sørenyuko
erudite dissident
- Joined
- Sep 29, 2026
- Posts
- 83
- Reputation
- 45
Socrates ruined everything
I agree with Nietzsche heavily on this
i'd rate all pre socratic playwrights over him
I'd much rather read some good mythos than questioning everything wayy too long to create a maze inside my head and end up in the same spot i started from anyway because the outside world doesn't care
i was robbed of a proper nurturing of my dionysian spirit when i had to be taught this rationalization instead of being presented the raw beauty of the world first
even plato agreed the trajectory shouldn't have gone like this!!
But hold up...
This mismatch is a great tragedy of its own
So im living through a profound tragedy (lifefuel)
Thats it, im gonna romanticize this
I agree with Nietzsche heavily on this
i'd rate all pre socratic playwrights over him
I'd much rather read some good mythos than questioning everything wayy too long to create a maze inside my head and end up in the same spot i started from anyway because the outside world doesn't care
i was robbed of a proper nurturing of my dionysian spirit when i had to be taught this rationalization instead of being presented the raw beauty of the world first
even plato agreed the trajectory shouldn't have gone like this!!
But hold up...
This mismatch is a great tragedy of its own
So im living through a profound tragedy (lifefuel)
Thats it, im gonna romanticize this
Last edited: