I wasnt able to protect my GF from being verbally abused, I feel like shit

Yes, exactly.
I was even boxing but I had torn my ACL + Meniscus because of an accident.
Is there anything to improve this situation?
There's still hope, you can try to unleash your emotions throwing a tantrum or beta rage but it just won't be the same as firmly confronting and dominating him if you get what I mean.

Because she doesn’t respect you, due to ur stature and lack of confrontation. She’s dated tall, broad guys in the past and now your trying to tell her what to do.

In the past you would keep ur bitch in line with a smack, can’t do that now. Women act masculine because they know their partner can’t do anything
This will start to be the beginning to an end , if you still have time left quit being needy , stand ur ground and be assertive/ dominant

For now just dont get to emotional, etc , you can still save it but her attraction torwards u definitely isnt the same anymore bc of this and potentially other things

There's still hope, you can try to unleash your emotions throwing a tantrum or beta rage but it just won't be the same as firmly confronting and dominating him if you get what I mean.
Problem Is...I Never feel Anger. I even tried roids, they dont help...i Just get more irritated but nothing else.
I cant feel enraged, unfortunately I can only act like an asshole with my mom.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Pikabro
Problem Is...I Never feel Anger. I even tried roids, they dont help...i Just get more irritated but nothing else.
it's over

Just go cold turkey on the nice guy act and become dark triad
Lol She doesnt believe me when I try to act dark triad, no credibility

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
Because she doesn’t respect you, due to ur stature and lack of confrontation. She’s dated tall, broad guys in the past and now your trying to tell her what to do.

In the past you would keep ur bitch in line with a smack, can’t do that now. Women act masculine because they know their partner can’t do anything
Another bad thing happened 3 weeks ago, I have ADHD and no visual Memory.
I forgot my phone in the car and noticed that After 2 minutes, we did like 30 meters away from the car...I went back to her and told her I didnt Remember where I parked.

She started getting extremely irritated, ' why cant you Remember? How Is It even possible? You dont Remember anything exc', After that She took my hands like I was a retarded baby and took me to the car.

Keep in mind I feel ashamed by the fact I cant Remember anything, but She has Always this behavior like shes the teacher/mother.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
If she brokeup or cheated trust me you’d feel anger

I can relate to OP up to some point. What bothers me is that I dont see no solution since we are not tough guys by nature and we do not react aggressively to most situations where average men would. I think the only way here is fake it till you make it I guess? I never found myself in scenarios that I considered significant enough as to bring violence to it (verbal or physical)

hop on test and go to jail you fucking twink

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss