Venting I was such a boss in 2010-2011

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Long oily hair, wore metal T shirts, skater shoes, infinite confidence, didn't give a fuck about girls, barely studied. I spent most of my time playing guitar and finding new bands to listen to. I don't remember a single time when I was depressed during that year.

I was in the same class with my oneitis and 3 other dudes at that time and I was so disgusted by her. I wouldn't even look at her let alone talk to her. Every time I saw her I was like "Wtf is this shit? We one girl in class and she has to be ugly.". I saw her as nerd trash at the time with her stupid braces and good grades.

Being devoid of crushes and not caring about women, I could have done some great stuff if I had some guidance at the time. What a waste of potential.

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
Long oily hair, wore metal T shirts, skater shoes, infinite confidence, didn't give a fuck about girls, barely studied. I spent most of my time playing guitar and finding new bands to listen to. I don't remember a single time when I was depressed during that year.

I was in the same class with my oneitis and 3 other dudes at that time and I was so disgusted by her. I wouldn't even look at her let alone talk to her. Every time I saw her I was like "Wtf is this shit? We one girl in class and she has to be ugly.". I saw her as nerd trash at the time with her stupid braces and good grades.

Being devoid of crushes and not caring about women, I could have done some great stuff if I had some guidance at the time. What a waste of potential.
Smh dude she was the one. I don’t know how u managed not to Rope.

extreme-overthinker

extreme-overthinker

                                                  
in 2010 I couldn't produce semen
In 2010 I also played with legos

11gaijin

11gaijin

Zephir
I highly doubt you were ever a boss. Or your definition of boss is something else.

extreme-overthinker

extreme-overthinker

                                                  
I couldn't either. I was watching digimon
2010, good memories, just a naive little child, no blackpill, no women, no college, no mogging, damn now i'm nostalgic

extreme-overthinker

extreme-overthinker

                                                  
It's not cope if it comes to you naturally.

Same, it was the year I peaked as a human, then the downfall began
It's only been 8 years but society changed for the worse ever since. 2010 was the last year where you could interact normally with others, before social media ruined everyone and girls especially

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
It's only been 8 years but society changed for the worse ever since. 2010 was the last year where you could interact normally with others, before social media ruined everyone and girls especially

I fully agree tbh. Life was more innocent at that point. Peopl were communicating better.

extreme-overthinker

extreme-overthinker

                                                  
I fully agree tbh. Life was more innocent at that point. Peopl were communicating better.
let's begin a 2010 circlejerk
2010 world cup was absolute heaven tbh
also 2010 school life was straight out of a movie

Z

ZyzzReincarnate

Banned

i wanna be the male version of ur oneitis, once repulsed and now desired/obsessed over.

extreme-overthinker

extreme-overthinker

                                                  
Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage