I was molested as a child by another man

I'm sorry bro

Sad shit man, hope you recover from this

The worst of it all is that you are a nigger.

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Myth
you shouldve let him take your anal virginity :p

too many trolls on this site

• JFL
Reactions: ropemax and AlexBrown84
I already posted this in the wrong topic section so reposting here:

When I was 9 year old this 14 year old boy molested me (I'm male), it lasted for like 3 weeks. I was touched repeatedly, dry-humped and he forced me to make-out with him, he almost had sex with me but I made him go away.

It turned me into a high-inhib cuck and I got bullied many times at school and got racial abuse for being a soft beta (I'm black btw, so was the guy who molested me). Essentially it ruined my whole life. I'm supposed to be this young sexual beast but I am actually afraid of sex, I have sexual anxiety.

If I was not molested I would have some confidence but I have none, I'm literally the most scared guy on the planet and I come from the most low-inhib, confident race. Because of this I have no black friends, I'm even scared of black men because some of them look like the guy who molested me + they bullied me severely over the years.

On top of that I have learning disabilities like Extreme ADHD, Dyspraxia, and potential Autism.
I don't think anyone here has it as bad as me, I'm truly a failure. No friends, mentally ill etc.

Why is life so cruel? Why?
reddit LARP

self improve. slowly. mogging others will restore ur masculinity

Sorry to hear. You were born in hell, forged from suffering, hardened by pain. Although it is hard to extinguish a fire when the flames wreath around you and consume everything they touch, you can recover with the right hand & person to help you.

The journey to healing is like walking on broken glass; you get reminded of the pain with each step, but indeed, at the end all of the pain will subside and vanish. I believe in you, Fifteenflagsfly.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, turkproducer, Nemsis and 3 others
If you JFLed at this post your a worthless cunt btw

You are not a failiure man - calm down.

You have been put in a horrible situation but now you can show REAL STRENGHT and turn your life around. It is up to you and only you to change your current situation and if you achieve it you can claim to have acheived something THAT NOBODY ELSE on this site achieved. Picking up your life now from a horrible situation that is not your fault is literally one of the most RESPECTABLE things a single human being can achieve. Also don't lose hope - there have been people with a similar history to you and they have made it - SO YOU CAN TOO.

SEEKING HELP is literally the single most important thing to fix your situation - you have already posted on this forum so you have already accomplished the first step on your way to acsend.

First of all you should look for any other support you can get. If you can reach out to your family members. Internet sites like Reddit to get more advice should also be good, here some ideas:

Reach out to a therapist. Most optimal if you find someone you trust. I don't always agree with therapy but in your situation it's 100% helpful and even necessary. There are safe ways to get rid of most of your problems - it has been done before so you can do it as well.
If you can't afford a therapist you should go to a suicide prevention place and just tell them whatever so you get free therapy. They might even give you medication. You can also reach out to Self-Help groups and meet people that have gone through the same stuff that you have gone through.

I guess you should also stay away from this site to not get affected by the trash that is lurking here and has already given up.

Find something now that makes you happy - that motivates you. Doesn't matter in what situation you are - you are a MAN and have tons of energy inside you. Use it for something like jogging, workout, studying, etc. doesn't matter what it is - can even be gaming but start now!

Don't do anything with drugs for now. They can only make your life better if it's already decent. Also if you don't suceed you can still go back to that option.

Good luck on your journey. If you have any questions or just want to talk - my dms are always open.

Last edited:
My only advice is, never drink alcohol.

Sad shit, but you need to stop blaming yourself for things you had no power over and try to overcome it. Have you considered therapy? better than crying about it to selfish incels on the internet

It's not your fault brother
Imagine how far you have to be in darkness to do this to someone.
Please, do not perpetuate this cycle of self-abuse, do not turn to sodomy yourself or abuse someone else

People can outlive and outgrow famines, wars, sadism. It is very difficult and complex, but simply with enough willpower you can change your fate of the rest of your life from being that of someone who had experienced this while being a weak individual.
It's all a matter of strength, if the same thing which happened to you happens to someone who is weak and doesn't have strength, his life will be dark miserful and submissive and they will be stunted due to their trauma.
While another person grows to be a loving father and a by all means a strong and honourable man.
It’s a myth that abused people always become abusers

