I was molested as a child by another man

F

fifteenflagsfly

Banned
I already posted this in the wrong topic section so reposting here:

When I was 9 year old this 14 year old boy molested me (I'm male), it lasted for like 3 weeks. I was touched repeatedly, dry-humped and he forced me to make-out with him, he almost had sex with me but I made him go away.

It turned me into a high-inhib cuck and I got bullied many times at school and got racial abuse for being a soft beta (I'm black btw, so was the guy who molested me). Essentially it ruined my whole life. I'm supposed to be this young sexual beast but I am actually afraid of sex, I have sexual anxiety.

If I was not molested I would have some confidence but I have none, I'm literally the most scared guy on the planet and I come from the most low-inhib, confident race. Because of this I have no black friends, I'm even scared of black men because some of them look like the guy who molested me + they bullied me severely over the years.

On top of that I have learning disabilities like Extreme ADHD, Dyspraxia, and potential Autism.
I don't think anyone here has it as bad as me, I'm truly a failure. No friends, mentally ill etc.

Why is life so cruel? Why?

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501, Deleted member 17791, Bitchwhipper2 and 39 others
I'm even scared of black men because some of them look like the guy who molested me + they bullied me severely over the years.
You'll fit in with some of the users here.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscensionMan98, Patient A, Deleted member 16944 and 9 others
Only way to avenge yourself is his death ngl
(Not suggesting anything)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 14905 and 7 others
It's not your fault brother
Imagine how far you have to be in darkness to do this to someone.
Please, do not perpetuate this cycle of self-abuse, do not turn to sodomy yourself or abuse someone else

People can outlive and outgrow famines, wars, sadism. It is very difficult and complex, but simply with enough willpower you can change your fate of the rest of your life from being that of someone who had experienced this while being a weak individual.
It's all a matter of strength, if the same thing which happened to you happens to someone who is weak and doesn't have strength, his life will be dark miserful and submissive and they will be stunted due to their trauma.
While another person grows to be a loving father and a by all means a strong and honourable man.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214, Anyanglover, Warlow and 12 others

When I was 9 year old this 14 year old boy molested me (I'm male), it lasted for like 3 weeks. I was touched repeatedly, dry-humped and he forced me to make-out with him, he almost had sex with me but I made him go away.

It turned me into a high-inhib cuck and I got bullied many times at school and got racial abuse for being a soft beta (I'm black btw, so was the guy who molested me). Essentially it ruined my whole life. I'm supposed to be this young sexual beast but I am actually afraid of sex, I have sexual anxiety.

If I was not molested I would have some confidence but I have none, I'm literally the most scared guy on the planet and I come from the most low-inhib, confident race. Because of this I have no black friends, I'm even scared of black men because some of them look like the guy who molested me + they bullied me severely over the years.

On top of that I have learning disabilities like Extreme ADHD, Dyspraxia, and potential Autism.
I don't think anyone here has it as bad as me, I'm truly a failure. No friends, mentally ill etc.

i have it worse

the only solution for subhumans like us is the rope

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 14905 and Baldingman1998
You'll burn for saying that you sick fuck

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Solidcoin, Dior and 9 others
You'll burn for saying that you sick fuck
Why is that? Am I wrong? This guy traumatized you, lives rent free in the back of your head after he violated you at a young age. I’d off a mf if he did that to me.

I had a chick who I was fw and she was raped. That shit follows her everywhere no matter what.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, turkproducer and Deleted member
What am i supposed to do with this information.:trepidation:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Sopdu and AlexBrown84
Why is that? Am I wrong? This guy traumatized you, lives rent free in the back of your head after he violated you at a young age. I’d off a mf if he did that to me.

I had a chick who I was fw and she was raped. That shit follows her everywhere no matter what.
You're making fun of childhood trauma which makes you a sick bastard, you are worse than scum

So brutal. It can be hard to recover from traumatic events at such a young age
Literally I am a wreck after what happened to me.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and Deleted member 14957

maybe get therapy

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Deleted member 16984 and Deleted member 14848
It's not your fault brother
Imagine how far you have to be in darkness to do this to someone.
Please, do not perpetuate this cycle of self-abuse, do not turn to sodomy yourself or abuse someone else

People can outlive and outgrow famines, wars, sadism. It is very difficult and complex, but simply with enough willpower you can change your fate of the rest of your life from being that of someone who had experienced this while being a weak individual.
It's all a matter of strength, if the same thing which happened to you happens to someone who is weak and doesn't have strength, his life will be dark miserful and submissive and they will be stunted due to their trauma.
While another person grows to be a loving father and a by all means a strong and honourable man.
Cope

I thought you meant my death, now I realise you mean the death of my abuser.

