I was such a boss in 2010-2011

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Long oily hair, wore metal T shirts, skater shoes, infinite confidence, didn't give a fuck about girls, barely studied. I spent most of my time playing guitar and finding new bands to listen to. I don't remember a single time when I was depressed during that year.

I was in the same class with my oneitis and 3 other dudes at that time and I was so disgusted by her. I wouldn't even look at her let alone talk to her. Every time I saw her I was like "Wtf is this shit? We one girl in class and she has to be ugly.". I saw her as nerd trash at the time with her stupid braces and good grades.

Being devoid of crushes and not caring about women, I could have done some great stuff if I had some guidance at the time. What a waste of potential.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, badromance, ZyzzReincarnate and 1 other person
Long oily hair, wore metal T shirts, skater shoes, infinite confidence, didn't give a fuck about girls, barely studied. I spent most of my time playing guitar and finding new bands to listen to. I don't remember a single time when I was depressed during that year.

I was in the same class with my oneitis and 3 other dudes at that time and I was so disgusted by her. I wouldn't even look at her let alone talk to her. Every time I saw her I was like "Wtf is this shit? We one girl in class and she has to be ugly.". I saw her as nerd trash at the time with her stupid braces and good grades.

Being devoid of crushes and not caring about women, I could have done some great stuff if I had some guidance at the time. What a waste of potential.
Smh dude she was the one. I don’t know how u managed not to Rope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
in 2010 I couldn't produce semen
In 2010 I also played with legos

• +1
Reactions: soover4me, Deleted member 6401, badromance and 1 other person
I highly doubt you were ever a boss. Or your definition of boss is something else.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
I couldn't either. I was watching digimon
2010, good memories, just a naive little child, no blackpill, no women, no college, no mogging, damn now i'm nostalgic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and badromance
It's not cope if it comes to you naturally.

Same, it was the year I peaked as a human, then the downfall began
It's only been 8 years but society changed for the worse ever since. 2010 was the last year where you could interact normally with others, before social media ruined everyone and girls especially

• +1
It's only been 8 years but society changed for the worse ever since. 2010 was the last year where you could interact normally with others, before social media ruined everyone and girls especially

I fully agree tbh. Life was more innocent at that point. Peopl were communicating better.

• +1
I fully agree tbh. Life was more innocent at that point. Peopl were communicating better.
let's begin a 2010 circlejerk
2010 world cup was absolute heaven tbh
also 2010 school life was straight out of a movie

• +1

i wanna be the male version of ur oneitis, once repulsed and now desired/obsessed over.

• +1
  • +1
just send her flowers bro

• +1
  • +1
Why would I do that?

You were a kid, I was 15. No oneitis=no depression

Yeah but only by 1 person.