While it’s true that most abusers were themselves abused as children, the majority of people who were abused do not go on to become predators. So op’s probably not gonna molest anybody

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 17872 and ChristianChad
What do u want me to do about it

• JFL
Reactions: Myth
Stop being a fucking pussy

If you want to change bad enough, from being a high inhib cuck you will

Only the strong make it and at the minute you’re a pathetic cunt wallowing in self pity, the fuckin worst type of peroson.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Stop being a fucking pussy

If you want to change bad enough, from being a high inhib cuck you will

Only the strong make it and at the minute you’re a pathetic cunt wallowing in self pity, the fuckin worst type of peroson.
What do u want me to do about it
You guys know nothing of my pain you mock me, you'll pay for that

• Hmm...
Reactions: bloated
Not really just asked a simple question

Now you get to tell everyone what to say and do?

Bullshit
I have the right to tell people to not make fun of me when I talk about my trauma, if you don't see that because of your evil and hatred in your heart then idk.

Interesting how you ignore all the posts giving you advice and support but respond to the niggas laughing

Nice rep farm bro

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and bloated
I have the right to tell people to not make fun of me when I talk about my trauma, if you don't see that because of your evil and hatred in your heart then idk.
I didn’t even make fun of you
You’re being a little bitch

You make a post expect people to ask questions

You are not a failiure man - calm down.

You have been put in a horrible situation but now you can show REAL STRENGHT and turn your life around. It is up to you and only you to change your current situation and if you achieve it you can claim to have acheived something THAT NOBODY ELSE on this site achieved. Picking up your life now from a horrible situation that is not your fault is literally one of the most RESPECTABLE things a single human being can achieve. Also don't lose hope - there have been people with a similar history to you and they have made it - SO YOU CAN TOO.

SEEKING HELP is literally the single most important thing to fix your situation - you have already posted on this forum so you have already accomplished the first step on your way to acsend.

First of all you should look for any other support you can get. If you can reach out to your family members. Internet sites like Reddit to get more advice should also be good, here some ideas:

Reach out to a therapist. Most optimal if you find someone you trust. I don't always agree with therapy but in your situation it's 100% helpful and even necessary. There are safe ways to get rid of most of your problems - it has been done before so you can do it as well.
If you can't afford a therapist you should go to a suicide prevention place and just tell them whatever so you get free therapy. They might even give you medication. You can also reach out to Self-Help groups and meet people that have gone through the same stuff that you have gone through.

I guess you should also stay away from this site to not get affected by the trash that is lurking here and has already given up.

Find something now that makes you happy - that motivates you. Doesn't matter in what situation you are - you are a MAN and have tons of energy inside you. Use it for something like jogging, workout, studying, etc. doesn't matter what it is - can even be gaming but start now!

Don't do anything with drugs for now. They can only make your life better if it's already decent. Also if you don't suceed you can still go back to that option.

Good luck on your journey. If you have any questions or just want to talk - my dms are always open.
I can't tell my family they'll go insane, how do you tell people about such things like this.

I have been in therapy before but I haven't been in proper therapy since the pandemic, maybe I should go back.
You're right about not getting caught up in the trash though, i'll try not to.
Sad shit, but you need to stop blaming yourself for things you had no power over and try to overcome it. Have you considered therapy? better than crying about it to selfish incels on the internet
It's difficult to not blame myself when I was manipulated so easily, it's hard to let go. I did try therapy but the thoughts still linger in my brain at times, and they take control of me.

OP what steps have you taken to relieve yourself of this trauma

Interesting how you ignore all the posts giving you advice and support but respond to the niggas laughing

Nice rep farm bro
Find one person that I didn't respond to who offered advice

How do I block this guy?

OP what steps have you taken to relieve yourself of this trauma
I tried taking alot of drugs like MDMA, ketamine, even tried heroin once but none of it made me feel better, of course alcoholism aswell

I tried therapy for a year and a half but it ended during the pandemic, I think I need to get back on it.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
I didn’t even make fun of you
You’re being a little bitch

You make a post expect people to ask questions
You're calling someone who was molested a "little bitch" wow, how evil are you?