Well he went away after 3 weeks and I never saw him again so I've no idea what happened to him after that

• +1
Reactions: getra
You dont recognise the nature of sin
I do, and I’ve been hurt plenty of times. Even then I can’t bring myself to completely sin to the ways I’ve been inflicted. Idk what it is.

Nvm yeah I can and I have.

i am very sorry

for the man that had to kiss yo ugly ass

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Marsiere214, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 7 others
I do, and I’ve been hurt plenty of times. Even then I can’t bring myself to completely sin to the ways I’ve been inflicted. Idk what it is.

Nvm yeah I can and I have.
You are hurting yourself by hurting someone else, it's not worth it...
This dark pit of sadism, faggotry, confusion and misery is endless, there is no reason to explore it. If you do you go deeper and deeper, and it is truly endless, anybody can go down this pit, everybody can be the worst killer and sadist and be infinitely pitiful
People like to be in this darkness because they cannot see themselves and their flaws. But letting even just a little bit of Light is enough

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover
i am very sorry

for the man that had to kiss yo ugly ass
YOU EVIL PIECE OF SHIT, YOU'LL SUFFER IN FIRE FOR MOCKING SOMEONE'S CHILDHOOD ABUSE

Last edited:
Is this legit or are you making this up for jokes?

• +1
Reactions: Myth, Deleted member 16984 and Deleted member 6128
bro, LSD in small amounts, limiting polyunsaturated fats and starches, having enough sugar to stop the stress response and supplementing cyproheptadine can be the start of the therapy

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Patient A, Baldingman1998, ropemax and 3 others
extremely true, it ruined my life
If this is true it's one of the most brutal stories I've ever heard😢

Don't kill yourself is all I can say. Find good copes, be it good friends, good video games, music, nature, movies, collecting, other hobbies sports, etc. Get your dopamine levels up and keep your cortisol levels down. Go to the doctors and ask for psylocibin because I hear that's good for healing childhood trauma. Get on benzos because I'm pretty sure they are helpful for that stuff. Drink tea regularly, it helps I feel.

Dissociate yourself from that traumatic stuff. Know that even though what happened to you was terrible, it could have been worse. You were dryhumped and that was fucking disgusting but it could have been worse. That doesn't take away from your trauma and I'm certainly not trying to downplay it but I am trying to give you some consolation by putting things into perspective. See if you can get LSD. Start working and start working out, it's good for your mental health, and has other proven health benefits.

Live through this. Have the willpower and force yourself to move forward in life

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Marsiere214, noodlelover and ChristianChad
Maybe go to Reddit and say this so you can get free sympathy?

Just a thought I’m throwing out there

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 17791, Sny and 10 others
FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU TOO
Back in the trap we ain’t een have cable

I went to jail for that draco

Ain’t nobody perfect

I sat in that cell for a long time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 17791
Back in the trap we ain’t een have cable

I went to jail for that draco

Ain’t nobody perfect

I sat in that cell for a long time
MOST ANNOYING USER ON THE FORUM

• +1
Reactions: Sny, Marsiere214, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 11 others
If this is true it's one of the most brutal stories I've ever heard😢

Don't kill yourself is all I can say. Find good copes, be it good friends, good video games, music, nature, movies, collecting, other hobbies sports, etc. Get your dopamine levels up and keep your cortisol levels down. Go to the doctors and ask for psylocibin because I hear that's good for healing childhood trauma. Get on benzos because I'm pretty sure they are helpful for that stuff. Drink tea regularly, it helps I feel.

Dissociate yourself from that traumatic stuff. Know that even though what happened to you was terrible, it could have been worse. You were dryhumped and that was fucking disgusting but it could have been worse. That doesn't take away from your trauma and I'm certainly not trying to downplay it but I am trying to give you some consolation by putting things into perspective. See if you can get LSD. Start working and start working out, it's good for your mental health, and has other proven health benefits.

