Seth Walsh

The man in the mirror is my only threat
@eduardkoopman @Harold O'brien @shieldzz

Solana at $200. :cool:

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboys_AboveAll, TheRagingBull and PseudoMaxxer
WHY would I buy Solana over BTC?

WHY would I buy Solana over BTC?
Only you can answer why you'd do that. I'm not here to give financial advice; I'm just here to brag that I was right on a 13x call.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull and PseudoMaxxer
Only you can answer why you'd do that. I'm not here to give financial advice; I'm just here to brag that I was right on a 13x call.
you should make a discord or something of the like and charge people money for access

You've got plenty of proof of success on calls so I don't see why it wouldn't work. You could even start and Instagram and show off how much you made with the calls and then advertise the discord that way

Also is there anywhere I can trade crypto under 18?

you should make a discord or something of the like and charge people money for access

You've got plenty of proof of success on calls so I don't see why it wouldn't work. You could even start and Instagram and show off how much you made with the calls and then advertise the discord that way
Well I actually did make over a million dollars. That's not a lie. Will people sign up for a discord just based on my historic "calls". The discord will be a total scam obviously, but people will still sign up. Will it work?

If enough people are interested. I'll do it.

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
it was at $200 a week ago jfl at thining that's a remarkable prediction

Well I actually did make over a million dollars. That's not a lie. Will people sign up for a discord just based on my historic "calls". The discord will be a total scam obviously, but people will still sign up. Will it work?

It'll definitely work.

Theres a sports betting account on insta right now thats charging people to join his discord to copy his bets cuz he posts himself making 3000 dollars

if you provide proof of you making over 1 million dollars people will for sure join

• JFL
Reactions: Seth Walsh

Just larp about making a million dollars through crypto on a (previously) obscure internet forum theory

• JFL
Reactions: twilight and Quachil
Screenshot 20240401 112100 Chrome

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poloralf, Van and Seth Walsh
It'll definitely work.

Theres a sports betting account on insta right now thats charging people to join his discord to copy his bets cuz he posts himself making 3000 dollars

if you provide proof of you making over 1 million dollars people will for sure join
lmao. I'll be taking Andrew Tate's customer base

I am a future millionaire

• Love it
Is it still worth buying now?
I think probably yeah. There's still money to make on the long side (I could be wrong and it could just descend to 0 from here). Otherwise, you will make money buying it. But it all depends on whether you want to invest and capture smaller, expected returns; or trade it and look for more, while potentially risking everything if you don't cover your downside and trade on leverage.

• +1
Reactions: Cope
I think probably yeah. There's still money to make on the long side (I could be wrong and it could just descend to 0 from here). Otherwise, you will make money buying it. But it all depends on whether you want to invest and capture smaller, expected returns; or trade it and look for more, while potentially risking everything if you don't cover your downside and trade on leverage.
Cool. Figured I invest small for now. Any idea what the next big shitcoin will be?

• +1
I've no idea.
Kinda wish I got on the crypto train with you. Put all my IQ into pharmacology/looksmaxxing lol, but definitely gonna try to learn what I can now.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Seth Walsh
Kinda wish I got on the crypto train with you. Put all my IQ into pharmacology/looksmaxxing lol, but definitely gonna try to learn what I can now.
Look into the turtle traders and trendfollowing traders from the 1980s and you'll get familiar with the principles. You basically just want to manage your risk so you don't drawdown your capital to the point of not being able to make good returns.

You want to:

• Stay in the game
  • Cut your losses tight and be okay with losing 8-9 out of every 10 trades, or more.
  • Keep getting back into a position (look for long optionality), which means being long in a crypto coin
  • Get in when the price is going up. Do some volatility analysis to determine your stoploss (if that even works...? you can backtest it of course)
  • Move stoploss up as the vol channel / ATR changes. Soon your stop will be at breakeven and the capital on your position will be safe
  • Then most important of all is: Stay in a market if it keeps going up. It's that simple. Don't get fearful and think "I need to take money now because the market will go back down". I've given 100% of my open trade equity back tons of times simply because the market was volatile and ranged back to hit my B/E stoploss.
  • But we're looking to the right-tails of the distribution to make our profits. If you're long a trade, and it's going up, don't take profit, take a chance on it being an outlier market where price will give long optionality and rally far past your expectations. (For example look up Cocoa commodity futures contracts right now... the market is parabolic).
  • Long term trading strategy (to literally make millions of dollars). Compound the outliers and forget about compounding positive P&L that live in the belly of markets' P&L distributions.
  • Losses are part of the game.