I tried taking alot of drugs like MDMA, ketamine, even tried heroin once but none of it made me feel better, of course alcoholism aswell

I tried therapy for a year and a half but it ended during the pandemic, I think I need to get back on it.
no ego death from the psychedelics?

btw you made a huge mistake posting this on this forum, many here haven’t developed their emotional maturity one bit

no ego death from the psychedelics?

btw you made a huge mistake posting this on this forum, many here haven’t developed their emotional maturity one bit
What's an "ego death"?? Tbh I only tried psychadelics like twice.

And yeah, this forum is filled with scum tbh but I was prepared for that.

Ya cus you were complaining about my comment not because you were molested

:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
You're clearly a 15 year old immature child, at some point you'll look back on mocking the less fortunate and cringe. Either that or you'll burn. I'm not responding to you anymore.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
What's an "ego death"?? Tbh I only tried psychadelics like twice.

And yeah, this forum is filled with scum tbh but I was prepared for that.
1. chill with the victim mindset, bad shit happens to all of us
2. do things that make minor positive changes to your life and watch it compound, like gym, cutting out shit friend etc
3. quit abusing drugs, nobody can tell you to stop completely but at least use in moderation if you have to
4. positive energy brings positive energy back

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
You have PTSD.

Some things that could help you:

Meditation

learning Jujitsu if you can afford it, or joining a sports team in your high school such as football or wrestling. Something with contact, because it will help get you over your fear to help you become more confident. Football and wrestling are not gay btw.

It will take time and consistent effort, and you may never be fully healed but life can get better.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
I can't tell my family they'll go insane, how do you tell people about such things like this.

I have been in therapy before but I haven't been in proper therapy since the pandemic, maybe I should go back.
You're right about not getting caught up in the trash though, i'll try not to.

It's difficult to not blame myself when I was manipulated so easily, it's hard to let go. I did try therapy but the thoughts still linger in my brain at times, and they take control of me.
Don't need to tell your family the details. Just that you have had a trauma and you want to change your life for the better and need their support. Force yourself to tell them so that you have someone from the outside to push forward if you end up not being motivated for some time.

Motivation is a big trap. You need external things - like your family to push you forward when you yourself can not. For example tell people that you are going to have therapy sessions on certain dates. Letting people close to you know of your plans will actually make it more likely you will do it as they will come back to ask you about it

Also you must face your trauma. Not sure how this works but if you cant talk about it tell your therapist you have this trauma and want to get rid of it. Also do some research on the internet about methods to get rid of trauma and choose a therapist that uses the ones that are particullarly useful.

Okay you got manipulated easily. Well you know what. That's fucking normal. Children and even adults get manipulated all the time. No need to blame yourself for that. Its part of the human condition. Only the ones that work on their own psyche can take their life into their own hands brother.

Also yeah the guy above is right - you have PTSD probably.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
too many trolls on this site
If he fucked you, maybe you would just turn gay instead of an incel with social anxiety and a shit-ton of other mental problems.

If he fucked you, maybe you would just turn gay instead of an incel with social anxiety and a shit-ton of other mental problems.
Based off your other posts I already know your a heartless immature cunt but this is just, wow. Just to let you know you'll burn at some point for the evil things you say today.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
1. chill with the victim mindset, bad shit happens to all of us
2. do things that make minor positive changes to your life and watch it compound, like gym, cutting out shit friend etc
3. quit abusing drugs, nobody can tell you to stop completely but at least use in moderation if you have to
4. positive energy brings positive energy back
1. its not really a victim mindset I just don't feel like a man, I feel like a used up dirtrag
2. i cut out all bad friends from high school I should try and go gym but tbh i need therapy first
3. I haven't taken drugs in a long time but the alcoholism is severe
4. it's difficult to radiate positive energy when your life is trauma filled nightmare
You have PTSD.

Some things that could help you:

Meditation

learning Jujitsu if you can afford it, or joining a sports team in your high school such as football or wrestling. Something with contact, because it will help get you over your fear to help you become more confident. Football and wrestling are not gay btw.

It will take time and consistent effort, and you may never be fully healed but life can get better.
How do you meditate effectively? I tried and it just made me feel bored/sleepy

How would Jujitsu help me? Could you tell me how that would be a positive influence for me

I know it can get better but i'm stuck thinking why me? why did I have to be the person to go through this?

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and turkproducer