Live through this. Have the willpower and force yourself to move forward in life
Can't get magic mushrooms in my country (in the West but not America)

Dissasociate how? It's constantly in the back of my head. LSD? Where am I going to get acid? I don't know where to get illegal drugs in here. How is drinking tea going to make me get over being abused?

Are you black ?

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84

Surely you know the guys name and find where he lives.

Then you can take the appropriate action :)

Can't get magic mushrooms in my country (in the West but not America)
I know you are in the UK and that's why I suggested that. I thought Psylocibin was available readily to Europeans, seems not.

You have to distract yourself, and remove those thoughts from your mind. This is why I suggested shrooms and other drugs like benzos. I think I told you that I'm a mentalcel too but with different problems. Get xanax and other stuff. Work out, and get a job. I know it's constantly on your mind. I've never experienced anything similar but I have anxiety and other problems which means I worry about shit all the time even if I don't want to because of chemical imbalances and reactions how pathetic is that:feelskek::feelskek:

I suggested tea because when I drink tea it cools my nerves. Of course it's not powerful because again, it's just tea but it does have some pretty noticable benefits. I would also recommend you go on Ashwagandha because I realized that while I was taking ashwagandha my anxiety effects were not as powerful compared to when I was not taking ashwagandha.

The only you can go is forward, no matter how painful it is. You must go forward.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Surely you know the guys name and find where he lives.

Then you can take the appropriate action :)
I know only his first name, idk where he lives.
I know you are in the UK and that's why I suggested that. I thought Psylocibin was available readily to Europeans, seems not.

You have to distract yourself, and remove those thoughts from your mind. This is why I suggested shrooms and other drugs like benzos. I think I told you that I'm a mentalcel too but with different problems. Get xanax and other stuff. Work out, and get a job. I know it's constantly on your mind. I've never experienced anything similar but I have anxiety and other problems which means I worry about shit all the time even if I don't want to because of chemical imbalances and reactions how pathetic is that:feelskek::feelskek:

I suggested tea because when I drink tea it cools my nerves. Of course it's not powerful because again, it's just tea but it does have some pretty noticable benefits. I would also recommend you go on Ashwagandha because I realized that while I was taking ashwagandha my anxiety effects were not as powerful compared to when I was not taking ashwagandha.

The only you can go is forward, no matter how painful it is. You must go forward.

I looked it up the Psyocibin is illegal in West EU. I ordered some Ashwagandha from the internet right now as you mentioned it. Xanax I need a private prescription for. I'm not sure how to get one of those in England. I got a bit of money to pay for one but I don't know where to get it.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Pretty weaksauce molestation there ngl

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Mogs me

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214
What a faggot lol

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Warlow, Myth and 2 others
I know only his first name, idk where he lives.

I looked it up the Psyocibin is illegal in West EU. I ordered some Ashwagandha from the internet right now as you mentioned it. Xanax I need a private prescription for. I'm not sure how to get one of those in England. I got a bit of money to pay for one but I don't know where to get it.
Yeah legit go to a doctor and say that you have anxiety and that you need medication and they'll give it to you I think that's how it's done, should be no different in the UK

I think with regular tea+coffee+xanax+Ashwagandha+excercise+working out+having fun is the key to managing your issues.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Yeah legit go to a doctor and say that you have anxiety and that you need medication and they'll give it to you I think that's how it's done, should be no different in the UK

I think with regular tea+coffee+xanax+Ashwagandha+excercise+working out+having fun is the key to managing your issues.
Yeah I know but in England its not prescribed by public regular doctors you need to get a private doctor to do it and idk how to do that

YOU MOCK CHILD ABUSE YOU FUCKING SICK CRETIN

Ur a first World white privilege male
Where as I'm a ethnic man I have zero sympathy for u
Even though you were MOSLEETED as a kid your life is better then mine and most of my country men

Ur a first World white privilege male
Where as I'm a ethnic man I have zero sympathy for u
Even though you were MOSLEETED as a kid your life is better then mine and most of my country men
I am black

Last edited:
You and @AlexAP can start a group therapy together

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Copeful, AlexBrown84 and 6 others