn
Replies
11
Views
70
pharmaci3t
pharmaci3t
sternocleidomastoid
Replies
0
Views
53
sternocleidomastoid
sternocleidomastoid

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top