I was lied to about ascending

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

𝕯𝖝𝕯 intersectional feminist and Islamist jihadi
Joined
Nov 21, 2022
Posts
29,337
Reputation
58,980
Im 31 and I careermaxxed all my life. Its partly the reason I'm incel as I never considered LTR in my early / mid 20s. I fell for the boomer meme of creating a foundation for yourself and then marrying/ascending with women - after educationmaxxing, career maxing, moneymaxxing. Idk who told me this. Patents, friends, society, culture etc.

I always believed in 'delayed gratification'. But ascending with a woman is something you should do ASAP and instantly gratify your sexual needs when younger, otherwise you'll be left with bottom of the barrel women. I could still ascend but I'm not going to bite the bullet with an LTB. I just dont feel like I deserve it. It feels like an injustice. Completely contrary to how my mindset is and my life has been. All your life you've made sacrifices in the present to gain rewards in the future. But with women its not like this. You are just setting yourself up to be cucked after shes been pumped and dumped by chad.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Whatever, Former Shortcel, TGUN. and 5 others
Brutal noreplypill :pepefrown:
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel and Aox Ofwar
Never delay relationships with women
 
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
I will learn from you bhai 😍
 
  • Love it
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Im 31 and I careermaxxed all my life. Its partly the reason I'm incel as I never considered LTR in my early / mid 20s. I fell for the boomer meme of creating a foundation for yourself and then marrying/ascending with women - after educationmaxxing, career maxing, moneymaxxing. Idk who told me this. Patents, friends, society, culture etc.

I always believed in 'delayed gratification'. But ascending with a woman is something you should do ASAP and instantly gratify your sexual needs when younger, otherwise you'll be left with bottom of the barrel women. I could still ascend but I'm not going to bite the bullet with an LTB. I just dont feel like I deserve it. It feels like an injustice. Completely contrary to how my mindset is and my life has been. All your life you've made sacrifices in the present to gain rewards in the future. But with women its not like this. You are just setting yourself up to be cucked after shes been pumped and dumped by chad.
go and ascend then
 
It's feel like my grandpa give me an advice :DESPAIR: , I'm 20 rn and I feel like i need people to listen to people like you
 
  • Love it
Reactions: SecularIslamist
TRUST ME YOU MISSED OUT ON NOTHING THEY ALL HOES
 
It's feel like my grandpa give me an advice :DESPAIR: , I'm 20 rn and I feel like i need people to listen to people like you
Im here to spread my wisdom bhai
32254

TRUST ME YOU MISSED OUT ON NOTHING THEY ALL HOES
Peak hoes are better than old, descended roastie hoes.
 
  • +1
Reactions: final boss

Similar threads

jflmeister
Replies
7
Views
53
kali_yuga88
kali_yuga88
Troo_
Replies
3
Views
15
Peubert
Peubert
TGUN.
Replies
2
Views
43
TGUN.
TGUN.
hexum.dnd
Replies
7
Views
51
hexum.dnd
hexum.dnd
Jibba
Replies
10
Views
26
Jordan Barrett
Jordan Barrett

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top