I was raped by my uber driver today

TheRagingBull

TheRagingBull

Platinum
So I had just had an amateur boxing fight won by knockout, then i'm getting all my shit you know. Call up an uber and to my surprise this tiny indian woman picks me up. So im riding in the back with my airpods on, then she pulls into this unfamiliar road leading to an old abandoned camping site. With one swift motion she parks jumps in the back and puts a knife to my throat. Then she just unbuckled my pants and raped me. I even jizzed all up in that pussy. She then drove me home it was a very strange experience.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48689
So I had just had an amateur boxing fight won by knockout, then i'm getting all my shit you know. Call up an uber and to my surprise this tiny indian woman picks me up. So im riding in the back with my airpods on, then she pulls into this unfamiliar road leading to an old abandoned camping site. With one swift motion she parks jumps in the back and puts a knife to my throat. Then she just unbuckled my pants and raped me. I even jizzed all up in that pussy. She then drove me home it was a very strange experience.
IMG 5738

• JFL
Reactions: itisoverboyos
In your wettest and moist dreams boyo

Lucky bastard.......

Was she atleast Brahmin caste?