So for example. People think it's easier to take 150x 2% profits if they're 5x leveraged on a contract. They're neglecting the fact that a 20% move will wipe out their entire position (or trading account). If you have no chips, you can't play. Stay in the game; do all the trades.

My Solana trades had losses thrown in there, but I aimed to keep them small, and I never let ego or loss aversion get my into irrecoverable drawdown.

So for example. Last year I'd take tons of -0.5% ish losses just because the market didn't move away from my entry (around $11 per Sol), it was annoying but I knew I had to take those small losses. My system is obviously rules based so my entry signals are not random, but that does not mean they'll always work. Once the market took off in Nov, I just held my position. I think I was 19x leverged on Sol and the market was up at about $110 when I took my first profit.

I regret taking that profit in a way because the market kept going up. So in effect, I took profits too early.

The people who dream of $1,000x1.02^250 = $141267.72, are losers! Making a 2% profit in a market with like 20% daily volatility WITH leverage at your disposal seems super easy. But to consecutively make 250 2% trades in a row WITHOUT blowing up??? Incredibly risky and an incredibly RETARDED strategy.

Here's how it goes in reality.
2% ✓
2% ✓
2% ✓
2% ✓
2% ✓
2% ✓
2% ✓
2% ✓
2% ✓
2% ✓
2% ✓
2% ✓
2% ✓
2% ✓
2% ✓
2% ✓
2% ✓
2% ✓
2% ✓
2% ✓
-100% x RIP BOZO.

It's because if you look to profit from short vol strategies (in a long vol environment), TOTAL RUIN is the tail event. And it will come along before you make enough to satisfy yourself. So flip that and make your trades look something like this.

THIS IS HOW YOU WANT YOUR TRADES TO LOOK and is how I literally made over a million dollars in crypto in the past year. Notice how I let the winners ride and cut losses short. I have the power to truncate the left tail of my return distribution. But by doing that, I also accept I have NO CONTROL over the market, because I don't have any control, no one does. The losses don't become significant enough to drawdown my account, and the winners are so big that when they compound, the account grows larger than any typical investment or trading strategy. For demonstration I'm showing how incredible catching 3 outlier trades in a row can be, that won't usually happen, but it can. You just gotta keep trading, and to keep trading, you need to make sure you don't enter a huge drawdown or put your account at risk of ruin. Why put yourself in a position where you could lose everything? Put yourself constantly in a position where you can win significantly more than you can lose. It does NOT MATTER how much you win or how much you lose, IT MATTERS how much you win WHEN YOU WIN, and how much you lose WHEN YOU LOSE.

Your first point of focus should be to stick to a rules based system where you first work out how much you want to LOSE on the trade. Should the market favour you, price will move away from your stoploss and will move toward the realm of (theoretically) infinite profit, until you decide to close the position. But the regret of exiting a rallying market will haunt you more than losing a trade.

-0.39% x
-1.18% x
-1.10% x
-0.57% x
-0.65% x
-0.96% x
-0.56% x
-1.20% x
-0.82% x
-1.15% x
-0.43% x
-0.96% x
-0.28% x
-0.44% x
-0.60% x
3540.23% ✓
9110.01% ✓
2278.80% ✓
-0.39% x
-1.18% x
-1.10% x
-0.57% x
-0.65% x
-0.96% x
-0.56% x
-1.20% x
-0.82% x
-1.15% x
-0.43% x
-0.96% x
-0.28% x
-0.44% x
-0.60% x
3540.23% ✓
9110.01% ✓
2278.80% ✓
-0.39% x
-1.18% x
-1.10% x
-0.57% x
-0.65% x
-0.96% x
-0.56% x
-1.20% x
-0.82% x
-1.15% x
-0.43% x
-0.96% x
-0.28% x
-0.44% x
-0.60% x
3540.23% ✓
9110.01% ✓
2278.80% ✓

Highest IQ thing I ever posted on this forum. I just dropped the sauce. :hnghn:

Cocoa market for context:

Diversify across uncorrelated markets and take advantage of the one that pops. You don't know how long it'll take, you don't know how much it'll move or why, but you know that it happens, in rare events. So diversify and be in the market before it pops. If a market is flat and not volatile, you can even put on a larger position. Then when it goes full speed ahead in the direction of your position, don't sell too early, don't think about selling at all, because you might've LITERALLY missed the chance to be in a once in a lifetime trade.

The upside is that the crypto markets trend far more than any equities, currencies, bonds, metals, ags, meats, grains, energy, interest rate markets. The downside is that cryptos themselves are all too highly correlated to each other.

If more crypto markets were uncorrelated, they'd be the best things to trade EVER.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, incel194012940, Cope and 1 other person
Look into the turtle traders and trendfollowing traders from the 1980s and you'll get familiar with the principles. You basically just want to manage your risk so you don't drawdown your capital to the point of not being able to make good returns.

You want to:

• Stay in the game
  • Cut your losses tight and be okay with losing 8-9 out of every 10 trades, or more.
  • Keep getting back into a position (look for long optionality), which means being long in a crypto coin
  • Get in when the price is going up. Do some volatility analysis to determine your stoploss (if that even works...? you can backtest it of course)
  • Move stoploss up as the vol channel / ATR changes. Soon your stop will be at breakeven and the capital on your position will be safe
  • Then most important of all is: Stay in a market if it keeps going up. It's that simple. Don't get fearful and think "I need to take money now because the market will go back down". I've given 100% of my open trade equity back tons of times simply because the market was volatile and ranged back to hit my B/E stoploss.
  • But we're looking to the right-tails of the distribution to make our profits. If you're long a trade, and it's going up, don't take profit, take a chance on it being an outlier market where price will give long optionality and rally far past your expectations. (For example look up Cocoa commodity futures contracts right now... the market is parabolic).
  • Long term trading strategy (to literally make millions of dollars). Compound the outliers and forget about compounding positive P&L that live in the belly of markets' P&L distributions.

So for example. People think it's easier to take 150x 2% profits if they're 5x leveraged on a contract. They're neglecting the fact that a 20% move will wipe out their entire position (or trading account). If you have no chips, you can't play. Stay in the game; do all the trades.

My Solana trades had losses thrown in there, but I aimed to keep them small, and I never let ego or loss aversion get my into irrecoverable drawdown.

So for example. Last year I'd take tons of -0.5% ish losses just because the market didn't move away from my entry (around $11 per Sol), it was annoying but I knew I had to take those small losses. My system is obviously rules based so my entry signals are not random, but that does not mean they'll always work. Once the market took off in Nov, I just held my position. I think I was 19x leverged on Sol and the market was up at about $110 when I took my first profit.

I regret taking that profit in a way because the market kept going up. So in effect, I took profits too early.

The people who dream of $1,000x1.02^250 = $141267.72, are losers! Making a 2% profit in a market with like 20% daily volatility WITH leverage at your disposal seems super easy. But to consecutively make 250 2% trades in a row WITHOUT blowing up??? Incredibly risky and an incredibly RETARDED strategy.

2% ✓
2% ✓
2% ✓
2% ✓
2% ✓
2% ✓
2% ✓
2% ✓
2% ✓
2% ✓
2% ✓
2% ✓
2% ✓
2% ✓
2% ✓
2% ✓
2% ✓
2% ✓
2% ✓
2% ✓
-100% x RIP BOZO.

It's because if you look to profit from short vol strategies (in a long vol environment), TOTAL RUIN is the tail event. And it will come along before you make enough to satisfy yourself. So flip that and make your trades look something like this.

