I watched this TLC show

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
This American girl is dating this fitness trainer from Russia and he immediately changed her diet. He forbade her from eating sugary cereal for breakfast and immediately got her on a weight loss regimen after she had a kid.

The girls sister was saying stuff like “oh you don’t actually like her”, “Let her eat what she wants”, “You don’t respect her”, “you know nothing about dieting (despite him being a fitness trainer), “You have to listen to your body so you don’t binge (total horsecrap).

At this moment I realized the prime number one reason as to why most American women are fat and continue to get fatter. They have this ingrained princess attitude that makes them feel above losing weight. This attitude is reinforced by their family and friends. So much so to where a weight loss regimen after pregnancy is seen as radical.

This combined with the average American diet being packed with high amounts of fat, sodium, sugar, and refined carbs creates the perfect storm that causes the average American woman to be like 150-170 average at 5’4. Fucking disgusting

@Alt Number 3 (glad ur back bro)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, BigBiceps, Alexanderr and 5 others
I’m also glad your somewhat okay rn

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents and Blackout.xl
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anti caking agents and Blackout.xl
Master manipulator. Mirin dark triad levels
Indeed. I’m done doing that though I wanna post informational and insightful threads the crisis threads got old

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597 and Blitz
What’s the name of the show, I wanna watch

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
This American girl is dating this fitness trainer from Russia and he immediately changed her diet. He forbade her from eating sugary cereal for breakfast and immediately got her on a weight loss regimen after she had a kid.

The girls sister was saying stuff like “oh you don’t actually like her”, “Let her eat what she wants”, “You don’t respect her”, “you know nothing about dieting (despite him being a fitness trainer), “You have to listen to your body so you don’t binge (total horsecrap).

At this moment I realized the prime number one reason as to why most American women are fat and continue to get fatter. They have this ingrained princess attitude that makes them feel above losing weight. This attitude is reinforced by their family and friends. So much so to where a weight loss regimen after pregnancy is seen as radical.

This combined with the average American diet being packed with high amounts of fat, sodium, sugar, and refined carbs creates the perfect storm that causes the average American woman to be like 150-170 average at 5’4. Fucking disgusting

@Alt Number 3 (glad ur back bro)
Wimmen have this sabotaging characteristic built into their fkn dna/brains, because that was needed for their survival in the past.

Hence why they put each other down behind their backs and why they will give bad advices even to their best friends/family/relatives. “Its ok honey, if your body craves for food, then you should listen to your body... If it wants pizza+ice cream 5x day, then eat it...”

Also theyre lazy by nature, i.e. not doing exercises and eating like a horse. So since they compete with other women they know in their environment, its easier to bring everyone of them down to become fat to have even playing field again, rather than work out yourself and start a diet.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
It’s 90 Day Fiance. Part he’s talking about:

You’re a good man
Wimmen have this sabotaging characteristic built into their fkn dna/brains, because that was needed for their survival in the past.

Hence why they put each other down behind their backs and why they will give bad advices even to their best friends/family/relatives. “Its ok honey, if your body craves for food, then you should listen to your body... If it wants pizza+ice cream 5x day, then eat it...”

Also theyre lazy by nature, i.e. not doing exercises and eating like a horse. So since they compete with other women they know in their environment, its easier to bring everyone of them down to become fat to have even playing field again, rather than work out yourself and start a diet.
Indeed, you’re a good poster. I’m making a post about this now. You’ll get tagged

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061