THIS IS HOW YOU WANT YOUR TRADES TO LOOK and is how I literally made over a million dollars in crypto in the past year. Notice how I let the winners ride and cut losses short. I have the power to truncate the left tail of my return distribution. But by doing that, I also accept I have NO CONTROL over the market, because I don't have any control, no one does. The losses don't become significant enough to drawdown my account, and the winners are so big that when they compound, the account grows larger than any typical investment or trading strategy. For demonstration I'm showing how incredible catching 3 outlier trades in a row can be, that won't usually happen, but it can. You just gotta keep trading, and to keep trading, you need to make sure you don't enter a huge drawdown or put your account at risk of ruin. Why put yourself in a position where you could lose everything? Put yourself constantly in a position where you can win significantly more than you can lose. It does NOT MATTER how much you win or how much you lose, IT MATTERS how much you win WHEN YOU WIN, and how much you lose WHEN YOU LOSE.

Your first point of focus should be to stick to a rules based system where you first work out how much you want to LOSE on the trade. Should the market favour you, price will move away from your stoploss and will move toward the realm of (theoretically) infinite profit, until you decide to close the position. But the regret of exiting a rallying market will haunt you more than losing a trade.

-0.39% x
-1.18% x
-1.10% x
-0.57% x
-0.65% x
-0.96% x
-0.56% x
-1.20% x
-0.82% x
-1.15% x
-0.43% x
-0.96% x
-0.28% x
-0.44% x
-0.60% x
3540.23% ✓
9110.01% ✓
2278.80% ✓
-0.39% x
-1.18% x
-1.10% x
-0.57% x
-0.65% x
-0.96% x
-0.56% x
-1.20% x
-0.82% x
-1.15% x
-0.43% x
-0.96% x
-0.28% x
-0.44% x
-0.60% x
3540.23% ✓
9110.01% ✓
2278.80% ✓
-0.39% x
-1.18% x
-1.10% x
-0.57% x
-0.65% x
-0.96% x
-0.56% x
-1.20% x
-0.82% x
-1.15% x
-0.43% x
-0.96% x
-0.28% x
-0.44% x
-0.60% x
3540.23% ✓
9110.01% ✓
2278.80% ✓

View attachment 2836262

Diversify across uncorrelated markets and take advantage of the one that pops. You don't know how long it'll take, you don't know how much it'll move or why, but you know that it happens, in rare events. So diversify and be in the market before it pops. If a market is flat and not volatile, you can even put on a larger position. Then when it goes full speed ahead in the direction of your position, don't sell too early, don't think about selling at all, because you might've LITERALLY missed the chance to be in a once in a lifetime trade.

The upside is that the crypto markets trend far more than any equities, currencies, bonds, metals, ags, meats, grains, energy, interest rate markets. The downside is that cryptos themselves are all too highly correlated to each other.

If more crypto markets were uncorrelated, they'd be the best things to trade EVER.
Great essay

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer

You want to:

• Stay in the game

2% ✓
2% ✓
2% ✓
2% ✓
2% ✓
2% ✓
2% ✓
2% ✓
2% ✓
2% ✓
2% ✓
2% ✓
2% ✓
2% ✓
2% ✓
2% ✓
2% ✓
2% ✓
2% ✓
2% ✓
-100% x RIP BOZO.

-0.39% x
-1.18% x
-1.10% x
-0.57% x
-0.65% x
-0.96% x
-0.56% x
-1.20% x
-0.82% x
-1.15% x
-0.43% x
-0.96% x
-0.28% x
-0.44% x
-0.60% x
3540.23% ✓
9110.01% ✓
2278.80% ✓
-0.39% x
-1.18% x
-1.10% x
-0.57% x
-0.65% x
-0.96% x
-0.56% x
-1.20% x
-0.82% x
-1.15% x
-0.43% x
-0.96% x
-0.28% x
-0.44% x
-0.60% x
3540.23% ✓
9110.01% ✓
2278.80% ✓
-0.39% x
-1.18% x
-1.10% x
-0.57% x
-0.65% x
-0.96% x
-0.56% x
-1.20% x
-0.82% x
-1.15% x
-0.43% x
-0.96% x
-0.28% x
-0.44% x
-0.60% x
3540.23% ✓
9110.01% ✓
2278.80% ✓

View attachment 2836262

Peak my brother, you always come correct. Bookmarked and downloaded.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Seth Walsh and 5'7 zoomer